You can thank the vikingz!

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀
If you're part of the masterrace (whites duh) you can thank the vikingz that went all over the world to rape and kidnap the best-looking w*men. They had great fucking taste! And now we are all so much more good looking compared to the other subhuman phenos.

The males of the other races were just tasteless bastards, they had the opportunity to rape the best-looking w*men, but they choose to either fuck goats or other monkeys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, RealLooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Just rape the best-looking whamenz theory!
portrait-of-a-group-of-six-healthy-caucasian-african-american-asian-EJDDJ7.jpg

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Good thread

"Other monkeys"

JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
The white pheno has the most proportionate and aesthetically pleasing face, regardless of color.

Being Caucasoid or having mostly Caucasoid features = blessing.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf and Deleted member 6723
The white pheno has the most proportionate and aesthetically pleasing face, regardless of color.

Being Caucasoid or having mostly Caucasoid features = blessing.
That's what I'm saying. If the other dindus had better sexual selection (raping the best-looking whamenz), they would be the most aesthetic race, but it wasn't the case.

vikings were 5'7 manlets lol, keep coping also that white guy looks like a twink jfl :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: reptiles
That's what I'm saying. If the other dindus had better sexual selection (raping the best-looking whamenz), they would be the most aesthetic race, but it wasn't the case.

Its not like a substantial part of india isnt caucasian know all you need to do is to promote ivf also stop all migrations from nigger nadu

If you're part of the masterrace (whites duh) you can thank the vikingz that went all over the world to rape and kidnap the best-looking w*men. They had great fucking taste! And now we are all so much more good looking compared to the other subhuman phenos.

View attachment 819442

The males of the other races were just tasteless bastards, they had the opportunity to rape the best-looking w*men, but they choose to either fuck goats or other monkeys.
I'm pretty sure vikingz didn't rape women, there is no evidence for this, watch survive the jive or bull-hansen