You don't have bad social skills, you're ugly

You litrrally have to have a face of a model and way above normies to have success while being top autistic, because people Will feel so impressed with your looks, they Will break the silence and Tell in your face You are a model, thus building confidence and make things more under your Control.

If you are not on that 2% cstrgory, You Will need to looksmax and get on abstinance (nofap Monk mode) and spiritual elevation to make people more essooy aproachable.

Screenshot 20210219 185709 Messages
I have brilliant social skills ngl

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 6273
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, PYT, Deleted member 6273 and 3 others
damn i just sent shit like this
View attachment 996499
"this could be us but you playin"

best respone so far was "ok come over shawty"

@tyronelite @Tyronecell @PYT Thoughts
@dohbeep @tyronelite update made her blast "i cum blood" by cannibal corpse on her speakers jiffle.
mirin my chadness?

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC
@dohbeep @tyronelite update made her blast "i cum blood" by cannibal corpse on her speakers jiffle.
mirin my chadness?
I just send em looksmax gifs lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
mirin my chadness?
Can't relate tbh talked with a girl yesterday at this Hotel who seems to be interested messaged her today she replied I said how's it going and then no reply

Hairpilled AGAIN

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 6873
the real question is, would he get banged by women even to he is retard? and if yes wuld it be considered as pedophilia?

Can't relate tbh talked with a girl yesterday at this Hotel who seems to be interested messaged her today she replied I said how's it going and then no reply

Hairpilled AGAIN
Are you getting HT?

Sean o tist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
You need basic social skills, that unless you have a brain disorder you can get from having friends and talking to people in real life. But it reaches diminishing returns fast.

Some people call every incident where a normie get's with a hotter girl, "Social Skills". It's like how people label every UFO, aliens instead of Unidentified Flying Object. We need to label these parings, UMP "Unexplained Mating Pair", not social skills.

Often the REAL explanation is a combination of:
1) He's rich (MoneyMaxing)
2) He has a deep voice (LooksMaxing)
3) He's dressed with high status (LooksMaxing)
4) He played the numbers game on drunk chicks until he found a drunk girl he can push into doing something, that wasn't already approached by a Chad, and/or is emotionally vulnerable for other reasons.
5) He's not a normie, you just don't know how to rate guys
6) They met when he was better looking and she was worse looking, and it's in the process of falling apart behind the scenes
7) They were friends for years, and she has deep fears about being cheated on or left, so eventually she settled for him
8) He's not that bad looking, and she has a fettish for whatever looks type he is
9) He has a confident/sexual vibe (It plays a small role in combo with other factors)
10) He lies to her about everything to spike her emotions, but it won't last
11) They are both some rare belief system, and she won't date any one outside of that belief system

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
My opinion changed, ur guys r just autistic. I've seen some ugly ass men w bad women. Shhh even my ugly ass bagged a baddie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back