You CAN'T red/blackpill your normie friend???

HowAmIAlive123

HowAmIAlive123

Kraken
That has to be one of the most stupid things that come off PSL. Don't get me wrong, treat PSL like the fight club, don't talk to it. Like never. Im being serious, it has the potential of hurting your SMV and social status if you express your opinion on certain topics, that deviate from the norm, pretty badly. Don't do it.

But I also have to mention, that I recently talked with a good friend of mine about the dating market in generall, and about basically (God I love that nigga).
We talked about:
-How many options a foid these days has on social media, and the amount of simp even a skinny becky has
-Kinda AWALT? We talked about how men and women are wired differently, and that women crave attention way more then men, and actually get it via social media and dating apps.
-How youre at a big disadvantage if you grew up with a single mother in terms of forming bondings with other people, having respect and consciosness (no fucking idea how you write that stupid word, the personality trait where you want to achieve alot in terms of hobbies, work, etc) towards yourself. We concluded that its not an opinion, but a fact, because we have lots of anecdotes of people that grew up in a single parent household.
-Women virtue signal, say one thing, and do the other.
-A women, that is not interested in you, will only be friends to them, if she has the feeling, that u think that shes hot. She will feel in power, because shes declining the relationsship, and u automatically beging to orbit

on other times we kinda discussed the dickpill when we were drunk(?) One friend of mine, a fat kid, that is 6ft tall, but because of his shoulders and back being slouched appears to be 5"9, confessed him having 4inches downstairs. We come to the conclusion that thats the reason why he neglects him self like that, the dickpill destroyed him. (Had a GF, but still a virgin)

Another time, I opened out about thinking that I might develop hairloss later on in life, because I had the babyhairs on the temples (I know, a big taboo, opening about thinks like that, but that was like the phase when i became aware of PSL, and didnt know that rule, of never speaking badly about ur genetics, and those that i have opened up to, are really good friends of mine)
Me and the other friend gave my situation a nw1, but with the babyhairs. Because hairloss just doesnt stop automatically, we think that NW2 is a joke, and thats where just most men hop on anti-androgens, and that the pace u receide is genetic. After that we havent talked really talked about it. And then he sends me a video of MorePlatesMoreDates on RU58841. (Cant make this shit up, i was in SHOOK. Most people dont know what RU is, unless they are past NW3 naturally, or just a roidcel.

About that testosterone has declined in the west in the past 80 years, and that it is benefitial to hop on roids if youre T levels naturally decline once ur 25.

These stories were with 2 friends I know, 1 basically my whole life, and the other like 2-3years, and we dont see each other that much. But hes still my nigga

The other story happened to me with another colleague of mine at trade school.
One time we just had a small debate started about what is more important for the respect of other men and attraction of women, height or frame?
Hes 189 with shit frame, while im 184 with a good frame, and I told him that I rather be taller then having a good frame, and he wanted to be in my position because I usually had always the broadest shoulders. We come to the point that height will trump a good frame, but an excellent frame will mog height if ur 183+, since thats just more rare then a good height where im from.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, BigBoy, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
That has to be one of the most stupid things that come off PSL. Don't get me wrong, treat PSL like the fight club, don't talk to it. Like never. Im being serious, it has the potential of hurting your SMV and social status if you express your opinion on certain topics, that deviate from the norm, pretty badly. Don't do it.

-What I mean with that is, never try to convice someone whos religiously bluepilled stuff like that, cuz you will then get problems

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10602 and Deleted member 4797

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and HowAmIAlive123
The truth isn't for everybody, only try to save those with potential. There are normies that follow the redpill that know half truths but the blackpill is the real truth but is taboo and honestly destructive so it's kinda good most normies write it off and laugh at it.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 7823, Essonerian and 4 others