You need at least 120+IQ if your life isn't suppose to be a joke

COPE COPE COPE iq has most backing out of any psychological finding EVER. If your too low iq you literally can't do some jobs. If you're 85 iq you will literally never ever be a doctor in your entire life no matter how hard you try.
i didnt claim its not a measurement of brain capabilities or its completely useless, i said its not a good way to measure how smart someone is overall

i'll agree its a good way to screen for people falling on the low end of iq

Looks > IQ if you reach the chadlite to chad threshold nowadays you'd probably have to be closer to Chad, if you're 6 psl might as well be 4 psl with 150 iq tbhngl. I'm ~130 iq and while it is nice it doesn't mean I'm wise necessarily and it doesn't mean I have passion.

Cool the army will accept me at any position I want and I get to make hardly above minimum wage oh dope sounds amazing, not. I have an engineering degree and I have the potential to make a lot of money but we all know that money doesn't make you happy and coming from a upper middle class background there's no hole I'm trying to fill of not having money when I was a kid or something.

If anything engineers and shit like that live in their heads, Steve Jobs didn't have any furniture in his house for months or some shit like that. I sleep on the fucking ground on carpet for Christ's sake.

High iq can be a detriment. I'd say 120 is the sweet spot. Assuming there is a 30 iq gap of meaningfulconversation that means you can talk to anyone from 90 to 150 iq which is basically anyone you'd ever want to talk to while someone at 130 is effectively cutting off half the population and a good proportion of valuable people. At 150 you're basically isolated from most the population and from there it gets considerably worse.
Oh and high iq will not help you get women whatsoever and is a detriment if anything.
good points

140 IQ cuts you off from meaningful conversation with all relationship material women

i didnt claim its not a measurement of brain capabilities or its completely useless, i said its not a good way to measure how smart someone is overall

i'll agree its a good way to screen for people falling on the low end of iq
There are different aspects to iq. Spacial, memory etc. If you have 99+ percentile spacial iq you're very 'smart' in that aspect. But you can be lower in general intelligence or whatever. The individual scores mean more than the overall score and actually point to a specific intelligence where you can almost certainly say you're smarter than someone else in that aspect if the ranges are outside of the margin or error / other circumstances.

Is there other aspects of intelligence other than iq yeah that's obvious but that's kind of missing the point.

There are probably 1000 doctors that are 130 iq for every 1 doctor that is 100 iq and probably a considerable amount more 110 iq doctors than 100 iq and probably no doctors at all that are less than 90 iq. IQ measures what it measures and it measures THAT good. It doesn't measure everything and no test probably will because people can't even agree to what intelligence is.

This one is actually considered to be pretty legit: https://www.123test.com/

The days of "online tests aren't valid" are gone. There are now some tests that are actually valid.
i'm not gonna look into the validity of this test, i will accept this blackpill on online iq tests being valid. i will take it and tell you what i get sir
@disillusioned i got all of the questions right on the free version of the classic test, sure feels good being 125+ iq. wtf now i love online iq tests :feelsez::feelsez::feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:
ok now i seriously doubt the validity of this site. the culture fair iq test was extremely easy and according to it my iq is 133-149.
another reminder that online tests are worthless
and if the paid version is the only legit one and the free trial versions are bs, then that's too bad because i'm not paying for the shit

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back