You guys noticed how almost every girl is below 5psl without makeup?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk

Inspired by this thread and many other fone specifically by the blackpilled scholar @Blackgymmax

Almost all women look shitty af without makeup for some reason, while males look great without makeup, glowing skin, eyelashes, brows, just an alive look to us.

In all animals it is the females who select the males and not the other way around, females don't need to be beautiful in nature like males do, you have probably even noticed how male counterpart of the same species always looks better then the female one. Some examples:

1200px Pair of mandarin ducks
0059e5f54bf9009475cd
0059e5f57590c0a5a19f
0059e5f4f12c4093b6d9

Yeah you get the point. Jfl females are so inferior tbh in everything, even looks yet having a pussy makes her life mog 100 men. Look at these two examples of mainstream accepted very gl females without makeup
DdVIoj6VMAA32e0
715c5c303beb82c796120d5ec03e93e0

They all look desd and lifeless, very grey coloring kinda ,just like in peacocks interestingly enough

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, diggbicc, Golgo13 and 28 others
but tsr hef u seen ur gf without mekup?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
but tsr hef u seen ur gf without mekup?
Yes, she loses all coloring as well, looks like a dying corpse, but is saved from her persian tier eyelashes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 11705 and 8 others
True ngl they look kinda grey without makeup

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 10987 and TsarTsar444
True ngl they look kinda grey without makeup
Yeah 99% of females share this, shit eyebrows, coloring, lashes, and maybe under eyes. These are all covered by makeup, once it comes of they look like corpses

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Looks234, vaninskybird and 4 others
Yes, she loses all coloring as well, looks like a dying corpse, but is saved from her persian tier eyelashes
Jfl mirin how you talk about your own gf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Looks234, turkproducer and 3 others
Jfl mirin how you talk about your own gf
Jfl i love her, i just stated a fact that 99.9% of females have, it's like a women saying all men are disgustingly hairy which is true

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Wallenberg and Blue

Inspired by this thread and many other fone specifically by the blackpilled scholar @Blackgymmax

Almost all women look shitty af without makeup for some reason, while males look great without makeup, glowing skin, eyelashes, brows, just an alive look to us.

In all animals it is the females who select the males and not the other way around, females don't need to be beautiful in nature like males do, you have probably even noticed how male counterpart of the same species always looks better then the female one. Some examples:

View attachment 1003824View attachment 1003826View attachment 1003828View attachment 1003829

Yeah you get the point. Jfl females are so inferior tbh in everything, even looks yet having a pussy makes her life mog 100 men. Look at these two examples of mainstream accepted very gl females without makeup
View attachment 1003834View attachment 1003836View attachment 1003837

They all look desd and lifeless, very grey coloring kinda ,just like in peacocks interestingly enough
True
A VERY BRUTAL BLACKPILL
Because you dont even want to fuck them at the end

• +1

View attachment 1003824View attachment 1003826View attachment 1003828View attachment 1003829

No there are 5+ psl girls no makeup. Its just that all of these women are frauds. Basically in the female world most of them look like ass with a small subset of true gl girls

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, Deleted member 10987 and TsarTsar444
Yeah 99% of females share this, shit eyebrows, coloring, lashes, and maybe under eyes. These are all covered by makeup, once it comes of they look like corpses
meybe its time to geymexxxxx

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Chadeep, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
No there are 5+ psl girls no makeup. Its just that all of these women are frauds. Basically in the female world most of them look like ass with a small subset of true gl girls
Yeah they are some gl girl without makeup, but it's much less common then males, like much much less common. And people don't realize this but even the women you think don't have makeup do have it, its just subtle enough you don't notice it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Blackgymmax
Jfl i love her, i just stated a fact that 99.9% of females have, it's like a women saying all men are disgustingly hairy which is true
Women should always be taken to the pool first tbh. If they pass the pool test they're definitely good looking.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12758 and getra
Stacies look good without makeup
Imagen 2020 12 24 164014

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
i dont even know where the myth that women look better than men even came from. When i show girls their "top female picks" without makeup they look horrendous and worse than the guys they claim are ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632, Beetlejuice and TsarTsar444
Stacies look good without makeup
View attachment 1003870
The freckles fraud her coloring, and i don't even like freckles it looks like someone farted diarrhea on her face jfl. Also jfl if you think these is no makeup here always cage at this, she has some foundation on her skin, i know this very well casue almost all of my close friends were girls

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9753 and Mouthbreath

Most PEOPLE are below 5 PSL BECAUSE THAT IS HOW STATISTICS WORKS YOU UTTER MORON

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 10987 and TsarTsar444
Indeed female faces are nothing special. Chad's look more aesthetically pleasing than stacies.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12758, EverythingMattersCel, curryslayerordeath and 5 others
Same species lol.

1200px-pair_of_mandarin_ducks-jpg.1003824

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: getra and Blackgymmax
Indeed female faces are nothing special. Chad's look more aesthetically pleasing than stacies.
You are the reason why normies think we are faggots you utter homo

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12758, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 9072 and 2 others
Most PEOPLE are below 5 PSL BECAUSE THAT IS HOW STATISTICS WORKS YOU UTTER MORON
Damn you retarded jfl, point is that all famous girls that are considered hot look like shit without makeup, while famous hot guys actually look hot

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Golgo13, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
This is true. Stacies are alot more rare than pslers think, even 5 psl women are rare. Instagram models are mainly low tier women who got no attention while younger who delude themselves into thinking theyre over 4psl

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Amexmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Lion chad knows that hair is life.

J9KeYkEZf4HHD5LRGf799N.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Golgo13, Mouthbreath, Yliaster and 8 others
Damn you retarded jfl, point is that all famous girls that are considered hot look like shit without makeup, while famous hot guys actually look hot
YOU ARE ONE DISINGENUOUS DENSE MOTHER FUCKER AND MOST MODEL WOMEN LOOK HOT WITHOUT MAKEUP. YOUR POINT WAS STILL UTTERLY FUCKING RETARDED BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW HOT YOU CLASSIFY SOMEONE PSL IS THEIR FUCKING PERCENTILE YOU UTTER COON.
This is true. Stacies are alot more rare than pslers think, even 5 psl women are rare. Instagram models are mainly low tier women who got no attention while younger who delude themselves into thinking theyre over 4psl
NO DUDE 5 PSL IS NOT RARE IT IS 1 IN 5 WOMEN, 1 IN FUCKING 5 WOMEN ARE AS HOT AS 5 PSL, I DON'T CARE IF YOU FIND THEM HOT OR NOT THAT IS THE PERCENTILE. I AM GOING TO NECK MYSELF IF ONE PERSON USES STATISTICS LIKE A FUCKING MONG.

I UNDERSTAND ALL OF YOUR POINTS BUT HOLY SHIT THIS IS ANNOYING ME.

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Amexmaxx
Exactly! Warpaint/makeup's deception. They learn early on in life how to deceive others with such. Though what inspires them to do that is gonna blow your mind. Those Barbie dolls. Ugh. Each doll's possessed with a demonic parasite. It whispers truth and lies to them. No wonder why I used to rip the heads off my sister's Barbies and shove them up my...ugh. Boogers. I think I had problems there.

• JFL
Haha foids ugly

Exactly! Warpaint/makeup's deception. They learn early on in life how to deceive others with such. Though what inspires them to do that is gonna blow your mind. Those Barbie dolls. Ugh. Each doll's possessed with a demonic parasite. It whispers truth and lies to them. No wonder why I used to rip the heads off my sister's Barbies and shove them up my...ugh. Boogers. I think I had problems there.
hef u encountered girls with white on their pussy? ? ? candida n shiet, cuz my homie @Cali Yuga encountered such girls due to malnotrishion n starving themselves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13, BigJimsWornOutTires and Cali Yuga
715c5c303beb82c796120d5ec03e93e0

^Is makeup and lighting and she looks good

Cute but in an averageness NT kinda way

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
hef u encountered girls with white on their pussy? ? ? candida n shiet, cuz my homie @Cali Yuga encountered such girls due to malnotrishion n starving themselves
Ugh. Sounds like yeast infections.

• +1
Reactions: Tony
YOU ARE ONE DISINGENUOUS DENSE MOTHER FUCKER AND MOST MODEL WOMEN LOOK HOT WITHOUT MAKEUP. YOUR POINT WAS STILL UTTERLY FUCKING RETARDED BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW HOT YOU CLASSIFY SOMEONE PSL IS THEIR FUCKING PERCENTILE YOU UTTER COON.

NO DUDE 5 PSL IS NOT RARE IT IS 1 IN 5 WOMEN, 1 IN FUCKING 5 WOMEN ARE AS HOT AS 5 PSL, I DON'T CARE IF YOU FIND THEM HOT OR NOT THAT IS THE PERCENTILE. I AM GOING TO NECK MYSELF IF ONE PERSON USES STATISTICS LIKE A FUCKING MONG.

I UNDERSTAND ALL OF YOUR POINTS BUT HOLY SHIT THIS IS ANNOYING ME.
Shut the fuck up you stinky gypsy, every scientist will tell you that males from every species are better looking then the females. Human males have better lashes, better brows, less severe hollow eyes, and better skin undertones cause of bigger blood circulation in the body caused from males naturally high testosterone. Females need to fraud under skin tone, eye shadows, brows and lashes that males naturally have. All of the most famous females look not nearly as good without makeup while Hollywood chads like Brad Pitt, Hemsworth, Somerhalder, Dicaprio still look good

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Shut the fuck up you stinky gypsy, every scientist will tell you that males from every species are better looking then the females. Human males have better lashes, better brows, less severe hollow eyes, and better skin undertones cause of bigger blood circulation in the body caused from males naturally high testosterone. Females need to fraud under skin tone, eye shadows, brows and lashes that males naturally have. All of the most famous females look not nearly as good without makeup while Hollywood chads like Brad Pitt, Hemsworth, Somerhalder, Dicaprio still look good
You are literally zero fucking IQ you do not have a single braincell between those ears of yours. It is literally clear as day you are a homosexual in denial you utter cocksucking faggot.

You retards literally make a system of PSL rating and then completely ignore the fact it is based around percentiles not some magical border of looks you pull out of your slimey assholes. You have a set value, 5 PSL is top 20% of women always it is not oh I would bang it is simply put TOP 20% you are clearly too stupid to understand high school statistics so you should do humanity a favour and fucking rope.

Then this "scientific" cope is ginormous holy shit if you had a single nanogram of test within your body you would find those women infinitely more attractive than the men you faggot.

what about the giga and terra stacies that roam through the galaxy to find gigachad?
what about them?!

Women masters of fraud