You chose the auschwitz lifestyle if you are 5'9 (176 cm) and not wearing elevator shoes

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
fcking lol

today I was at the gym. Im currently out of my city <holidays>, so I didnt grab my height increasing sport shoes

The faaaak

176 cm is such a short height - incredible
I look like a child with a bonus of framecelism

Its a torture

Gym in the city centre, average age 25 yo

I was the super manlet and even at the gym

Ive been wearing elevtors shoes + insoles for like a year (around 6cm), and it makes a drastic change

I will wear it my whole life, even If i lose libido

You better save for psychiatrist if you keep walking without 6cm platform as a 176 cm and below..

I was depressed and angry af when left the gym
but the only lifefuel was that the most stacey girl at the gym was with a manlet actually the same height as me
and in the streets manlet were dating stacies as well

but still....

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Lorsss, National Rodgerism and 1 other person
Chico Chicowski
= worthy of having every word on his post read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, UglyMan, Npcdoomer and 5 others
I'm 5'10 and feel short if I don't wear lifts

But height is cope anyway females treat me the same regardless of my height - completely ignore me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Framletgod, buflek and LowTierNormie
Ive been wearing elevtors shoes + insoles for like a year (around 6cm), and it makes a drastic change
How do you add so much cms without it being obvious??

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Chico Chicowski
= worthy of having every word on his post read
Petition to make replace Benjamin Franklin’s face on the $100 bill and make it this picture.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, Hector, didntreadlol and 4 others

But height is cope anyway females treat me the same regardless of my height - completely ignore me
mostly true and it keeps me alive/motivated
but still, this heigtmogg is a psychological torture
How do you add so much cms without it being obvious??
its basically 4 cm because most people wear shoes 2cm

Its seems a lot, but even women with high heels 6cm are not that much noticable (in terms of height)
If you get a good elevator shoes + 1-2 cm insole its pretty impossible to notice

NO ONE told me, looked at me or told me anything about my shoes
even my family

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
fcking lol

today I was at the gym. Im currently out of my city <holidays>, so I didnt grab my height increasing sport shoes

The faaaak

176 cm is such a short height - incredible
I look like a child with a bonus of framecelism

Its a torture

Gym in the city centre, average age 25 yo

I was the super manlet and even at the gym

I will wear it my whole life, even If i lose libido

You better save for psychiatrist if you keep walking without 6cm platform as a 176 cm and below..

I was depressed and angry af when left the gym
but the only lifefuel was that the most stacey girl at the gym was with a manlet actually the same height as me
and in the streets manlet were dating stacies as well

but still....
chicoooo!

I’m 6’0 and still wearing elevator shoes

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel9000

This doesn't make height cope, lol.

9e5531c5f6285674bd11f7048ee24127

leave your basements sons

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin and Deleted member 685
reason #62946923469236459234869 not wear lifts:

Once you take them off for a day you will feel the shortest you have ever felt your entire life.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, mrdolphin and LowTierNormie
holy fuck this is depressing.

I’m going to run lifts, my frame allows it.

2 inches seem fair to get me to 5’10-11

I grew 1 cm from 19 to 20 in shaa allah more to come

lifts are so fucking insecure rly. whats the point of being taller on the street but when u get to know the chick she realizes u are insecure and gets drier and drier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SayNoToRotting
height is overated as fuck here, it's the only way ugly manlets can cope to oblivion. I'm 6'3'' and invisible af cause I'm ugly and you're 5'7'' or whatever height and invisible af cause you're also ugly. That's it

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Mr manlet, shakmax and 2 others
I am 5'8 in Germany, but it will be a cold day in hell before I wear lifts.

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet and buflek
reason #62946923469236459234869 not wear lifts:

Once you take them off for a day you will feel the shortest you have ever felt your entire life.
"Do not use artifficial legs, once you take them off you remind yourself that you have not legs"

"Do not use artifficial legs, once you take them off you remind yourself that you have not legs"
Do as you please, I am not here to quetsion the ""morality"" of wearing lifts.

But I sure as hell would fell a lot more uncomfortable wearing lifts than prosthetic legs.

With lifts I am frauding genetic / development superiority, and people would laugh at me if they ever forund out.

But prosthetics are there to replicate a natural function and everyone would respect that. It's not "frauding".

But I sure as hell would fell a lot more uncomfortable wearing lifts than prosthetic legs.

With lifts I am frauding genetic / development superiority, and people would laugh at me if they ever forund out.

But prosthetics are there to replicate a natural function and everyone would respect that. It's not "frauding".
You are afraid of other people opinion you will always be an incel
But this topics goes to the same thing each time

what if people
what if a girl
what if its unconfortable..

BS, if you are under 6'1 fcking wear it and stop pondering

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and OCDMaxxing
Reminder no one has ever been able to point to a scenario where you're worse off than if you didnt wear lifts.

Muh insecurities, srsly go back to reddit. 'Insecurity' is completely justified, just as much as someone is 'insecure' over their recessed chin, NW3, or bug eyes. Cos society has deemed all those features to be bad. Do whatever you can to fix them. All looksmaxing is 'frauding' to some degree.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, National Rodgerism, OCDMaxxing and 1 other person
I am 5'8 in Germany, but it will be a cold day in hell before I wear lifts.
I'm sorry then mate. Imagine ha
Reminder no one has ever been able to point to a scenario where you're worse off than if you didnt wear lifts.

Muh insecurities, srsly go back to reddit. 'Insecurity' is completely justified, just as much as someone is 'insecure' over their recessed chin, NW3, or bug eyes. Cos society has deemed all those features to be bad. Do whatever you can to fix them. All looksmaxing is 'frauding' to some degree.
All looksmaxxing is frauding good genes when ours are bad. No point in feeling insecure about lifts, they are legit

5 ft 8 in Germany....
giphy.gif
I have greater things to worry about.
I couldn't care less about someone taller than me but someone with a bigger frame, hands and skull turns me into a submissive coward.

Keep coping with your height

I couldn't care less about someone taller than me but someone with a bigger frame, hands and skull turns me into a submissive coward.
Well maybe you dont care but 5 ft 8 is Death penalty in germany.6 ft feels short at times but also tallish I gotta admit

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Well maybe you dont care but 5 ft 8 is Death penalty in germany.6 ft feels short at times but also tallish I gotta admit
I still see lots of guys in that height range with girls.

All of that shit is mental masturbation for the most part- Height, frame, skull...
It has more to do with male power fantasy than female attraction.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie

Keep coping with your height

Its not a death sentence, but why willingly subject yourself to a disadvantage - a notable one - when there's a very cheap and easy solution available? A couple of inches of lifts cost like $10 and fit inside all boots and a good amount of trainers. You're also at the sort of height where each inch matters a fair bit - the 'short, but not short enough for it to be totally over before you began' range.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Jones
lifts are so fucking insecure rly. whats the point of being taller on the street but when u get to know the chick she realizes u are insecure and gets drier and drier
Most people buy lifts to look more dominant to other males

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV

stop coping
people dont respect you anyway if your under 6 foot

may as well go all out and fraud your height and try your best to hide your genetics because its the ONLY way of being respected and the ONLY way of getting sex with women

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and National Rodgerism
people dont respect you anyway if your under 6 foot
If you have nothing else going for you maybe, but I respect lots of men shorter than me who have bigger bones and skull than me.

Keep projecting.

6' is too high of a bar to even talk about asolutes anyway.
Yeah- I bet it's impossible to respect a 5'11 guy...

Last edited:
ordered my chamaripa 5cm sneakers yesterday, good thread. will only use for clubs and dates i have no interest in ltr

i will be 6"0 in shoes which should be good for a gook

If you are under 180cm and not doing leg lengthening - why are you even living?

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
If I could detect lifts I would peopbably make it a hobby to publicly shame people in real life who wear lifts just for fun.

-me and my few remaining buddies hanging out on the side walk
"look at this insecure loser wearing lifts"

A fun for the whole family lmao.

If I could detect lifts I would peopbably make it a hobby to publicly shame people in real life who wear lifts just for fun.

-me and my few remaining buddies hanging out on the side walk
"look at this insecure loser wearing lifts"

A fun for the whole family lmao.
And here is what I'd say: "LMAO, look @ this retard NOT heightmaxxing...enjoy getting MOGGED buddy boyo"

What then?

You think I will fall in shame and deny I wear lifts. I fucking make it known. Own your shit.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
And here is what I'd say: "LMAO, look @ this retard NOT heightmaxxing...enjoy getting MOGGED buddy boyo"

What then?

You think I will fall in shame and deny I wear lifts. I fucking make it known. Own your shit.
there is nothing wrong with lifts, I sometimes just like to be a prick.

If you take your lifts off infront of a girl she would be able to tell anyway. People in your social circle as well.

LL would be the only 100% effective way people should be comfortable with.

Natural height or death. There is no escape.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
If you take your lifts off infront of a girl she would be able to tell anyway. People in your social circle as well.

LL would be the only 100% effective way people should be comfortable with.

Natural height or death. There is no escape.

This is dumb. Even if you are 6'5'' "naural height" you are still better wearing lifts. Even if you are 6'9'' "natural height" you are still better wearing lifts.

I'm 6'2'' and at one period of my life I wore an obvious 2 inch cuban heel...TO THE OFFICE.

If anyone says anything, I'm like "but of course I wear those to be taller. Heightmog or death".

My ex even suggested me at times to choose shoes with higher heel.

Even after my Leg Lengthening surgery to 6'5'' I will STILL wear heels to be 6'7''.

I use heels, dye my eyebrows and use toppik. I DO NOT HIDE IT. In fact, I might even suggest others to use it if it helped them.

When you don't have inhibitions and are open about looksmaxxing people just see you as confident and eccentric instead of overcompensating.

And IF someone claims I am compensating I will say "For sure I am compensating. I'm compensating not being a GigaChad. Why the FUCK would I not overcompensate?"

Taller = BETTER

ALWAYS

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Darwined, ´´´´´´´´, Mr manlet and 1 other person

This is one of the reasons you’re having trouble, the way you think is so fucked up

“If you wear shoe lifts, than you are a height frauding pussy that is trying to fake genetic superiority. But if you get prosthetic legs, than I respect you! I’ll pretend you are now genetically superior...”

When you overthink this stuff, it will begin to degrade your mind.

I’m 5’5. This guy is bitching about being 5’9 as if his life is over because of it and I’m just sitting here laughing at my screen.

The last time I felt bad about my height was many years ago. I’ve never been turned down because of my height, and my face at best is slightly above average. If you have really high standards with faces you might even call me ugly. I don’t even have a lot of money so I’m not a betabux or statusmax either.

I’m sure there are also plenty of women out there who would turn me down because I’m too short, but there are some things in life you just need to come to terms with. I don’t get how most of you are 18+ years old and still haven’t learned to cope with this yet.

Once you learn how a lot of women really are, eventually you’re supposed to just stop caring what they think about the parts of you that you can’t realistically change. That’s what the red pill is all about, you’re slayer years are over by age 30-40 anyway. Think about what damage leg lengthening will do to you for the rest of your life just to get an edge in a dating market where men as a whole are pitifully disadvantaged in to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
This is dumb. Even if you are 6'5'' "naural height" you are still better wearing lifts. Even if you are 6'9'' "natural height" you are still better wearing lifts.

I'm 6'2'' and at one period of my life I wore an obvious 2 inch cuban heel...TO THE OFFICE.

If anyone says anything, I'm like "but of course I wear those to be taller. Heightmog or death".

My ex even suggested me at times to choose shoes with higher heel.

Even after my Leg Lengthening surgery to 6'5'' I will STILL wear heels to be 6'7''.

I use heels, dye my eyebrows and use toppik. I DO NOT HIDE IT. In fact, I might even suggest others to use it if it helped them.

When you don't have inhibitions and are open about looksmaxxing people just see you as confident and eccentric instead of overcompensating.

And IF someone claims I am compensating I will say "For sure I am compensating. I'm compensating not being a GigaChad. Why the FUCK would I not overcompensate?"

Taller = BETTER

ALWAYS
this sounds like mental illness.

I was mildly trolling around in my previous posts, but you are a genuine retard I have to say now.

LL at 6'2? Heels?

Why push the limit just to make 110% sure girls won't reject you for being too short? That's ridiculous. Anything above 6'4 is mostly just mental masturbation- an obscure obsession.

Also enjoy your fucked up torso / armlength- ratio at your intended 5" height gains. even more if your frame and skull don't match.

People will notice and they will make fun of all those various things, do you even interact with humans?

Would be funny if you are also one of those who say "Women don't like muscles above Brad Pitt Figh club level, it all has dimishing returns bro". Some people on here have this double standard

Why push the limit just to make 110% sure girls won't reject you for being too short? That's ridiculous. Anything above 6'4 is mostly just mental masturbation- an obscure obsession.
Because women want top 1% not 10%. It's all about being an outlier mogging machine.

You might call mental illness, but when I wear my 2 inch heels girls are "wow you are so tall". When I wear flats they never say this. 6'2'' is not "wow tall" where I live sorry to say.
Would be funny if you are also one of those who say "Women don't like muscles above Brad Pitt Figh club level, it all has dimishing returns bro".
I'm ripped on roids dude. Muscles and thicc neck is extremely important. I have a big ass frame now after cycle.
Yeah, until this guy comes along and mogs you to death in front of your girlfriend.

You aren't truly blackpilled. Sorry to say.
Also enjoy your fucked up torso / armlength- ratio at your intended 5" height gains. even more if your frame and skull don't match.
My legs are longer so no issues there.
People will notice and they will make fun of all those various things, do you even interact with humans?
They can make fun as much as I want I will just agree and amplify. At end of day I will be heightmogging them and fucking the sweet tight teenage pussy due to my outlier stats. When you stand out like this and mog other men girls notice.

Last edited:
Because women want top 1% not 10%. It's all about being an outlier mogging machine.

You might call mental illness, but when I wear my 2 inch heels girls are "wow you are so tall". When I wear flats they never say this. 6'2'' is not "wow tall" where I live sorry to say.

I'm ripped on roids dude. Muscles and thicc neck is extremely important. I have a big ass frame now after cycle.

Yeah, until this guy comes along and mogs you to death in front of your girlfriend.

You aren't truly blackpilled. Sorry to say.

My legs are longer so no issues there.

Get a personality. At 6'2 your height is perfect. It's always the most privileged ppl that think they have it bad. And all of this because you get mogged by taller men jfl

with 2" lifts you are still "only" 6'4 your grotesque fantasy of being 6'7.

Listen, I love fetishizing crazy body stats too, but I acknowledge that it's all mostly just part of my male power fantasy, it's all exceeding the point of diminishing returns.
Girls like men to be like Superman- well above average but not grotesque freaky monsters.
It's men who want that.

They can make fun as much as I want I will just agree and amplify. At end of day I will be heightmogging them and fucking the sweet tight teenage pussy due to my outlier stats. When you stand out like this and mog other men girls notice.
it's a death sentence if they get suspicious.
No one will get wet.
Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back