YOU NEED AN AI WHEN HEIGHT MAXXING

V

Vishnuk

DepressedCurry
After 12 months, serum E2 levels in those patients on letrozole were maximally suppressed and serum T levels were maximally increased. Mean bone age (BA) advancement was desirably and significantly less in the group treated with T and letrozole (only 0.9 years) vs T and placebo (1.7 years) and no treatment (1.1 years). This difference resulted in a mean increase in predicted adult height of 5.1 cm in the group receiving T and letrozole, which was significantly more than in the other two groups.

People without an AI's bone age increased by one whole year. With it it only increased 1/10th. You need to fucking use an AI or you will not grow taller. MK 677 is not enough to be taken on it's own.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, BasedSpinelet257 and jefferson
Where can you buy legit stuff cheaply?

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Where can you buy legit stuff cheaply?
You can get it off the clearnet. Ask Extra Chromosome. I'm pretty sure Aromosin and letrozone found on gole are probably fake.

You can get it off the clearnet. Ask Extra Chromosome. I'm pretty sure Aromosin and letrozone found on gole are probably fake.
Any idea if this is good?

Its where most here recommend to buy tretinoin though it is suspiciously cheap

Also what are the dangers of this stuff? I heard it can fuck up your hormones and stuff

Also what are the dangers of this stuff? I heard it can fuck up your hormones and stuff
The people in the study had no short term effects, but long term effects are still unknown.

After 12 months, serum E2 levels in those patients on letrozole were maximally suppressed and serum T levels were maximally increased. Mean bone age (BA) advancement was desirably and significantly less in the group treated with T and letrozole (only 0.9 years) vs T and placebo (1.7 years) and no treatment (1.1 years). This difference resulted in a mean increase in predicted adult height of 5.1 cm in the group receiving T and letrozole, which was significantly more than in the other two groups.

People without an AI's bone age increased by one whole year. With it it only increased 1/10th. You need to fucking use an AI or you will not grow taller. MK 677 is not enough to be taken on it's own.

Which study is this referring to?

I ask this question again, in recent times, has a SINGLE person seen an otherwise unexpected increase in height from heightmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 1680
I ask this question again, in recent times, has a SINGLE person seen an otherwise unexpected increase in height from heightmaxxing?

No

EDIT: assuming you already know of the two most well-known examples

EDIT: assuming you already know of the two most well-known examples
I only know that 5'4 dude who posted on some random forum years ago and grew 2 inches or something.

I only know that 5'4 dude who posted on some random forum years ago and grew 2 inches or something.

That and the example on Reddit of the guy growing 1.5 inches in 4 weeks. Other than that, nothing. Even the guy on Reddit didn’t update the post and instead deleted his account after posting.

• +1
Reactions: WeWillAllAscend
That and the example on Reddit of the guy growing 1.5 inches in 4 weeks. Other than that, nothing. Even the guy on Reddit didn’t update the post and instead deleted his account after posting.
Honestly at this point, it could work or it couldn't
Some dude on the leg lengthening foroum grew 2 inches before it stopped working because he stopped using an AI.

Yeah, but isn’t the requirement of an AI pretty much general knowledge when it comes to heightmaxxing at this point?

Yeah, but isn’t the requirement of an AI pretty much general knowledge when it comes to heightmaxxing at this point?
Some dude is taking mk 677 to heightmaxx with a bunch of vitamin supplements without an AI. I should probably tell him now.

Some dude is taking mk 677 to heightmaxx with a bunch of vitamin supplements without an AI. I should probably tell him now.
JFL, clearly the retard didn’t do any research on the shit he’s doing. :lul:

Why did they use T and letro, not just letro?

JFL, clearly the retard didn’t do any research on the shit he’s doing. :lul:
bruh I don’t want my bones to turn into flimsy noodles lmfao

There’s a guy on lookism which did some heightmaxxing, I think he gained 1.5 inches in two months. But, he was 16 at the time of doing so, so there’s no way to prove that him heightmaxxing was the reason he grew.

The thread: https://lookism.net/Thread-Mk677-height-increase

Personally, I doubt him taking Mk-677 was the reason he grew, though. His stack was lacking and he even says he was using it “pretty on and off” and at times he wasn’t using Mk-677 for a week. :feelswhere:

k cool, we all already knew this but k

k cool, we all already knew this but k
You dotn speak for everyone. Multiple people are eating mushrooms to naturally decrease AI.
That's about as legit as me fasting for hgh gain lmao.
bruh I don’t want my bones to turn into flimsy noodles lmfao
I wasn't talking about you but bro...

You dotn speak for everyone. Multiple people are eating mushrooms to naturally decrease AI.
That's about as legit as me fasting for hgh gain lmao.

I wasn't talking about you but bro...
I need to hop on it anyways, this thread awakened me ngl

I need to hop on it anyways, this thread awakened me ngl
fr. This shit may not work but if atleast you won't have to live with regret.

• +1
Reactions: retard
What is the safe way to use it? Make a blood test and adjusting the dosage after that? I am still in puberty at 19 years of age so I don't want to fuck up my natural hormones. Any side effects? Does it fuck up your hormonal system like AAS?

To decrease AI? COME ON...
This sub has awakened him to get on an AI.
You can't decrease an aromotose inhabitor. But you can decease aromotose.
What is the safe way to use it? Make a blood test and adjusting the dosage after that? I am still in puberty at 19 years of age so I don't want to fuck up my natural hormones. Any side effects? Does it fuck up your hormonal system like AAS?
Ask extra chromose I have no clue

• +1
Reactions: x30001
This sub has awakened him to get on an AI.
You can't decrease an aromotose inhabitor. But you can decease aromotose.

Ask extra chromose I have no clue
I'd recommend aromasin for him over anything else. It'll be far better for him than arimidex or letrozole.

I'd recommend aromasin for him over anything else. It'll be far better for him than arimidex or letrozole.
But letrozole is the only one I've seen lab results form. Is aromosin any better somehow?

But letrozole is the only one I've seen lab results form. Is aromosin any better somehow?
Not sure if it is, but there’s less risk involved.

Yes it is. Letrozole is very heavy and will completely inhibit the aromatase enzyme from converting testosterone to estrogen. It's not a suicide inhibitor so it'll cause rebounds and abrupt fluctuations. Letrozole is the only AI commonly called by it's generic name, it's brand name is Femera.

I suggest you search for studies about "exemestane" as that's the generic name for aromasin.

Arimidex = Anastrozole
Aromasin = Exemestane
Femera = Letrozole
Yes it is. Letrozole is very heavy and will completely inhibit the aromatase enzyme from converting testosterone to estrogen. It's not a suicide inhibitor so it'll cause rebounds and abrupt fluctuations. Letrozole is the only AI commonly called by it's generic name, it's brand name is Femera.

I suggest you search for studies about "exemestane" as that's the generic name for aromasin.

Arimidex = Anastrozole
Aromasin = Exemestane
Femera = Letrozole
Stane > Zole

No height for your subhuman shitskin brown skin

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Wait you want to decrease bone aging for growth?

OP forgot about the fact that an aromatase inhibitor would reduce ERa and ERb receptor activation in the pituitary/hypothalamus axis, in turn, upregulating GnRH release, in turn, increasing the synthesis of LH.

especially on letrozole, or anastrozole, both of which inhibit 97.9-99.9% of aromatase activity. Your testosterone levels would skyrocket, as well as dihydrotestosterone and other androgen metabolites.

androgens also age bone, that's my point. There's a flaw in everything.

Look on alibaba idk
OP forgot about the fact that an aromatase inhibitor would reduce ERa and ERb receptor activation in the pituitary/hypothalamus axis, in turn, upregulating GnRH release, in turn, increasing the synthesis of LH.

especially on letrozole, or anastrozole, both of which inhibit 97.9-99.9% of aromatase activity. Your testosterone levels would skyrocket, as well as dihydrotestosterone and other androgen metabolites.

Then what’s the census? Is an AI needed, or not? Would exemestane be efficient enough and is inhibiting pretty much all estrogen during puberty a good idea?

Last edited:

believe this man, i experience that first hand

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2756
Can arimistane replace aromasin for AI in heightmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

What the fuck is Lh?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
What the fuck is Lh?
lutenising hormone, a hormone that gnrh stimulates to produce testosterone, production starts when puberty starts causing pubertal development

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Justttt and Deleted member 2756
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chintuck22 and Justttt
luteinizing hormone.
it signals the Leydig cells in the testes to synthesize testosterone from cholesterol.
How much does estrogen age bones vs how much does testosterone age bones?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180 and Deleted member 6401