You have to DEAL with your genetics

JustLikeAWoman

JustLikeAWoman

Banned
Simply because there is nothing else to do.

Improving your looks will only get you so far. There is nothing wrong with trying to improve your looks, but you can't expect miracles to happen.

You have to work with what God gave you.

Some people are a little more blessed than others, but it's not like you have a choice.

I used to think that all of my problems were caused by my appearance, but I was mistaken. I was projecting all of my insecurities into one thing that was completely out of my control.

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
It's all about having a good base to looksmaxx on (good midface ratio and IPD).

It's all about having a good base to looksmaxx on (good midface ratio and IPD).
I think it's the other way around - If you are unattractive even though your ratios are normal, there is not much a surgeon can do for you.

I think it's the other way around - If you are unattractive even though your ratios are normal, there is not much a surgeon can do for you.
Midface ratio and IPD are extremely hard to fix. It's much easier to get failos such as weak chin corrected.

Life is cruel and unfair, the ugly and short feel it first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Midface ratio and IPD are extremely hard to fix. It's much easier to get failos such as weak chin corrected.
Yeah, but fixing your chin won't change your life, that's why you need to deal with your natural look.
Life is cruel and unfair, the ugly and short feel it first
Those that are poor and disabled have it worse.

I want to breed with a short midfaced, high prenatal T but attractive woman to make gigachads, too bad I'll never get to

I want to breed with a short midfaced, high prenatal T but attractive woman to make gigachads, too bad I'll never get to
DEAL WITH IT
trump-as-hitler.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Uh... What's your point? What are you doing on this forum then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Life is a bitch, I fuck her from behind in the ass. I hope she's latina though.
Life is a bitch and then you die.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Really brah? Didnt know that

Uh... What's your point? What are you doing on this forum then?
I have accepted that I will never be incredibly good looking, but I haven't really been able to deal with other shortcomings yet.