YOU NEED NO FRIENDS

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope
You just need a loyal gf and no more. Fuck talking and coping with normies and their shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000, p0lishsubhuman, GetShrekt and 31 others
I have none of those, well I do actually have friends, but I am too busy working 2 jobs than soacializing.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 4430
unless if your male model tier in looks you are not going to get away with being an autist and having no friends while getting a gf

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, litaz, Slob and 22 others
Its very difficult to get a girlfriend is you literally dont have friends. People will think ur weird and an outcast.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Spicel, litaz, Slob and 6 others
unless if your male model tier in looks you are not going to get away with being an autist and having no friends while getting a gf
Nah, need to be good looking but not male model tier

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 4213
Rate this huge cope @NordicIranian @inceletto

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, GigaMogger and inceletto
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, Marsiere214, xefo and 1 other person
U need good looks, a couple good close friends and a loyal gf

thas all u need

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, litaz, SPFromNY914 and 10 others
Nah, need to be good looking but not male model tier
yeah it was hyperbole but you still would have to be very good looking, and you probably wouldn't get NT socially active girls because it would ruin their image

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and bladeeout
You just need a loyal gf and no more. Fuck talking and coping with normies and their shit
Imagine not already having friends and a gf consistently from your early teens into adulthood

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and JihadChad
quality friends are even more rare than quality gf

id rather have gf and no friends

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 6217 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 1680 and GigaMogger
Imagine not already having friends and a gf consistently from your early teens into adulthood
imagine not being KHHV at 23yo

fucking normies :feelsree:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SWG88, Deleted member 7079 and GigaMogger
Having great friends who you spend time with and go out with is amazing

I’m sorry OP

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4213, UltimateMan, Chadlitecel and 5 others
Girls won’t date a friendless guy, even if dude likes it that way. Socialmaxxing and statusmaxxing is important to them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 4213, malignant and 8 others
yeah it was hyperbole but you still would have to be very good looking, and you probably wouldn't get NT socially active girls because it would ruin their image
Idk about “very good looking” either, in my experience if a girl is attracted to you she makes excuses for any of your weird behaviors or starts fetishizing them as quirks
And if you’re at a point where you have no friends the girl will just start bringing you around her friend groups

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Taylorswift, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Friends=connections

indeed

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
nah i just need a fuck buddy i don't need a gf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560
you only need PSL in the face

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
I've always preferred spending time with friends than gf when in past relationships, non sexual time alone with gf gets boring fast

• +1
Reactions: malignant and Deleted member 1680
tfw I have neither

all the normies i know are losers and their parties are fat couples hugging and slow dancing, or 5 fat men talking about video games

and these stupid normie hangouts just have couples show up so they feel like they're a part of something, kiss in the view of everyone else, then leave

fucking worthless, i've made more useful connections and business talk with internet autists

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, p0lishsubhuman, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
You definitely need friends and several social circles, I lost a girlfriend because of this...
Back in high-school I was a nerd and hanged out only with nerds. In college however I've met some new cool people, started to hang out with them, I started a relationship with a girl from my class, and we had lots of fun going all together to parties, trips, bars, nigh clubs hanging out with other couples, etc.
Then college was over, everyone moved back to where they came from, and suddenly I was almost alone, it was only me and my girlfriend. No more parties, no more fun, our relationship simply consisted in her coming to my house, we had sex and that was it...She started to get bored, and act difficult.
I tried to introduce her to my other friends - the nerds from high-school, with whom I still hanged out, talked and played video games, and she was horrified:
-"OMG, how can you hang out with those people?"
-"What do you mean, they are my friends..."
-"They are so, so weird!!!"
-"Well, they don't have much experience with girls, they are still virgins, you know..."
-"OMG, what a bunch of losers!"
-"Ummm... can we talk about something else?"
After a day she called me and apologized for calling my friends losers, she said it was so sweet of me to not forget and ignore my old friends and still hang out with them, even if they are so weird.
Anyway, after about a week, she started a fight, put all the blame on me and eventually dumped me.
I'm pretty sure the break up happened because I had nothing else to offer her anymore, no more fun, and no more cool people to hang out with and do stuff.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 6577, EverythingMattersCel and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 7079
You definitely need friends and several social circles, I lost a girlfriend because of this...
Back in high-school I was a nerd and hanged out only with nerds. In college however I've met some new cool people, started to hang out with them, I started a relationship with a girl from my class, and we had lots of fun going all together to parties, trips, bars, nigh clubs hanging out with other couples, etc.
Then college was over, everyone moved back to where they came from, and suddenly I was almost alone, it was only me and my girlfriend. No more parties, no more fun, our relationship simply consisted in her coming to my house, we had sex and that was it...She started to get bored, and act difficult.
I tried to introduce her to my other friends - the nerds from high-school, with whom I still hanged out, talked and played video games, and she was horrified:
-"OMG, how can you hang out with those people?"
-"What do you mean, they are my friends..."
-"They are so, so weird!!!"
-"Well, they don't have much experience with girls, they are still virgins, you know..."
-"OMG, what a bunch of losers!"
-"Ummm... can we talk about something else?"
After a day she called me and apologized for calling my friends losers, she said it was so sweet of me to not forget and ignore my old friends and still hang out with them, even if they are so weird.
Anyway, after about a week, she started a fight, put all the blame on me and eventually dumped me.
I'm pretty sure the break up happened because I had nothing else to offer her anymore, no more fun, and no more cool people to hang out with and do stuff.
lol when my friends shared stories like these

how the fuck do they expect to just keep a woman interested forever when they don't do any of these
a) have a lot of money to spend
b) have a huge amount of local status that never goes away
c) want to get started on a family by getting engaged or just fucking getting her pregnant

fucking autists are normal enough to get a girlfriend but don't try to make any money or start a family with the bitch, just expect to be able to sit with her for 10 years watching torrented movies and fucking with condoms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
If you don't look like this
then you can't get away with having no friends/social circle and still expect to succeed socially tbh

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, malignant and NormieKilla
  • +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
I agree with OP, all I need is my queen
fuck all y'all other niggers.

Coping so hard it's insane.
Friendship and acquantices are important for statusmaxxing and lifemaxxing. If you think you can enjoy life as much being only with a loyal (JFL) GF, you are reaching coping levels that should not be possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4213, Dylan2, SoyGune and 1 other person
Yh p much, everyone else should be "friends" (aquantainces to hang out with or for status maxing)
JFL my close friends group actually lowers my status while acquantences are bringing it up.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Deleted member 1680
JFL my close friends group actually lowers my status while acquantences are bringing it up.
Thats how it should be tbh

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
Friends are more important than looks. If you have no social proof you literally can’t do anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4213
Fuck a fake friend

Well if you are incel you need similiar type of people to cope.
If you are Chad you don't need friends
Something in between(normies)are all stupid trash

• +1
Reactions: Slob, HighIQcel, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
Real friends are rare as fuck. It is like with women, it just depends on what you have to offer.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, HighIQcel, Deleted member 4213 and 2 others
Chad doesn’t need friends. Women see loner Chad as being “enigmatic and mysterious”

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, alex569 and FutureSlayer
Yeah only Chads and maybe chadlites don't need friends.

• +1
You just need a loyal gf *in your dreams* and no more. Fuck talking and coping with normies and their shit

That sounds more realistic faggot

up from hell

I had a roommate for a year who was a Chad. This guy had only one friend that he would see like once a week. My roommate barely ever left his room, only to grab food or to gym. But he always had a constant rotation of women coming and going. He would just hop on tinder and girls would just show up to his room.

Strong black pill experience for me back when I was in the middle.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Slob
I get that some people like being alone or dont like being personal with other people but you should have at bare minimum acquaintances for networking, especially if your in the work force.

If you don't look like this View attachment 565009 then you can't get away with having no friends/social circle and still expect to succeed socially tbh
what do you mean he is god psl wise but he legit would be classed as a pshyco for normeies / school shooter

• +1