You don't perceive what is really real, you perceive with is adaptively advantageous to perceive

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
Your genetic lineage adapted to evolutionary pressure to maximize his survival and reproduction, not to see reality as it really is, the way you interpret the world around you isn't what reality truly is.
8NQb.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Bennett, Ritalincel, mojopin and 10 others
what?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ritalincel, TBOLT, G O D and 5 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 245, mojopin and 7 others
taking acid is the only time I feel that I see the world for what it really is tbh

• +1
Reactions: G O D
You see reality based on your own experiences, lol at this ancestors cope

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud and You
Your brain makes you cope basically, that’s why most men won’t accept the blackpill and call it’s autistic.

Oh...
well, he could say it like this.
I mean, we all know how world works here; saying things like this just sounded like if he was saying that the red/blackpill was wrong. lol

Your brain makes you cope basically, that’s why most men won’t accept the blackpill and call it’s autistic.
If you accept and embrace the blackpill you transcend reality watching all these npcs do what they are programmed to is fun.

• +1
Reactions: G O D, kobecel and dogtown

Yeah, your brain is full of cognitive biases of that sort, because surgery exists and because you can consume an indefinite amount a calorie when gymcelling(plus the gym equipment available, plus can treat possible training injuries with modern medicine), it is now sort of advantageous to know about the BP. Feeling terribly self-conscious about one mandible retrognathia is not an advantageous adaptation in an ancestral environment since you have no control over it, therefore, we evolved to be insticntively blind to this aspect of reality.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
If you accept and embrace the blackpill you transcend reality watching all these npcs do what they are programmed to is fun.
282.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Blitz
Mfw when the self is an illusion so inceldom is irrelevant
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 656

You didn't design your brain, your motivation to learn the BP and how it affects your perception of the world is none of your control.

You didn't design your brain, your motivation to learn the BP and how it affects your perception of the world is none of your control.
Then why did I decide to accept the BP instead of telling people to take showers.

lookism is adaptively advatageous (cope), in reality most of us wont ascend

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, kobecel and You
Then why did I decide to accept the BP instead of telling people to take showers.
What he means to say is that there is no pericever only perceptions. There is no self. There is no soul in a box, nothing about reality is personal. Consciousness is not located in the body. Your body is in consciousness. Consciousness is the most fundamental thing to your reality.
Facts

Because you were exposed to that knowledge and predispose to accept it. If you had an IQ of 70 you probably would think it is some retarded shit or whatever, but because of how your brain is configurated you wanted to explore further and come to accept it.

I mean, I am going for surgery, if people are mentalcel or whatever well that is another thing, let just say it is more advantageous than it used to for reasons I just explained.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown
close the forum then

Based thread, cognitive biases are a good thing to keep in mind throughout life. Your perceptions are always skewed to some degree when dealing with anything with any subjective elements.

What he means to say is that there is no pericever only perceptions. There is no self. There is no soul in a box, nothing about reality is personal. Consciousness is not located in the body. Your body is in consciousness. Consciousness is the most fundamental thing to your reality.

Facts
Deep shit

ive made it my mission to see the bitter truth in every thing ever since i had my first existential crisis when i was 7 years old. to me, the cold hard facts of life are what the black pill is all about.

ive made it my mission to see the bitter truth in every thing ever since i had my first existential crisis when i was 7 years old. to me, the cold hard facts of life are what the black pill is all about.
How is that going for you? Made any discoveries that will let you become a god amongst men?

How is that going for you? Made any discoveries that will let you become a god amongst men?
1118763998.jpg

NO Im not saying Im a philofficer or anything, all Ive learned is that the world is a horrible place and suicide is the only way out

Your genetic lineage adapted to evolutionary pressure to maximize his survival and reproduction, not to see reality as it really is, the way you interpret the world around you isn't what reality truly is.
8NQb.gif
thats kinda why religion exist

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."

> who gives le fuck bro! I've read LE Nietzsche, le life is meaningless x'D
https://incels.is/attachments/blckd-1-jpg.55868/

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, Dude420 and TBOLT
Astronomical IQ

• +1
Reactions: Dude420