You guys are alright

Chemicel

Chemicel

Hormone Advocate
I absolutely despise the LDAR mindset that many people have. They don't even try to improve in any way, merely complaining about their state of being. I commend you guys for actually trying to improve yourselves instead of saying "I hate women" and "It's over" all day while jerking off to traps.

You guys are alright.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 1139, Insomniac and 1 other person
saying "I hate women" and "It's over" all day while jerking off
We actually do this, except @Hunter because he thinks not touching his micropenis will turn him into a GigaChad. We just looksmax on the side.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jefferson, RichardSpencel, CupOfCoffee and 6 others
Yeah, it just annoys me when people complain but don't act. Hating women and looksmaxxing is :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
"improve yourselves instead of saying "I hate women" and "It's over" doesn't change your face which is reason people usually do that.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
Chemicel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 5 others
"improve yourselves instead of saying "I hate women" and "It's over" doesn't change your face which is reason people usually do that.
Some people want to rope when they haven't even gotten surgery. If you're going to die, might as well fucking do everything you can to look good and then go from there.
You 'mirin brah?

We are everything you hate

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
If i become a chad right know ID STILL HATE WOMEN

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
Good morning I hate women

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 2 others
We actually do this, except @Hunter because he thinks not touching his micropenis will turn him into a GigaChad. We just looksmax on the side.

crop

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
it seems like some people on this site actually do have a LDAR mindest, or at least very low expectations when it comes to looksmaxing.
Many on here are like "Yeah whatever, will jump on a skin routine and maybe hit the gym every once in a while and I'll do somewhat fine in life I guess"

Almost no one here wants to actually ascend, many on here don't give mewing a try- which in theory at least could cure 99% of all facial flaws,
or try making physical activity such as gymgoing a lifestyle, which is crucial for hormonal profile, muscles and bone quality.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and kobecel
here don't give mewing a try- which in theory at least could cure 99% of all facial flaws,
562.gif

These fucking heretics tbh.

Mewing = the cure to my depression as well

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and androidcel