You don't have bad social skills, you're ugly

DharkDC

DharkDC

Streets don't love you

Comments from the video

James is quite handsome.
What a handsome boy! Wishing you and your family well.
Hes actually really handsome.. <3 god bless him
he is very handsome you should look into modeling for him, my son has atisum and is also very handsome

You ready for the blackpilled shit?

d91.gif

this guy looks like a model and it's a real shame. I wish him the best.
very handsome young man. sad that he has this condition
This is making me really sad, I can tell he is a good guy.
This is sad. Those legs though, clicked on the thumbnail when I saw it. Was like, "how he do that?".
I feel for you, I feel for Jayme (sp) he is a beautiful soul. He deserves the same happiness, and love that all of us do. I know it would be a very hard thing somedays to deal with the SIBing and just daily care could be monotonous, but you do it, cuz its your loved one, your child.

Soycity will gaslight you and tell you it was your personality and you can't interact with people, when you act the same way everyone else does. I'm here to tell you, personality is a meme, if you believe it's plays in any part in attraction/relationship, you should unironically kill yourself.
https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SutcAFlG3NGnz20jkv0g9yTtYA_Y8j9BfD67SXFWUNI/%3Fimage%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fincels.wiki%252Fimages%252Fthumb%252F3%252F3b%252FOK_Cupid_Looks_Personality.png%252F600px-OK_Cupid_Looks_Personality.png%26hash%3D1bdba1220ba1ba2dbfba8d398acacb52/https/incels.is/proxy.php?width=430&height=427

Inb4 fags start screaming "but muh NTmaxxed subhumans with stacy GF"
You know it, I know it, and they know it. That couple doesn't have a healthy sex life, muh ntmaxxed subhuman is a just a one of the 'lucky' faggots who got to be stacy's cashcow. And on the rare chance that he isn't a betabux, guess what? IT'S RARE, that couple is an outlier. 1/3 of men between 18 to 24 are incels, many of which are average looking, but some how you actually believe some NTmaxxed subhuman is slaying? You aren't blackpilled, you're stupid. If you are not a chad, women will never love you unconditionally.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 22126, NumbThePain and 69 others
personality on a girl sure matters in a ltr tho , idgaf if i sound like a simp some girls (very rare like 0,5 %) can legit be funny to hang around with

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, GigaAscender, .👽. and 30 others
personality on a girl sure matters in a ltr tho , idgaf if i sound like a simp some girls (very rare like 0,5 %) can legit be funny to hang around with
Yeah. This is true.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, BigBoy and Deleted member 1973
Thus saith the prophet
442DDE88 4836 4571 9899 3D877F848A4F

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, noodlelover, Amexmaxx and 38 others
Yeah. This is true.
but tbh if 2 girls had the exact same personality yet one was a 8 and the other a 5 the 8 i would think is funnier probably so your theory still holds

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Ocelot, coping ethnic and 3 others
but tbh if 2 girls had the exact same personality yet one was a 8 and the other a 5 the 8 i would think is funnier probably so your theory still holds
I wouldn't tbh. Obviously if its an 8 compared to a 5, I would pick the 8.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, BigBoy and Deleted member 1973

Comments from the video

d91.gif

Soycity will gaslight you and tell you it was your personality and you can't interact with people, when you act the same way everyone else does. I'm here to tell you, personality is a meme, if you believe it's plays in any part in attraction/relationship, you should unironically kill yourself.
https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SutcAFlG3NGnz20jkv0g9yTtYA_Y8j9BfD67SXFWUNI/%3Fimage%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fincels.wiki%252Fimages%252Fthumb%252F3%252F3b%252FOK_Cupid_Looks_Personality.png%252F600px-OK_Cupid_Looks_Personality.png%26hash%3D1bdba1220ba1ba2dbfba8d398acacb52/https/incels.is/proxy.php?width=430&height=427

You know it, I know it, and they know it. That couple doesn't have a healthy sex life, muh ntmaxxed subhuman is a just a one of the 'lucky' faggots who got to be stacy's cashcow. And on the rare chance that he isn't a betabux, guess what? IT'S RARE, that couple is an outlier. 1/3 of men between 18 to 24 are incels, many of which are average looking, but some how you actually believe some NTmaxxed subhuman is slaying? You aren't blackpilled, you're stupid. If you are not a chad, women will never love you unconditionally.

JESUS CHRIST LOOKS JUST LIKE O'pry ...fucking hell what a life this kid would have had

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Be_ConfidentBro, EzioGrezzo and 5 others
bit different bro i dont think anyone is actually lining up to fuck and date this guy with autism

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 7098, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
btw confidence is attractive especially around normies (so stop coping by acting beta and relying on looks unless ur like 6psl+), but yea no shit being very ugly is a death sentence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coping ethnic, Deleted member 7098, Be_ConfidentBro and 9 others
6117.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200827-145151.jpg
    Screenshot_20200827-145151.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 7
btw confidence is attractive especially around normies (so stop coping by acting beta and relying on looks unless ur like 6psl+), but yea no shit being very ugly is a death sentence
Yeah. Being confident is legit if your normie.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Umbra, coping ethnic, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others
experienced this shit on myself, 100% truth

Comments from the video

d91.gif

You always need to put something on the table. This goes for both genders. If you are not chad. Unironically max out your charisma

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 5875 and 2 others
This thread is more retarded than that guy in the video.

Social skills don’t matter if you’re Ugly or Good looking. For everyone else (the vast majority of men) social skills fucking matter.

• +1
Reactions: Umbra, Deleted member 5893, coping ethnic and 17 others
This thread is more retarded than that guy in the video.

Social skills don’t matter if you’re Ugly or Good looking. For everyone else (the vast majority of men) social skills fucking matter.
Whatever helps you sleep at night
proxy.php

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 5634
Whatever helps you sleep at night
proxy.php
Yes, good looks makes people perceive you to have better personality, that doesn’t invalidate my statement.

Chads have it all, ugly people have nothing. For the vast majority of men in between; personality, being funny, being NT etc matters.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 9344, Be_ConfidentBro and 8 others
Yes, good looks makes people perceive you to have better personality, that doesn’t invalidate my statement.

Chads have it all, ugly people have nothing. For the vast majority of men in between; personality, being funny, being NT etc matters.
There is my problem. Having the bare minimum social skills is enough. Having better is not gonna get you laid any faster, so by this logic, social skills are irrelevant. If you are a man between trucel and chad, you’re chances of a relationship is just luck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, noodlelover, Deleted member 5634 and 2 others
idk tbh
in highschool I was ugly and was way more sociable/friends with everyone compared to now where I'm asocial but way better looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 1400 and 5 others
idk tbh
in highschool I was ugly and was way more sociable/friends with everyone compared to now where I'm asocial but way better looking
Same Ngl its over

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Whenever you think social skills matters or other NT shits counts , imagine this dude pulling that

2womrubwycj41

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
they matter if ur average(90%of population) not if ur ugly or very good looking
Just dont be ultra autistic and you are good
But jfl at thinking this will help if she doesnt like you

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 1400
Just dont be ultra autistic and you are good
But jfl at thinking this will help if she doesnt like you
dude when i was 15-20 i looked like shit and i still had pretty girls but i was stupidly bold like retard bold level:)) wish i could be the same

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Danish_Retard, BigBoy and 3 others
dude when i was 15-20 i looked like shit and i still had pretty girls but i was stupidly bold like retard bold level:)) wish i could be the same
I get less girls now, than before when I literally looked like a pedophile.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 4696

Posts112Reputation49

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, brutal_blackpill and Deleted member 245
There is my problem. Having the bare minimum social skills is enough. Having better is not gonna get you laid any faster, so by this logic, social skills are irrelevant. If you are a man between trucel and chad, you’re chances of a relationship is just luck.
If you are in-between ugly and chad, the more funnier, confident and NT you are the higher your chances of getting laid are.

If you deny this then you must be ugly because I’ve got first hand experience with this and seen loads of average looking guys pulling girls with game.

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, Deleted member 4696 and Danish_Retard
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 1400 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, wagbox, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
No you haven't. Stop blatantly lying to push the bluepill.
Lmao. Ive seen normie confident dudes make shy chads look like cucks irl. U r coping btw.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Highrise
and that's why u will remain with ur mommy in her basement in ur 30's
JFL. I'm calling you out cause your shit don't make sense, and your post to rep ratio reflects that very well. Why would someone who's getting tons of girls at a young age for being confident lose all this confidence when he happens to get better looking.
AnguishedCourteousCirriped-small.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Amexmaxx
JFL. I'm calling you out cause your shit don't make sense, and your post to rep ratio reflects that very well. Why would someone who's getting tons of girls at a young age for being confident lose all this confidence when he happens to get better looking.
from 15-20 it was probably the hormones and the stupidity of youth as u age u have to start using your brain more if u want to make something out of your life(mature)that's why . and because my face matured a lot and in the meantime also grew a high paying carrer i let u guess the answer on how it's going on with the girls

AnguishedCourteousCirriped-small.gif
and i wouldn t call it confidence , i was just crazy didnt gave a shit if i upset someone and was being rude and all that shit that doesn't work as u grew older

from 15-20 it was probably the hormones and the stupidity of youth as u age u have to start using your brain more if u want to make something out of your life(mature)that's why . and because my face matured a lot and in the meantime also grew a high paying carrer i let u guess the answer on how it's going on with the girls
You can do all of that while retaining confidence
and i wouldn t call it confidence , i was just crazy didnt gave a shit if i upset someone and was being rude and all that shit that doesn't work as u grew older
Your unemphaticness was being rewarded with dopamine, but somehow the light up stairs finally switched on and you gained empathy at the expense of dopamine? Am i hearing this right? People like you give greycels a bad name.

If you are in-between ugly and chad, the more funnier, confident and NT you are the higher your chances of getting laid are.

If you deny this then you must be ugly because I’ve got first hand experience with this and seen loads of average looking guys pulling girls with game.
game is literally just running the lottery numerous times, you disproved nothing

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 5634, BigBoy and 1 other person
You can do all of that while retaining confidence

Your unemphaticness was being rewarded with dopamine, but somehow the light up stairs finally switched on and you gained empathy at the expense of dopamine? Am i hearing this right? People like you give greycels a bad name.
Jesus christ dude ...if ur 15 u can be a bully and still be liked cause others will chase valifation from u but as u gre older being bully and rude will not work anymore cause guess what others grew up too and they dont have to take ur shit. u dont live ur entire life in the high school phase .u need to learn some social dynamics .i hope ur just some 15 old

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and BigBoy
watah wet brah

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Jesus christ dude ...if ur 15 u can be a bully and still be liked cause others will chase valifation from u but as u gre older being bully and rude will not work anymore cause guess what others grew up too and they dont have to take ur shit. u dont live ur entire life in the high school phase .u need to learn some social dynamics .i hope ur just some 15 old
did you watch that in some disney movie or something? People's habits don't drop as soon as you leave secondary education.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
did you watch that in some disney movie or something? People's habits don't drop as soon as you leave secondary education.
It was an evolution i didnt stoped being crazy at the exact moment i made 20 .the fuck is wrong with you

YOUR FACE IS YOUR SOCIAL SKILLS
jk, social skills = role manipulation. Better looking you are, the more dumb shit you can say.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Danish_Retard, BigBoy and 3 others
BUMP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
"i can tell he is a good guy" you have LITERALLY no way of knowing that. you mean that he's handsome. "good person" means handsome.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and DharkDC
This dude just literally took sympathetic comments from random youtubers and wrote fuckin paragraphs.Tbh I've seen my pretty female friends fall for average looking guy's personality

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 5634
This dude just literally took sympathetic comments from random youtubers and wrote fuckin paragraphs.Tbh I've seen my pretty female friends fall for average looking guy's personality
greycel moment

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I saw that youtube video back in lookism

Brutal thermonuclear blackpill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back