You fucking rotting cunts!

Deleted member 10516

Deleted member 10516

It’s over...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.re...ts_a_failo_whats_a_halo_whats_neither_how_to/

Look, there’s only one person on this website with common sense. It’s @MakinItHappen He truly knows in life what a halo and failo is.

For the last fucking time if you don’t have “Hunter/hooded” eyes it doesn’t mean it’s a Failo, it’s just not a halo either unless paired with a nice eye color and top tier eye brows/lashes...

Finally, there are 3 categories you fucking imbeciles. Fucking degenerates. Fucking detriments!!!!

Halo
Neither
Failo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Laikyn, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
why are you so angry incel

take a chillpill

edit: nigga really linked a r/vindicta post :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, ProAcktiv, IdiAmin and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
I would recommend antidrepressants at this point

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
why are you so angry incel

take a chillpill

edit: nigga really linked a r/vindicta post :feelskek::feelskek:

Because when you experience one reality and come online and read a forum that describes another one, which is built upon by a bunch of Black Pill extremist's theoretical flawed misunderstanding, it pisses you off. That's human nature.

A failo is not an average feature lol.

However I will say that the eye-area is extremely important. His is normie.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 10516
who hurt you?

• JFL
Because when you experience one reality and come online and read a forum that describes another one, which is built upon by a bunch of Black Pill extremist's theoretical flawed and misunderstanding, it pisses you off. That's human nature.

Yeah that's common knowledge though.

Nobody said NOT having an ideal feature is a failo. In fact, even sub-ideal, so like an 8/10 jaw instead of a 10/10 jaw is still a halo regardless of it's strength in haloing you.

It depends on the feature though, and how you define each of these words. An average jaw is technically bad, because the average person has quite poor facial development.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 10516
Because when you experience one reality and come online and read a forum that describes another one, which is built upon by a bunch of Black Pill extremist's theoretical flawed and misunderstanding, it pisses you off. That's human nature.

Exactly but it’s not a Failo!

only redcels believe in retarded lookism theories

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 10516
Some people here overestimate how good-looking you have to be to get girls. Sure, dating and especially online dating is hard for most guys, but you don't have to look like O'pry to get good-looking girls.

• +1
Some people here overestimate how good-looking you have to be to get girls. Sure, dating and especially online dating is hard for most guys, but you don't have to look like O'pry to get good-looking girls.
For me it’s the numerous comments on This website calling every eye area that isn’t hooded shitty eye area or “failos you so bad bro”

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg

Nobody said NOT having an ideal feature is a failo. In fact, even sub-ideal, so like an 8/10 jaw instead of a 10/10 jaw is still a halo regardless of it's strength in haloing you.

It depends on the feature though, and how you define each of these words. An average jaw is technically bad, because the average person has quite poor facial development.

Someone told him that he had bug eyes or some random shit in another post on another thread and said this is the reason he looks more appealing when he wears glasses, as it hides "his failo". Lmao.

• JFL
For me it’s the numerous comments on This website calling every eye area that isn’t hooded shitty eye area or “failos you so bad bro”
I think it's obvious that most users here don't have a lot of real-world experience. It's understandable: they are either very young (like 14-year-old) or incels.

I have no problems believing that you do well with girls.

• +1
Also btw without my glasses my eyes are hooded my brow ridge drops more. That’s why I don’t like wearing baseball caps because it pushes up my brow ridge and raises my eyebrows and makes me look like a cuck who isn’t aggressive

Someone told him that he had bug eyes or some random shit in another post on another thread and said this is the reason he looks more appealing when he wears glasses, as it hides "his failo". Lmao.
lol no that's not true, well there are stupid users too, that's the nature of a public forum

• +1
Nah he didn’t say bug eyes 😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 10516
Because when you experience one reality and come online and read a forum that describes another one, which is built upon by a bunch of Black Pill extremist's theoretical flawed misunderstanding, it pisses you off. That's human nature.

Muh eye area is so important.. but when someone have big nose the guy is objectively ugly. You dont know jack shit about lookism.

• Hmm...
Big nose is worse to an extent cause it’s in the middle of your face.
Muh eye area is so important.. but when someone have big nose the guy is objectively ugly. You dont know jack shit about lookism.

To slay you don't need to be that good looking. The OP proves that. He is a normie 6/10 but his sex-appeal is off-the-charts. He is 6'2, broad-shouldered and light-skin black lol. Girls know he has a BBC based on the fact most tall, broad-shouldered and muscular black men do. So these are easy fucks. He has a masculine jaw which is long and so as long as the rest of his features are average, he is good to slay.

It's the same reason guys find girls who have normal faces but amazing bodies super hot. When really they are just big tits, big ass with paint on their girl next door face.

You don't need to be good looking to slay. You need to have sex-appeal. That's why height and broad-shoulders is 50% your look.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Wallenberg and Deleted member 10516
I think it's obvious that most users here don't have a lot of real-world experience. It's understandable: they are either very young (like 14-year-old) or incels.

I have no problems believing that you do well with girls.
Thanks ! I just hope kids learn that average body parts Aren’t a failo! For instance a 6 inch dick isn’t a failo nor is it a halo unless maybe you’re in India or China lol

• +1
To slay you don't need to be that good looking. The OP proves that. He is a normie 6/10 but his sex-appeal is off-the-charts. He is 6'2, broad-shouldered and light-skin black lol. Girls know he has a BBC based on the fact most tall, broad-shouldered and muscular black men do. So these are easy fucks. He has a masculine jaw which is long and so as long as the rest of his features are average, he is good to slay.

It's the same reason guys find girls who have normal faces but amazing bodies super hot. When really they are just big tits, big ass with paint on their girl next door face.

You don't need to be good looking to slay. You need to have sex-appeal. That's why height and broad-shoulders is 50% your look.
I am fat too ! So there’s still some
Hope for accession! Also I need a new hairline lol

I am fat too ! So there’s still some
Hope for accession! Also I need a new hairline lol

I think you can get away with being a little bit fat at 6 feet 2 as long as you have some muscle on you, as well as own a good frame. As the fat spreads.

I am 5'8 so I can't lol.

• +1
Big nose is worse to an extent cause it’s in the middle of your face.

Even if you have big nose it can still fit in your face... If your other features are good.. It does not became that big problem. Men can get away with big noses because it is considered more masculine. Im not saying that big noses arent failos... but they arent failos in such degree that it make you ugly man alone.

• +1
I think you can get away with being a little bit fat at 6 feet 2 as long as you have some muscle on you, as well as own a good frame. As the fat spreads.

I am 5'8 so I can't lol.

You are 5.7

• Woah
You are 5.7

5'8.

And your nose is like this:

FBE8580F 81AA 4BCA AE35 0446F89D0583 1

• JFL

jaw is not a halo

• Hmm...
  • +1

I am 5'8 so I can't lol.
Haha I’m getting away with now lol but I mean I want to get lean to see how face will come out overall

True to an extent, but a real big nose will GET women’s and normies attention before uee will !
Even if you have big nose it can still fit in your face... If your other features are good.. It does not became that big problem. Men can get away with big noses because it is considered more masculine. Im not saying that big noses arent failos... but they arent failos in such degree that it make you ugly man alone.

jawline with bad eye area means nothing,

I can show anecdotal evidence in PMs
Bad eye area maybe not average eye area

• +1
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.re...ts_a_failo_whats_a_halo_whats_neither_how_to/

Look, there’s only one person on this website with common sense. It’s @MakinItHappen He truly knows in life what a halo and failo is.

For the last fucking time if you don’t have “Hunter/hooded” eyes it doesn’t mean it’s a Failo, it’s just not a halo either unless paired with a nice eye color and top tier eye brows/lashes...

Finally, there are 3 categories you fucking imbeciles. Fucking degenerates. Fucking detriments!!!!

Halo
Neither
Failo
Does me not knowing/caring what that crap (halo failo) means reflect better on me as a person, or no?

@zaddy = @LondonVillie confirmed

4a9b0d4d226541fc40a5300b94cd7680

Tryna see his pics LMAO literally within the same hour of him sending them to me after I asked on forum. Yet we haven't seen him post once this morning or even lately JFL./

agreed @ColdLightskin
when i do icing and get more hooding it doesnt rlly make me look better

• +1
hooded eyelids are not a halo in itself either

both can look good or shit

• +1