Screenshot_20190612-131813_Bumble.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 200
  • +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
looks like vegeta

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and Deleted member 678
She mogs 70% of this forum when it comes to sexual experience and matches on tinder

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, BigdickAverageEthnic, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
Yeah, I know. Elastics drag the maxilla down and back into a recessed jaw to fix overbites, which is what happened to me, so I'll unfortunately never have that. Jaw and maxilla makes the human, if either are too far from the ideal, you become subhuman I'm afraid. I'll just keep coping with mewing. Actually there's a lot of interesting nonsurgical treatments for malocclusions happening as they become more prevalent. Maybe something that works in adults will be developed? Or maybe we'll figure out the main culprits and prevent more malocclusions from occuring in the future? Either way it is clear that the idea that bone completely stops growing in the face in your 20s is being questioned in this very hours. It is an interesting time to be alive.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
She mogs 70% of this forum when it comes to sexual experience and matches on tinder
yeah im sure alot of bbcs piped her down. theyd fuck anything

compacts me

that forehead jfl

Not a proud comparison when 70% of this forum members are virgins

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
Yeah, I know. Elastics drag the maxilla down and back into a recessed jaw to fix overbites, which is what happened to me, so I'll unfortunately never have that. Jaw and maxilla makes the human, if either are too far from the ideal, you become subhuman I'm afraid. I'll just keep coping with mewing. Actually there's a lot of interesting nonsurgical treatments for malocclusions happening as they become more prevalent. Maybe something that works in adults will be developed? Or maybe we'll figure out the main culprits and prevent more malocclusions from occuring in the future? Either way it is clear that the idea that bone completely stops growing in the face in your 20s is being questioned in this very hours. It is an interesting time to be alive.

Your face looks worse because of the elastics?

probably would look hot if she didn't have an 9 head, wasn't fat and didn't have shit teeth. but bitches know a days are all about that "fat acceptance be yourself you are beatiful no matter what" (basically the female version of " Just be confident BRO" so she will stay ugly for the rest of her life.

COMPACT MIDFACE GOD

• +1
Reactions: Mr_Norwood