''You need hunter eyes bro!!!111, low set eyebrows and full hooded eyes is what women want!!!''

Blue eyes on men are feminine and beta. Dark eyes on men are the best. That reptile looks ridiculous.
Proxyduckduckgocom

Barrett legit has 1/1.000.000.000 eye area.
Long p.fissures, symmetry, PCT, perfect eye color, good undereye support, hooding, well developed orbitals overall. His eye area is both beautiful and indicates high fighting success.

Post a better eye area than his.

View attachment 3033
Long p.fissures, symmetry, PCT, perfect eye color, good undereye support, hooding, well developed orbitals overall. His eye area is both beautiful and indicates high fighting success.

Blue eyes look good on women, on men they turn into cucks. I'll post better eye areas.

Blue eyes look good on women, on men they turn into cucks. I'll post better eye areas.
I have never seen a woman irl compliment brown eyes. Some feminine features in men just look good , like protruding cheekbones, full lips and blue eyes. Almost all famous actors with a large female fanbase have colored eyes. Everyone looks better with blue eyes, they add more color and contrast, thus making you look youthful.

I have never seen a woman irl compliment brown eyes. Some feminine features in men just look good , like protruding cheekbones, full lips and blue eyes. Almost all famous actors with a large female fanbase have colored eyes. Everyone looks better with blue eyes, they add more color and contrast, thus making you look youthful.
Blue eyes copers on here are ridiculous. Green or hazel eyes are the only acceptable color for men. Blue eyes are beta. Men with green eyes and hazel eyes get plenty of compliments on their eyes.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
I like my nct eyes

Blue eyes copers on here are ridiculous. Green or hazel eyes are the only acceptable color for men. Blue eyes are beta. Men with green eyes and hazel eyes get plenty of compliments on their eyes.
This is debatable. But blue eyes >> brown/black eyes.

This is debatable. But blue eyes >> brown/black eyes.

It shouldn't be debatable though, if we go by masculinity. If you go by a mixture of masculinity and femininity, sure, different story.

View attachment 3033

Sure he's aesthetic but most women don't even know who he is. It's only fashion autists and gay art fags that are trying to push him as some sexy stud when in reality he looks like my cat

Chico is the most fake mm in the world, is overated, all the best photos of him he was squinting very hard

Lmao i highly doubt any girl would turn down that second guy

8+ and unique feautures = ultimate slayer
Chico is the most fake mm in the world, is overated, all the best photos of him he was squinting very hard

Also he has a preety poorly projected maxilla but he is gl

Sure he's aesthetic but most women don't even know who he is. It's only fashion autists and gay art fags that are trying to push him as some sexy stud when in reality he looks like my cat
He is a top tier male, but I agree he doesn't look human. His face is too wide(muh FWHR is everything):
Screenshot 2018 11 02 00 55 50 780

He is a top tier male, but I agree he doesn't look human. His face is too wide(muh FWHR is everything):
View attachment 3066
he is clearly very gl although i think random insta chads like bateman have more appeal to women. he has the sort of uncanny valley look to him

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD
Chico has hooded eyes and eyebags you goof

Tumblr o2eeupkioE1tymlaio1 500

By far the best eye area. Only thing missing is colored eyes