You can't close pores.

B

benignice

Diamond
From the immediate responses to my last thread, I feel like this is necessary to say: Pores don't work like doors do. You can't just open and close them.

Things that claim to "close pores" are in reality doing fuck all to the pore, but are tightening the skin surrounding the pore, thereby making the pore appear smaller.

The fastest way to (temporarily) make it look like you don't have pores is to use a silicone based foundation primer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Just use makeup, brother.

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 2933
From the immediate responses to my last thread, I feel like this is necessary to say: Pores don't work like doors do. You can't just open and close them.

Things that claim to "close pores" are in reality doing fuck all to the pore, but are tightening the skin surrounding the pore, thereby making the pore appear smaller.

The fastest way to (temporarily) make it look like you don't have pores is to use a silicone based foundation primer.
how do i shrink my pores?

how do i shrink my pores?
Same thing. They dont shrink either. Any "shrinkage" is just tightening up the skin around them.
Don’t you need to remove them via surgery to unclog them permanently ?
If you wanted to never have anything in a pore ever again, yes you'd have to remove the pore. I dont even know if that's a thing. I would say that it probably shouldn't be though since you need pores.

i want to do this but im afraid i'll be found out
The vast majority of silicone primers are totally transparent, nobody would be able to tell that you were using one.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and OOGABOOGA
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
JFL silicone primers increase the size of pores in the long term. Although silicone based primers mask the appearance of large pores, regular use may actually increase pore size. As impurities fail to escape pores, buildup increases in pores causing them to stretch out in size.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
JFL silicone primers increase the size of pores in the long term. Although silicone based primers mask the appearance of large pores, regular use may actually increase pore size. As impurities fail to escape pores, buildup increases in pores causing them to stretch out in size.
braindead