You can pretty much change your entire face with bronzer and contour + fake tan

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Male actors and celebrities do it, but it has to be done right and you need the base / features to begin with.

Its pretty much softmax cosmetic surgery without the plastic

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099, Greecgawd and 4 others
Write a guide that doesn't make you look gay. All male makeup tutorials on youtube are by flamboyant homosexuals.

Their methods are very feminizing and that isn't what our aesthetic is about

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, court monarch777, Schizoidcel and 12 others
This is something that a lot of us should learn more about. I'm completely ignorant about this topic.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Greecgawd, Kenickie and 2 others
Just be a faggot theory

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Tinted moisturiser to make face brighter and concealer to hide under eye bags and pimples is an extremely underrated looksmax. Also a red tinted Chapstick for Rosey lips

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Limbo, EdwardCullen and 2 others
Write a guide that doesn't make you look gay. All male makeup tutorials on youtube are by flamboyant homosexuals.

Their methods are very feminizing and that isn't what our aesthetic is about

This post just answers everything the OP is suggesting.

We aren't women. Until it becomes fashionable to wear makeup and look like a bronzed tart as a man, you are not gonna get away with it unless you are 8+/10 in the looks department. Nope.

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
This post just answers everything the OP is suggesting.

We aren't women. Until it becomes fashionable to wear makeup and look like a bronzed tart as a man, you are not gonna get away with it unless you are 8+/10 in the looks department. Nope.
What if you are doing a model photoshoot / rock concert and are very GL
PSL 6+ and working in entertainment ?

Last edited:
What if you are doing a model photoshoot / rock concert and are very GL

There is no way you are above a 7/10 posting on a site to self improve ones looks tho lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Kenickie
There is no way you are above a 7/10 posting on a site to self improve ones looks tho lol.
I am Chad Larnsnova can confirm I won't show my pics to anyone else on this site jfl
@larsanova69 yo dawg

Last edited:
this site is full of goodlooking insecure people/people with no other quality besides their looks so they try to improve them as much as possible.
you cant say there arent any 7/10s on this site

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Kenickie
this site is full of goodlooking insecure people/people with no other quality besides their looks so they try to improve them as much as possible.
you cant say there arent any 7/10s on this site

Show me one. Other than Saludoon, TubOfLard and Cricksick or whatever his name is.

There are a lot of 7/10s but barely any 8s and above.

Show me one. Other than Saludoon, TubOfLard and Cricksick or whatever his name is.

There are a lot of 7/10s but barely any 8s and above.
ur talking about irl scale right? where 4-5 is average, 6-7 is htn, 8-9 chadlite, 10 chad?
and yes that is what i said, there a lot of 7s i didnt say anything about there being an abundance of 8-10s

ur talking about irl scale right? where 4-5 is average, 6-7 is htn, 8-9 chadlite, 10 chad?
and yes that is what i said, there a lot of 7s i didnt say anything about there being an abundance of 8-10s

7/10 = Chad-lite

8+/10 = Chad

Once you are 8 it doesn't matter really. Then it's just how you style yourself. 8, 9 or 10 ... all the same.

It's a normie irl scale.

So you've seen me and I'd give myself a 5.5/10 while a little overweight as I am now and a 6/10 when lean, but could make the case for 5/10 now and 5.5/10 when lean. Which is possibly more accurate. That's the basis we're working off. 5/10 is average.