You could be tongue tied and not realise it (mewcels GTFIH)

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
This photo from the NHS is pretty self-explanatory and important as the worse your tongue-tie the less able you are to get the tongue up.

Tongue tie is also linked to sleep apnea although most concerns are that it stops babies from being breastfed easily and therefore it is often ignored in older children and adults.
31AEED5F E67C 40CC 889F F89AB0206E2D

• +1
Reactions: 1223 and mvp2v1
I checked, mine is normal.
What am I supposed to do with this information now ?

WIN 20181121 14 37 50 Pro

Is this anything worth correcting? I don't think so but I'm too stupid to look at the example for more than 2 seconds please help

View attachment 4669
Is this anything worth correcting? I don't think so but I'm too stupid to look at the example for more than 2 seconds please help
It looks pretty much normal to me but maybe you want to raise it with your GP if you’re still concerned.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK, ITS LIKE I HAVE EVERY FUCKING PROBLEM!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28792, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 15302 and 11 others
It looks pretty much normal to me but maybe you want to raise it with your GP if you’re still concerned.
Thanks. I can mew just fine so I guess I'm good
I know what you are feeling. You will find something one day that you mog everyone else at

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Im somewhere between moderate and normal. Can fit most of tounge in roof of mouth

Frl man it made sense why I feel like I’m straining the underside of my tongue all the time. Apparently it can naturally get better over time so hopefully this helps you cope lol
Im somewhere between moderate and normal. Can fit most of tounge in roof of mouth
Yeah I don’t think it’s something you have to fix then but it’ll just take more effort to mew. I’ll try and find out if there’s any ways to naturally loosen it

Happy1

I not have this problem.

• WTF
Reactions: Eternal
tfw no tongue tie but still very unbalanced tongue.

The test should be "can you lick that punch bag thingie at the back of your throat."

Doing it now. I am the tongue champion.

How tf can you do that?
I don't understand how you can't, I just curl it right back and there it is. Maybe people have different levels of dexterity with their tongue, regardless of whether or not its tied? Can you curl your tongue at the sides until its rolled up?

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
I don't understand how you can't, I just curl it right back and there it is. Maybe people have different levels of dexterity with their tongue, regardless of whether or not its tied? Can you curl your tongue at the sides until its rolled up?
You won’t disappoint girls with that tongue that’s for sure

You won’t disappoint girls with that tongue that’s for sure

Too late for that. I have disappointed many girls.

Anyway I'm off oral sex after reading that it can lead to mouth cancer. Plus I was never 100% cool with blow jobs because when I was 16, a girl bit me (jokingly) and the feeling of sheer vulnerability of my dick in someone's mouth has been acute ever since.

• JFL
Psl Is cancer for self image. Stop worrying about this shit
No one notices this shit anyways it’s just for proper health and tongue function
the feeling of sheer vulnerability of my dick in someone's mouth has been acute ever since.
This is beautifully written my dude

• +1
Reactions: TaCopineEstMoche and Nibba
No one notices this shit anyways it’s just for proper health and tongue function
Yeah and if there's a problem oh well! Move on boyos stop dwelling on the negatives

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Yeah and if there's a problem oh well! Move on boyos stop dwelling on the negatives
Wiser words have never been spoken. Otherwise you either kill yourself or go through extreme BDD body changes. If I can get lingual frenectomy at some point, great. If not it's no problem.

• +1
Wiser words have never been spoken. Otherwise you either kill yourself or go through extreme BDD body changes. If I can get lingual frenectomy at some point, great. If not it's no problem.
Yeah exactly. Just live your life to the fullest. Tbh surgery won't make you feel better. Going outside and having fun will.

Incels think surgery + rotting=happy cuz they look better,, but they won't go outside and do anything with their new looks

This photo from the NHS is pretty self-explanatory and important as the worse your tongue-tie the less able you are to get the tongue up.

Tongue tie is also linked to sleep apnea although most concerns are that it stops babies from being breastfed easily and therefore it is often ignored in older children and adults.
View attachment 4668
i'm extremely normal, look exactly the same as normal
thank god
maybe i'm slightly moderate and just a brainlet but doesnt look like it

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
According, to a dentist I have a moderate posterior tongue tie. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    833.1 KB · Views: 0