You can’t be ugly/average with a top tier eye area

Coping

Coping

Kraken
A top tier eye area will literally save your face no matter what other flaws you have as long as they’re not very severe, long midface, no chin, narrow jaw, balding, pizza face, etc can all be saved by having a top tier eye area. I still have not seen one single person with such eye area that is not attractive regardless of their other features, it’s actually insane.

What makes an eye area top tier? Long PFL (34mm+) plus narrowness, ideal IPD aka one eye length apart, slight positive canthal tilt, no under eye darkness, minimal to no upper eyelid exposure, light eye color especially blue, and long dark eyebrows that are positively tilted. Examples:
6DB72A62 F5AC 445E AFF2 737DA9583DDD 7C6F5CA6 8C71 427D ADCF 1458C5E0A256

All of those things can be changed with surgery except PFL and surprisingly that is the most important part of it which is what really makes your eye area god tier, what a joke tbh. The day there is a way to lengthen your eyes/increase PFL is the day we will all be able to ascend, you cannot be incel/ugly/average with an eye area like that, almost impossible. :feelsokman::feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Ropemaxing, Autist and 6 others
Truth. I managed to fix my eye area with fillers but I still have less than ideal PFL length so I'll never have that striking god tier eye area.

Truth. I managed to fix my eye area with fillers but I still have less than ideal PFL length so I'll never have that striking god tier eye area.
Yea it sucks tbh that it can’t be changed it makes such a big difference, and you got fillers for upper eyelid and under eye?

Yea it sucks tbh that it can’t be changed it makes such a big difference, and you got fillers for upper eyelid and under eye?

Just undereye

I hate these type of thread because they always remind that I'll never be GL in that department ??
Pm the pic plz

21B2A6F3 C1EB 4F8B BDCA 3A1D3C829CBD

Unfortunately I’m like this. Everything about my face is garbage include jaw, nose, and forehead but thank god I got the eyes and eyebrows

man this is all so confusing to me, what

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: RationalBrody
But can you be a +7 with an average eye area ?

Low straight/positive tilt set of eyebrows with decent eyebrowridge gives INSANE halo especially if you play with the shadows you can make some sick pics like this one
tbqh this is 90% of eyearea game
AAuE7mDAIuPAlK0Rau_b75-CM0qjs34nNGhL_968ew=s288-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Low straight/positive tilt set of eyebrows with decent eyebrowridge gives INSANE halo especially if you play with the shadows you can make some sick pics like this one
Yea browridge is very important as well to give your eye area that masculine look from all angles

• +1
Reactions: axedee
I disagree bro. Lower third is eveything.

A top tier eye area will literally save your face no matter what other flaws you have as long as they’re not very severe, long midface, no chin, narrow jaw, balding, pizza face, etc can all be saved by having a top tier eye area. I still have not seen one single person with such eye area that is not attractive regardless of their other features, it’s actually insane.

What makes an eye area top tier? Long PFL (34mm+) plus narrowness, ideal IPD aka one eye length apart, slight positive canthal tilt, no under eye darkness, minimal to no upper eyelid exposure, light eye color especially blue, and long dark eyebrows that are positively tilted. Examples:
View attachment 18633View attachment 18635

All of those things can be changed with surgery except PFL and surprisingly that is the most important part of it which is what really makes your eye area god tier, what a joke tbh. The day there is a way to lengthen your eyes/increase PFL is the day we will all be able to ascend, you cannot be incel/ugly/average with an eye area like that, almost impossible. :feelsokman::feelsrope:
Idk

I disagree bro. Lower third is eveything.
Tons of average guys with top tier lower third, none with top tier eye area. Those guys I posted are 8+ without a top tier lower third as well

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 470
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Just wear sunglasses everywhere and say you're blind theory.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Coping
there must be something to it
recently I was looking at many of my photos and videos from when I was in highschool and I actually saw how shit I looked, also compared myself to friends and they all bone mogged me yet most did worse with girls than me... and I tried to figure out what the fuck, so
I guess coloring, hair, decent EYE area and good harmony have to somehow save me
my PFL is 34mm and IPD is near ideal
I now remember one of my past fwb, who is a bit autistic and thus speaks bluntly, responded to my
-i'm so handsome (kek btw)
-hmm... I dunno, your eyes are good

oh and also a similar thread:
https://looksmax.org/threads/brief-intro-why-pfl-is-the-best-single-attribute.5374/

• +1
there must be something to it
recently I was looking at many of my photos and videos from when I was in highschool and I actually saw how shit I looked, also compared myself to friends and they all bone mogged me yet most did worse with girls than me... and I tried to figure out what the fuck, so
I guess coloring, hair, decent EYE area and good harmony have to somehow save me
my PFL is 34mm and IPD is near ideal
I now remember one of my past fwb, who is a bit autistic and thus speaks bluntly, responded to my
-i'm so handsome (kek btw)
-hmm... I dunno, your eyes are good

oh and also a similar thread:
https://looksmax.org/threads/brief-intro-why-pfl-is-the-best-single-attribute.5374/
Yep harmony is 95% of it you can have great bones and still look average, a top tier eye area on the other hand will always make you attractive and stand out. PFL and ipd are the most important part of it so that explains it. That’s a good thread about it as well BeautifulBones was actually very knowledgeable about aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: SW01 and bobs_pls
I agree with you to a some degree: eyes are one of the most important, if not THE most important facial feature, but you can be ugly with a excellent eyes area. A friend of mine have great color, wow-tier eyebrowns, good shape, but he is a virgin who kissed only 4/10 pls girls because of his recessed jaws, no zigos, long midface and short lower third.
On my side i have been fucked up by a subpar eye and eyebrown shape (not canthal tilt)

• +1
mate you're good looking, theres fuck all wrong with you unless you're like 4ft
I’m 6’1 but even that’s not enough for women. Also I’ve been in chronic pain for 15 months now so maybe that’s it

• +1
Reactions: Wool

orb has under eye darkness, i'd wager it has less to do with pfl and more with overall shape, as pfl barely differs (what avg is like 31 mm and 99.7 percentile is 34 mm? 3 mm are barely noticeable)
View attachment 18640
Unfortunately I’m like this. Everything about my face is garbage include jaw, nose, and forehead but thank god I got the eyes and eyebrows
I remember you from truerateme. Imo you were underrated there, that sub has gone to total shit

View attachment 18640

Your issue is that you look like a bit of a nerdy weakling due to your lack of jaw width and thin neck. Training your neck and getting fillers/implants to your jaw would help you out a fuckton.

• +1
Reactions: Coping and RationalBrody
View attachment 18640
Fuuck, you'd be a slayer with a higher FWHR:feelsbadman:

Are you a framecel, by the way? I'm silimar looking to you, except you jaw-mog me, but I zygo-mog you hard.

Am I coping if my eye area looks great in pics taken with a pro camera, but not so impressive when I take a selfie?

Last edited:
  • +1
I think the easiest way to boost your rating is to get colored contacts and darken your eyebrows.
Pm pics?
Am I coping if my eye area looks great in pics taken with a pro camera, but not so impressive when I take a selfie?
Nah my eyes look smaller in professional pics but bug eyed on iPhone.

• +1
Reactions: Coping, Autist and Wool
High IQ, almond eyes with PCT or DEATH

• +1
Reactions: Coping, androidcel and Deleted member 611
Fuuck, you'd be a slayer with a higher FWHR:feelsbadman:

Are you a framecel, by the way? I'm silimar looking to you, except you jaw-mog me, but I zygo-mog you hard.

No I have broad shoulders just kinda skinny. Mewing would improve my ration ofc and I’m only 15

Last edited:
Tbh, my eye area is like that in certain light.

• +1
Reactions: axedee, Coping, Wool and 1 other person
Tons of average guys with top tier lower third, none with top tier eye area. Those guys I posted are 8+ without a top tier lower third as well
this tbh, my lower third is average at best, probably below average since I have no forward growth but I get halo'd hard by my eye area, good shape (wide, i.e. higher ratio of horizontal to vertical width) and at least neutral canthal tilt with a decent browridge + brows will halo any face, regardless of how bad other features are (obviously ignoring full on deformities)

• +1
Tbh, my eye area is like that in certain light.
fuck my eye area is like that in most lighting types. doesn't look aesthetic tho

True
20190208 121025

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Imonlyhere, Coping and 1 other person
orb has under eye darkness, i'd wager it has less to do with pfl and more with overall shape, as pfl barely differs (what avg is like 31 mm and 99.7 percentile is 34 mm? 3 mm are barely noticeable)

I remember you from truerateme. Imo you were underrated there, that sub has gone to total shit
I believe average is around 30mm, 4mm of added width to the actual eye is a lot tbh, though it’s more about the width to height ratio they have to have good width and be narrow vertically as well, that combined with all the other things will make it slayer tier
I think the easiest way to boost your rating is to get colored contacts and darken your eyebrows.

Pm pics?

Nah my eyes look smaller in professional pics but bug eyed on iPhone.
Agree tbh light coloured contacts will halo you so much if you have dark brown eyes and eyebrows, easiest looksmax
View attachment 18864
This is a better picture
Slayer, try squinting a bit to make them look narrower and those eyebrows could be a bit thicker as well

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 611
Slayer, try squinting a bit to make them look narrower and those eyebrows could be a bit thicker as well
I see. I usually never squint because it reminds me of lookism autists

• +1
I see. I usually never squint because it reminds me of lookism autists
It has to be a tiny squint so it’s unnoticable otherwise you will look autistic :lul:

• +1
I got a really bad eye area. I have mild upper eyelid exposure. Bags under my eyes.

• +1
Loool autism/10 it looks like you’re on the toilet and shit isn’t coming out :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I've actually had to have enemas twice in my life. It fucking hurts like shit.

EvS6KTo
40801858 247899795872734 3216500650211441115 n

High IQ post, assuming you're low bf% and not deformed its nearly incompatible to be physically unattractive with a good eye area, even with a stunted lower third growth your eye area will halo you. After all it's the feature you naturally focus most on a face. Imagine the life quality and slaying potential looking like the guy on the left. Its looking like a cheetah or death.

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Autist