You can't cure low testosterone. You can only treat it.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
No one told me this! I thought "testosterone replacement therapy" mean a temporary period where my testosterone production is trained to go higher. Turns out "testosterone replacement therapy" is a crutch you carry, for the foreseeable future, as long as you want to not have low testosterone.

Know what this means now? I have to make a choice. My sex drive is diminished, that's a fact. But suppose it turns out my testosterone isn't that low. Not low enough for my doctor to be like "Oh my God here's a bunch of needles." I'll have to make a choice to be like "I think I still want the needle, Doc" and commit to a life of constantly going in for shots, chasing away estrogen with anastrozole sandwiches, basically everything I feared steroids would be. For something I technically don't need, but really really really really want.

It's not fair. My dick doesn't work! And I never got to use it!

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Lorsss
No one told me this! I thought "testosterone replacement therapy" mean a temporary period where my testosterone production is trained to go higher. Turns out "testosterone replacement therapy" is a crutch you carry, for the foreseeable future, as long as you want to not have low testosterone.

Know what this means now? I have to make a choice. My sex drive is diminished, that's a fact. But suppose it turns out my testosterone isn't that low. Not low enough for my doctor to be like "Oh my God here's a bunch of needles." I'll have to make a choice to be like "I think I still want the needle, Doc" and commit to a life of constantly going in for shots, chasing away estrogen with anastrozole sandwiches, basically everything I feared steroids would be. For something I technically don't need, but really really really really want.

besides men born with hypogonadism, most men who suffer low-T in adulthood are in this condition for lack of physical exercise and lack of healthy diet. Weight training + healthy diet (lot of protein, all vitamins and minerals) + ashwagandha work in increasing one's testosterone production

• +1
Reactions: DrOtaku, BeestungLipsTheory, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
besides men born with hypogonadism, most men who suffer low-T in adulthood are in this condition for lack of physical exercise and lack of healthy diet. Weight training + healthy diet (lot of protein, all vitamins and minerals) + ashwagandha work in increasing one's testosterone production

I already do those things, minus the ashwagandha. And I take ZMAs. I thought the zinc was supposed to do something for testosterone but I feel nothing.

I already do those things, minus the ashwagandha. And I take ZMAs. I thought the zinc was supposed to do something for testosterone but I feel nothing.
have you tried fenugreek? It raised my sex drive a lot

eat more animal fat, meat, organs and less/none of everything else
get sun (esp on your balls)
lift relatively heavy, compound movements
do sprints not endurance cardio
avoid xenoestrogen filth (dont touch receipts, drink out of plastic, etc.)
reduce stress
get sleep
sauna if you can

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and KlutchPurpp
be 12 year old tell doctor you are a tranny = hormones instantly
be 12 year old undeveloped scrawny twink need steroids = no its illegal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, magnificentcel, .🇹🇩. and 16 others

Will the kind at Walmart work?

eat more animal fat, meat, organs and less/none of everything else
get sun (esp on your balls)
lift relatively heavy, compound movements
do sprints not endurance cardio
avoid xenoestrogen filth (dont touch receipts, drink out of plastic, etc.)
reduce stress
get sleep
sauna if you can

So eat the fat? And don't drink out of plastic? There's people on r/nonutnovember who drink out of plastic and can't do a week of nofap without shooting themselves.

Will the kind at Walmart work?

So eat the fat? And don't drink out of plastic? There's people on r/nonutnovember who drink out of plastic and can't do a week of nofap without shooting themselves.
you can be low t and still addicted to masturbation

cholesterol is the substrate from which testosterone is synthesized, eat fatty meat

many xenoestrogens in plastic, BPA is best known

also tap water is bad because much of it is contaminated with birth control among other things

it's not that bad. I'm on for life. You do not need anastrozole with a proper trt dose. And you should not be going in for shots either, that usually means retarded protocols of test cyp every two weeks or something like that. You should be self injecting.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and CupOfCoffee
you can be low t and still addicted to masturbation

cholesterol is the substrate from which testosterone is synthesized, eat fatty meat

many xenoestrogens in plastic, BPA is best known

also tap water is bad because much of it is contaminated with birth control among other things

But they were nutting in their sleep in everything. That's not just addiction, that's hyperactive hormones.

it's not that bad. I'm on for life. You do not need anastrozole with a proper trt dose. And you should not be going in for shots either, that usually means retarded protocols of test cyp every two weeks or something like that. You should be self injecting.

How does injecting work? If it involves finding a vein, I don't know how to inject.

But they were nutting in their sleep in everything. That's not just addiction, that's hyperactive hormones.

How does injecting work? If it involves finding a vein, I don't know how to inject.
different people have differential exposure, sensitivity, and ability to eliminate various xenos
not saying it will make or break but it is important to know about

different people have differential exposure, sensitivity, and ability to eliminate various xenos
not saying it will make or break but it is important to know about

Well, whatever it is, what I want is to experience arousal again. Everybody else, when they see women in public, they're either like "Argle bargle the damned foids" or "Ooooooh pp expand." I feel nothing. I wanna feel again. To not have this, it's like having a tree branch dick but also erectile dysfunction.

The needle goes into muscle not a vein. In the upper outer part of your butt muscle is a popular place. Google "intramuscular glute injection"

Well, whatever it is, what I want is to experience arousal again. Everybody else, when they see women in public, they're either like "Argle bargle the damned foids" or "Ooooooh pp expand." I feel nothing. I wanna feel again. To not have this, it's like having a tree branch dick but also erectile dysfunction.
have you gotten a hormone panel?

you might just be depressed king

Hormonal profile is genetics.

that's interesting because fenugreek raises testosterone by reducing the 5a reductase enzyme from converting free T to DHT.
dht is a powerful libido enhancer.

that's interesting because fenugreek raises testosterone by reducing the 5a reductase enzyme from converting free T to DHT.
dht is a powerful libido enhancer.
How should it be consumed? Can I soak the seeds in water and just drink the water or something? Because I heard that cooking them destroys the nutrient value?

Get your testosterone checked

I'll be doing my first roid cycle early next year and I plan to go on TRT when I become 35. T injections once or twice a week should take less time than a basic skin care routine.

cringe, can you stop condoning the usage of steroids to children with developing endocrine systems?

you're gigacoping if you think that there's no negatives to muh injecting test. It's not the same as brushing your teeth you absolute retard, you can't pin forever, it's just an easy way to achieve a good physique, once those twelve weeks of the cycle are finished you've successfully damaged your endocrine forever.

I'm not against roids, I'll do a cycle once I'm 25. Just stop acting as if a 17-year-old can get off scot-free after using steroids.

I think he meant that the injection itself is as brushing your teeth. Which it is, especially now with subcutaneous injections.

I think he meant that the injection itself is as brushing your teeth. Which it is, especially now with subcutaneous injections.
yeah i know that, but i've seen his other threads and he condones usage of roids by teenagers.

yeah i know that, but i've seen his other threads and he condones usage of roids by teenagers.

Not even adults should use gear especially if you don't have any medical indication for it, even then there's things that can be done. I made a hasty decision to hop on trt when it wasn't even necessary at age 20. was on for 5 years and thankfully recovered fully after 6-10 months with hcg.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Pretty much everyone needs it at 40 anyway so you might as well do it..

The benefits opposed to the devastation watching your body and muscles degrade athletically and your libido tank is much worse than pinning a needle 1-2 times a week

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and Deleted member 4209
since when have I done that? i clearly tell them to make their own decision based on the pros and cons.
do you really think the pro's outweigh the cons in a teenager? eternal infertility? eternal suppressed natural hormones? it's not worth it.

Try Enclomiphene or HCG monotherapy.

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga

Or or jsut a though just inject that into you

I would wager that almost all men with low T are too high inhib to change their lifestyle that is causing it. If you tell them to go carnivore, weight train, stop fapping so much and engage in more high risk pursuits they will refuse and prefer to stay in their comfort zone relying on big pharma instead.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and BeestungLipsTheory
We should have a stickied post for guys suspecting low T - go get your hormones checked first and only make a thread with the results in your hand.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 685
We should have a stickied post for guys suspecting low T - go get your hormones checked first and only make a thread with the results in your hand.

Pretty much everyone needs it at 40 anyway so you might as well do it..

The benefits opposed to the devastation watching your body and muscles degrade athletically and your libido tank is much worse than pinning a needle 1-2 times a week
this
low testosterone is a public health crisis

I used not more than 300 mgs a week but average was 150mg a week. No "improvements" in facial structure. If I had to choose again I would not have used it because gear is not good for longevity and I feel it aged me a little faster.

I thought testosterone was supposed to make you feel younger, not older. God damn it. Nothing is what I thought it was.

I thought testosterone was supposed to make you feel younger, not older. God damn it. Nothing is what I thought it was.

It didn't make me feel older but I mean physically and internally i might have aged a bit faster.

It didn't make me feel older but I mean physically and internally i might have aged a bit faster.

That's what I mean, I thought it was supposed to keep you young and virile, not age you faster. How is "Not dying fast enough" a deficiency?

most men who suffer low-T in adulthood are in this condition for lack of physical exercise and lack of healthy diet. Weight training + healthy diet (lot of protein, all vitamins and minerals) + ashwagandha work in increasing one's testosterone production
I did all this to the fullest extent possible (except shoving the jungle leaves down my throat jfl what a scam) and still had the total testosterone levels of an 80-year-old man.

Meanwhile, this very forum is full of skinnyfat doomers who eat pizza and rot on 4chan with test levels of 800 ng/dL or more. Genetics, people. You can't cheat your genetics by playing human crane and eating chicken from tupperware bowls.

just take HCG and sustanon 250, why is this even a question?

What are ZMAs?

high risk = high reward

If it came easy, everyone would be doing it.

What are ZMAs?

Snake oil, if you ask me. Pills containing Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B6. Like ashwagandha, it's supposed to help you sleep but also boost testosterone. The zinc is supposed to help with testosterone, and the Magnesium I think is supposed to help with sleep. Nothing happened for me.