You guys need to stop wasting your time and energy

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
All this talk on the site about using castor oil on eyebrows, will collagen improve my skin and hair, which moisturizer is best, should I grow goatee (no u shouldn't), when these things will only account for 10% of looksmaxing improvement at best. You NEED to be talking to plastic surgeons, getting 3D CT scans, addressing your facial asymmetries, preventing your hair loss from the start, getting fillers/implant in your jaw and chin if you need them (or bimax like @Dude420). You teenagers better find out what your issues are and start saving now, this moment, if you're serious about getting any results from your looks obsession.

Oy vey

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, ABC, Deleted member 616 and 18 others
dont tell me what to do

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Esteban1997
High and low IQ at the same time
No, it doesn't improve skin and hair. And if it did slightly, the effects on perceived looks/attractiveness is ZERO.

No, it doesn't improve skin and hair. And if it did slightly, the effects on perceived looks/attractiveness is ZERO.
Do you know what is collagen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, RichardSpencel, samm735 and 2 others
All this talk on the site about using castor oil on eyebrows, will collagen improve my skin and hair, which moisturizer is best, should I grow goatee (no u shouldn't), when these things will only account for 10% of looksmaxing improvement at best. You NEED to be talking to plastic surgeons, getting 3D CT scans, addressing your facial asymmetries, preventing your hair loss from the start, getting fillers/implant in your jaw and chin if you need them (or bimax like @Dude420). You teenagers better find out what your issues are and start saving now, this moment, if you're serious about getting any results from your looks obsession.

Oy vey

preach the truth nigga

Don't K me bro, collagen = youth
Better to address stress levels and sun exposure than to eat animal cartilage

• +1
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn and SikKunt
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, androidcel, SikKunt and 1 other person
Plastic surgery is only recommended for very important situations. Like for example, you would do genioplasty for a recessed chin, bad jawline and underbite/overbite and not if it's just an underbite which could be fixed with braces.

Plastic surgery is your last option usually. If something goes wrong there's no going back. Surgeons can't guarantee anything.

Instead try fillers first, exercise etc and then consider plastic surgery as your last resort.

Also do you research.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, samm735, Ritzy2KReborn and 1 other person
Plastic surgery is only recommended for very important situations. Like for example, you would do genioplasty for a recessed chin, bad jawline and underbite/overbite and not if it's just an underbite which could be fixed with braces.

Plastic surgery is your last option usually. If something goes wrong there's no going back. Surgeons can't guarantee anything.

Instead try fillers first, exercise etc and then consider plastic surgery as your last resort.

Also do you research.
Fair enough, it's better to first experiment with fillers before any surgery or implant (assuming it's only for aesthetic reasons). Getting lean is also the most important thing to start with. Imagine these guys at 20+% bodyfat worrying about teeth whitening strips instead of leaning down to 10-12% and lifting weights. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, LowTierNormie, MadMong and 4 others
It's like the #1 component for having good skin when talking about anti-aging /wrinkling etc.

Fair enough, it's better to first experiment with fillers before any surgery or implant (assuming it's only for aesthetic reasons). Getting lean is also the most important thing to start with. Imagine these guys at 20+% bodyfat worrying about teeth whitening strips instead of leaning down to 10-12% and lifting weights. Jfl
Definitely but whitening teeth is really important also and having good breath, and smell. I've met countless people who have had AWFUL breath and body odour.
Go to the dentist and have regular teeth cleanups and chew gum if you would like when talking to people (plus helps with jaw).

^ Missing the point copers, focus on what matters most :)

Peace out

Image result for pepe with coffee

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Yea bone is king

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, androidcel and SikKunt
Kinda true, but most of us are teenagers :
We have plans about plastic surgery but we are either too poor or we simply dont have permission from our soy parents.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Zeta ascended and Esteban1997
Legit. Theres a lot of coping on here from poor teenagers. You gave good advice; these teenagers need to focus on moneymaxxing and saving asap. Get a job or something. Also they should try to live with their parents as long as possible so they can easily afford surgery.

Oy vey
all threads about supplements (mk677, zync, vitamin c, castol oil, vitamin d3 etc) are a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 245, justanothergymcell and 1 other person
all threads about supplements (mk677, zync, vitamin c, castol oil, vitamin d3 etc) are a waste of time.
There's hundreds of resources online for what supplements are useful, who should use them, etc for health reasons. Even for health diet is more important (and many different diets can be "healthy"). For looksmaxing purposes its absolutely going to do nothing, unless its utilized properly for weight loss.

Nickgurr's thread on "Don't eat fruits" is an example of this. Like really nigga? That shit doesn't matter at all, as long as the desired caloric intake is hit. Eat whatever the fuck you wanna eat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Lorsss

Oy vey
They need to learn how to make money, I included

The bigger the looksmax the more it costs typically

Nearly all of em cost

• +1
Reactions: Guest
They need to learn how to make money, I included

The bigger the looksmax the more it costs typically

Nearly all of em cost
Average person in the west is in tons of debt for house/car/personal loans, if you have good credit then taking loans for looksmaxing is an excellent investment, as well as a way to further build credit history.

• +1
Reactions: Guest, AspiringChad and Vitruvian
SURGERY IS THE ONLY ASCENSION

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Pareto principle

80% of your results will come from 20% of your actions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Average person in the west is in tons of debt for house/car/personal loans, if you have good credit then taking loans for looksmaxing is an excellent investment, as well as a way to further build credit history.
I, for reasons, am not fond of debts, tbh am just scared of it.

IDK is it just me or is this site unnaturally poor, i mean yeah we are basically all youngens n teens so cannot expect us to make big money but many noticeable big looksmaxxed are attainable for 1-2k dollars.

If looksmaxxing is not your top priority you likely will not get much. You will be tempted by the simplicity and normie shit.

The dilemna of looksmaxxing, too young no money no can do, too old you missed the youth oof. We are all on a counter.

I, for reasons, am not fond of debts, tbh am just scared of it.

IDK is it just me or is this site unnaturally poor, i mean yeah we are basically all youngens n teens so cannot expect us to make big money but many noticeable big looksmaxxed are attainable for 1-2k dollars.

If looksmaxxing is not your top priority you likely will not get much. You will be tempted by the simplicity and normie shit.

The dilemna of looksmaxxing, too young no money no can do, too old you missed the youth oof. We are all on a counter.
I don't make a lot of money, I took out several thousand dollars loan for my rhinoplasty, which is tomorrow afternoon. I can safely make all of the payments on time given what little I work, and still have left over for clothes/gas/roids/hobbies. Not rocket science

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad

Considering the multitude of studies confirming that being better looking gives you a favorable bias in business & being hired for jobs.. It really is a financial investment. Higher earning capability with better mental health. Beauty privledge is very real and if you can boost your looks significantly with a reasonable amount of $ then the trade off can be huge if done right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and CupOfCoffee
Considering the multitude of studies confirming that being better looking gives you a favorable bias in business & being hired for jobs.. It really is a financial investment. Higher earning capability with better mental health. Beauty privledge is very real and if you can boost your looks significantly with a reasonable amount of $ then the trade off can be huge if done right.
It's 100% undeniably true. Halo effect goes a loooooonnnngg way in hiring decisions, improving your face and wearing shoe lifts to work will absolutely improve your chances of success.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and MadMong
overtime maxxing tbh

Why not both?
I'm saying it's inefficient when you can save for something like laser skin resurfacing, professional dermabrasion, or fillers. I take collagen anyways but honestly it didn't make a difference, I look better now than 2 months ago because I lost a lot of weight.

I keep my looksmaxing simple
  1. Hair loss prevention
  2. Minoxidil beardmaxxing
  3. Skin care (dermapen, vitamin c serum)
  4. Gymcelling and neck training
  5. Mewing, chewing, vitamins
  6. Saving for surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, LowTierNormie, heroinfather and 1 other person

Oy vey

Except ascension through surgery is a myth. And it's expensive af. Here is a prime example:

https://lookism.net/Thread-Getting-...fat-removal-and-midface-lift-soon-AMA?page=20

It is the story of a sub 6 ft oldcell who still thinks he can slay in clubs but is disheartened to find out he is invisible after all those surgeries. It is worth a full read if you are actually serious about surgery and the pyschological roller coaster that it is.

I am also an oldcell who has gotten several surgeries with 3 more planned this year, but let me tell you, even though I look better, it is still a far way from an ascension. These 3 will be the last, but I am not deluded like that guy. I am happy to be treated a little better by people and run a little bit better JBW game as my only goal.

The truth is, you will NEVER recover lost youth and you will NEVER live the effortless and carefree life of a natural born Chad. If you can accept this, feel free to pursue surgery. Otherwise, keep on coping.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
This thread is low iq. Everyone knows they need jaw implants, you can't have enough jaw. However with all things you get to a point where you get diminishing returns, so it makes sense to level everything together.
Example: in runescape you don't just train archery alone to lvl 99 and leave you magic and combat on lvl 1.
You need to understand the whole face is one, you can;t just max one part without bringing up the rest.

Except ascension through surgery is a myth. And it's expensive af. Here is a prime example:

https://lookism.net/Thread-Getting-...fat-removal-and-midface-lift-soon-AMA?page=20

It is the story of a sub 6 ft oldcell who still thinks he can slay in clubs but is disheartened to find out he is invisible after all those surgeries. It is worth a full read if you are actually serious about surgery and the pyschological roller coaster that it is.

I am also an oldcell who has gotten several surgeries with 3 more planned this year, but let me tell you, even though I look better, it is still a far way from an ascension. These 3 will be the last, but I am not deluded like that guy. I am happy to be treated a little better by people and run a little bit better JBW game as my only goal.

The truth is, you will NEVER recover lost youth and you will NEVER live the effortless and carefree life of a natural born Chad. If you can accept this, feel free to pursue surgery. Otherwise, keep on coping.
I accept that and I don't plan on being promiscuous into my thirties. I just want a loyal wife at the end of all of this, get kids, and live a normal life. If I can get a couple dozen good lays in my twenties I'll be good.

the most legit post in the history of this site, son. Things like a lefort will make your attractiveness go up WAY more than fucking castor oil, or one measly sarm cycle.
This thread is low iq. Everyone knows they need jaw implants, you can't have enough jaw. However with all things you get to a point where you get diminishing returns, so it makes sense to level everything together.
Example: in runescape you don't just train archery alone to lvl 99 and leave you magic and combat on lvl 1.
You need to understand the whole face is one, you can;t just max one part without bringing up the rest.
if you need a jaw surgery, and I mean need you will never get good looking without it.

no one said looks will give u lost youth back, thats a bitter pill to swallow though.
Legit. Theres a lot of coping on here from poor teenagers. You gave good advice; these teenagers need to focus on moneymaxxing and saving asap. Get a job or something. Also they should try to live with their parents as long as possible so they can easily afford surgery.
essentially what I plan to do while I studycuck. I will save while living with parents. Imagine not doing this, jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245

I agree for most part. Where surgery really helps is if you're already good looking but just need to improve a major flaw like nose or weak jaw. Otherwise you go from invisible to invisible.

As for this guy.. he did all those surgeries but never tackled the fact that one of his eyes is popping out his damn face. He fucking looks like Quasimodo.

Again, pareto principle. 80% of your results come from 20% of your actions. He didn't even do the 20%.

if you need a jaw surgery, and I mean need you will never get good looking without it.
Most people here have above average jaws. You can say francisco lachowski can benefit from jaw surgery.
sHsQ8Zru_400x400.jpg

But he already looks good without it.

Most people here have above average jaws. You can say francisco lachowski can benefit from jaw surgery.
sHsQ8Zru_400x400.jpg

But he already looks good without it.
just have a perfect everything bro!!!!!! lol. also most people here do not have above average jaws. Also lol at ur cope tbh, you're acting like a jaw surgery is a waste when its one of the most important bones in ur face.

I agree for most part. Where surgery really helps is if you're already good looking but just need to improve a major flaw like nose or weak jaw. Otherwise you go from invisible to invisible.

As for this guy.. he did all those surgeries but never tackled the fact that one of his eyes is popping out his damn face. He fucking looks like Quasimodo.

Again, pareto principle. 80% of your results come from 20% of your actions. He didn't even do the 20%.
Haha yeah and people even told him to focus on his eye first before he even got the surgeries. But still, even with a normal eye, he won't be slaying in clubs. His best hope is to fix his eye and run white collar professional game and marry a PSL 5 (at best).

just have a perfect everything bro!!!!!! lol. also most people here do not have above average jaws. Also lol at ur cope tbh, you're acting like a jaw surgery is a waste when its one of the most important bones in ur face.
what are you on about you giga autist. I didn't say jaw surgery was a waste, I said, that you get only a small improvement if your jaw is already decent.

what are you on about you giga autist. I didn't say jaw surgery was a waste, I said, that you get only a small improvement if your jaw is already decent.
well I didn't really read ur messages anyways but yeah, no one here has a good jaw kys (most people)

• JFL
Reactions: Kill_Jew
Except it's not. Experts agree the most important beauty aspect is still symmetry and ratios, what we call harmony around here. People here focus too much on individual features and assume almost everyone needs the same 3 fucking procedures. When you do that, you end up like the guy in my example. You couldn't do any surgery more representative of the PSL community than getting 3 different pieces of silicone stuck inside your fucking face by Dr Yaremchuck or Eppley. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Except it's not. Experts agree the most important beauty aspect is still symmetry and ratios, what we call harmony around here. People here focus too much on individual features and assume almost everyone needs the same 3 fucking procedures. When you do that, you end up like the guy in my example. You couldn't do any surgery more reprenstative of the PSL community than getting 3 different pieces of silicone stuck inside your fucking face by Dr Yaremchuck or Eppley. JFL.

ok bhai

Haha yeah and people even told him to focus on his eye first before he even got the surgeries. But still, even with a normal eye, he won't be slaying in clubs. His best hope is to fix his eye and run white collar professional game and marry a PSL 5 (at best).
I disagree. If he fixed his eye and was low inhib + good social group he'd do well enough because he still looks like someone in their 20s. It's generally dark so your skin tone gets a pass but any sort of asymmetry has you dead in the water. Frame + bone dimorphism like wide zygos and strong jaw + harmony in facial features is what makes a club slayer. Location is everything too.. in Europe he'd do better as there isn't such a taboo with men in their 30's in the club scene.

Another hard pill to swallow for you faggots is that gymcelling can actually work (until you start balding, of course). However, there is no need to broach this topic on this thread for the millionth time. Let's stay focused.