You can't outheight a face

X

x30001

Kraken
Face is #1. Height is only a looks multiplier. 5'10 guy with slightly better face than 6'2 guy has higher SMV even if the 6'2 guy still has a really good face and is only slightly defeated by the 5'10 guy.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 206, androidcel and 5 others
Hmm disagree to an extent. Both are important and 4 inches is significant. 5'10 is an inch above average anyway. Being below average anything hurts you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 147, FMLplus, androidcel and 2 others
Only true if you are *average height or above.

*average height of sexually active males is 6'2

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: androidcel, LowTierNormie and Deleted member 1464
5ft7 and I get outslayed by most of my worse looking taller friends

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Stingray

I could be biased and agree since that's my height. But 5'10 with significantly lower body fat and slightly more attractive face, (probably due to the lower bodyfat) will SLUSH you.

6'1+ people can cope too by putting down guys who are 3 inches shorter than them, but it's just cope. In practice, through observation, it's cope.

Who the fuck has actually heightmaxed? Who.

Why are celebrities with $100,000,000+ In the bank just trying to leanmax and facemax and preserve youthfulness?

Answer: because they can't just force themselves from 5'8 to 6'3.

Source? Or did you make this up?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Hmm disagree to an extent. Both are important and 4 inches is significant. 5'10 is an inch above average anyway. Being below average anything hurts you.
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
There is no comparison. A 5'8" MM tier male will slay much more and much higher quality than a 6'4 PSL 3 ogre could ever hope to.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and dogtown
Legit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel, AspiringChad, Stingray and 2 others
heightmogging people just feels good, its not just about women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
  • i see no people claiming face is not superior to height
  • i also see people making anti-height propaganda threads emphasizing face is more important

:unsure::unsure:

The part where the nurses laugh at the incel's cock is BRUTAL

No mercy for subhumans in this world. Similar ridicule probably happens daily in every major hospital.

• +1
Reactions: Guest
to hell with the face theory

just have an average face and be tall.

Height Is simply irrilevante with women

I mean this is facts to a certain point. being under 5'6 or 5'5 can destroy chances with women. As a short guy you have no change getting with a girl who is significantly taller than you unless she's hella intoxicated & if you do go for it while she is she'll probs press charges. Once you get within regular height ranges face starts to become exponentially more important.

I will still get LL given the chance

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
United States.
5'11.2 is the average height of a healthy adult male, it'd be taller if you take out Asians/Hispanics
What is your source? The data on Wikipedia is from the United States Department of health. The average male height of African Americans and Non-Hispanic Whites is listed as 5'9 and 5'9.5 respectively.

• +1
Reactions: Vishnuk
height mog is the worst. especially cause most tall guys are not subhuman looking in the city

If you meet a woman's minimum height threshold then sure, but slightly better means slightly noticed so no to your OP lol.

I know someone who literally looks like chico but by my estimates is probs only 5'9/5'10. I've never seen girls actively approach a guy until I met him.

HEIGHT IS COPE.

5ft7 and I get outslayed by most of my worse looking taller friends
I mean this only really applies for average height and up.
Are you heightmaxxing?

Nah.

At 6'2. your SMV will be higher than someone at 5'10, who is slightly better looking than you. If he is noticeably better looking, then his SMV will be of course higher.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
  • i see no people claiming face is not superior to height
  • i also see people making anti-height propaganda threads emphasizing face is more important
:unsure::unsure:
It's mostly on braincels

Nah.

At 6'2. your SMV will be higher than someone at 5'10, who is slightly better looking than you. If he is noticeably better looking, then his SMV will be of course higher.
Nah. Definetly would be equal. Only tinder hoes need that 6 foot mark. If you're slightly better looking than someone but 4 inches shorter you're both equal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Nah. Definetly would be equal. Only tinder hoes need that 6 foot mark. If you're slightly better looking than someone but 4 inches shorter you're both equal.
Not a chance. 4 inches is significant.

5'10 & PSL 6 face has higher SMV that 6'1 & PSL 4.5 face

• +1
Reactions: Vishnuk and Deleted member 656
you can outdick everything so whats the point
fucking ignorant 8 inchers

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
Face is #1. Height is only a looks multiplier. 5'10 guy with slightly better face than 6'2 guy has higher SMV even if the 6'2 guy still has a really good face and is only slightly defeated by the 5'10 guy.
height is more important than face. 5'2, 10/10 face or 6'2, 2/10 face? thought so.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 483
height is more important than face. 5'2, 10/10 face or 6'2, 2/10 face? thought so.
5'2 or 6'2? Nigga didn't I jsut say it applies to average height and up? Dyslexic bitch.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
5'2 or 6'2? Nigga didn't I jsut say it applies to average height and up? Dyslexic bitch.
What the fuck are you talking about, I never replied to your comment dipshit. Rope nigger.

heightmogging people just feels good, its not just about women

How much of a "beta male" do you have to be to feel good/bad about someone simply being taller than you...

Like... That's a mental health issue.... Imagine being upset because you saw someone taller than you. Or thinking being taller makes you more of a man 😂😂😂

Sure women like taller men but you are over-thinking it. If you really care about intimidating other men you are a "beta male" end of lol...

Height doesn't matter? 3'5 8psl face vs 6'5 vs 3 psl face

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SikKunt
There's a minimum height threshold people. Stop making these stupid hypothetical situations. "Oh what if you're 2'5 and 10PSL face"...
smh

What is your source? The data on Wikipedia is from the United States Department of health. The average male height of African Americans and Non-Hispanic Whites is listed as 5'9 and 5'9.5 respectively.
He pulled it out of his ass.

• +1