You have to train like a beast if you want to get big

Stare

Stare

ㅤㅤ ‏‏‎
Many people here discuss what is the best gym routine and the best supplements. These thing are irrelevant if you don't go hard in the gym.
If you wanna get swole you gotta lift with anger, with rage, you have to get all the adrenaline flowing in your blood, you gotta lift hard until your muscles tear appart.

Look at the high-T beast 8x Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman

You gotta think that there is a Lunk Alarm in your gym and you wanna keep it on all the time to scare DYELs and subhumans.

iu

This is the physique you will get if you train like a pussy, keep on wasting money on the gym and supplements, DYEL
iu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 5385, Incoming and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
VmLWSnE

OP this is current body without gym and I'm sedentary AF, can I get shredded in like 6months? I'm a 5'6-5'7 subhuman btw

• So Sad
Reactions: 000
Its not like anyone needs to get big anyway. Just stay lean and have some muscle

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Baldingman1998, middayshowers and 3 others
View attachment 494843

OP this is current body without gym and I'm sedentary AF, can I get shredded in like 6months? I'm a 5'6-5'7 subhuman btw
Yeah bro, in 6 months you should expect get a your noob gains if you train hard, plus it is easier to look muscular as a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
Lifting with anger/ rage and going RPE 10 all the time will lead to burnout though. Volume is more impt than intensity when building muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
You have to drink water, if you don't want to die of thirst.

Just do trt for a year and then taper off.

Many people here discuss what is the best gym routine and the best supplements. These thing are irrelevant if you don't go hard in the gym.
If you wanna get swole you gotta lift with anger, with rage, you have to get all the adrenaline flowing in your blood, you gotta lift hard until your muscles tear appart.

You gotta think that there is a Lunk Alarm in your gym and you wanna keep it on all the time to scare DYELs and subhumans.

iu

This is the physique you will get if you train like a pussy, keep on wasting money on the gym and supplements, DYEL
iu

Too bad most gyms are closed. I’m gonna have to cope with calisthenics until next week

iu

iu

absolutely fucken stupid and a great way to injure yourself, I see subhumans in the gym month after month grunting and going till failure and doing drop sets, super sets only to make no progress, compared to Jay Cutler who does high volume low intesnsity workouts. To grow requires:

1) 1-1.5 gram protein/lb LEAN bodyweight
2) controlled reps with proper form and progressive overload
3) adequate recovery
4) good hormones aka test, hgh, androgen receptivity etc..

Been inject for 1 week and doubled my curl max lol at natty

iu

iu

Prime Ronnie Coleman would scare gorillas

But yeah drop all supplements, lift and go hard, be better than all these pussy faggots out there in 2020.Unfortunately for me my hormonal system is so fucked up when I rage it gets my E raised up and my muscle gains stop.

The most retarded fitness advice I read here. Yeah sure, train like a guy who was on godly high dosages of steroids with superb genetics. I am sure most guys here need the same kind of training like him.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Dn rd and im gonna do roids so stfu

Ronnie was a freak of nature but paid the price with 13 surgeries. Proper nutrition, moderate weights & injecting test is all you need

Nope working out everyday is bad for you because it’s will stress your body so much and results in premature aging