You need to blast hgh to 15 IU to get decent results.

Currycellmate

Currycellmate

Confirmed 3 psl
Children with idiopathic short stature with 0.28 mg/kg/week of hgh i.e 0.04 mg/kg/day grew 4 cm.

A pathetic 4 cm.

You would need 0.6mg/kg/week of hgh to grow 13-15 cm from 5'9 to 6'2-6'3.

If you're 60 kg, which is like a normal weight for 5'9 fags, you would need 15 IU of hgh per day. And that too pharma hgh.

Above 10 IU your liver and pancreas are gonna have problems. You would need Insulin shots to not die.

At 15 IU, your liver dies.

To become 6'5 where your life will actually begin, you would need 20-25 IU JFL.

It is truly ovER for you.

Without commenting on what I think of your entire thread,

No one will have this dose of HGH in pharma no matter what, it will be black-market so it is much more profitable to replicate these high doses of HGH with CJC-1295 DAC and MK677.

That being said, we would need serious long cycle testimonies under CJC-1295 DAC with blood tests, because we don't know much about the dangers.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Currycellmate
Without commenting on what I think of your entire thread,

No one will have this dose of HGH in pharma no matter what, it will be black-market so it is much more profitable to replicate these high doses of HGH with CJC-1295 DAC and MK677.

That being said, we would need serious long cycle testimonies under CJC-1295 DAC with blood tests, because we don't know much about the dangers.

Purple panda labs sells 10*10 IU of somatotropin for $135. How much do you think CJC-1295 no dac or mk677 run.

Not a single word

Purple panda labs sells 10*10 IU of somatotropin for $135. How much do you think CJC-1295 no dac or mk677 run.

First of all, no NO DAC, you want constant elevated rates of IGF-1, you have to use the DAC.

Then look at this study on IGF-1 levels:

Capture dcran 2019 08 23 12 08 55

F = Free
T = Total

Capture dcran 2019 08 23 12 11 25

We can see that the total IGF1 levels are higher during the usual age of growth spurts who is between 12 and 14 years old. You can also see how it starts to fall gradually after the age of 14... Note that for girls it is not quite the same, it is well known that they have their growth spurt before males, and so are taller than boys for a certain period of time, this table/graph proves it very well.

The goal is therefore to increase the IGF-1 level to even higher rates than during the age range 12-14 due to the percentage of fusion of growth plates, and to delay the fusion of these growth plates.

Capture dcran 2019 08 23 12 18 17

The guy in this protocol says he was able to reach IGF-1 levels at 500ng/mL, which is higher than the 12-14 age range, which should theoretically put you back into a period of growth.

To delay the growth of the plates in a fairly "safe" way, you should use 2.5mg of Letrozole before bed, and not stop suddenly to avoid any rebound.

Aromatase inhibitors were generally well tolerated and no participants withdrew from the trials because of side effects. However, only one publication reported detailed information regarding side effects. There were concerns regarding the rate of abnormalities in the spine of 45% of young boys who were treated before entering puberty. None of the trials provided information on overall health-related quality of life or costs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Framletgod and Currycellmate
I wonder how much these cope peptides and AI will make you grow..

First of all, no NO DAC, you want constant elevated rates of IGF-1, you have to use the DAC.

View attachment 101180

F = Free
T = Total

View attachment 101182

We can see that the total IGF1 levels are higher during the usual age of growth spurts who is between 12 and 14 years old. You can also see how it starts to fall gradually after the age of 14... Note that for girls it is not quite the same, it is well known that they have their growth spurt before males, and so are taller than boys for a certain period of time, this table/graph proves it very well.

The goal is therefore to increase the IGF-1 level to even higher rates than during the age range 12-14 due to the percentage of fusion of growth plates, and to delay the fusion of these growth plates.

View attachment 101177

The guy in this protocol says he was able to reach IGF-1 levels at 500ng/mL, which is higher than the 12-14 age range, which should theoretically put you back into a period of growth.

To delay the growth of the plates in a fairly "safe" way, you should use 2.5mg of Letrozole before bed, and not stop suddenly to avoid any rebound.

Wouldn't you need more than even 700 ng/ml of IGF-1 to grow at 16, as your growth velocity decreases at 16 with open plates? From your table, we should have enough IGF-1 to still undergo growth, but that is not the case.

• So Sad
Reactions: HailToTheKing
I wonder how much these cope peptides and AI will make you grow..
you can spend all the money in the world to cope but at the end of the day genetics is all that matters
i Spent 11-15 sedentary with 5-6 hours of sleep and was 6'1 at the age of 13 I'm 6'4 now

View attachment 101180

F = Free
T = Total

View attachment 101182

View attachment 101177

ty for that post tbh

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8 and Currycellmate
you can spend all the money in the world to cope but at the end of the day genetics is all that matters
i Spent 11-15 sedentary with 5-6 hours of sleep and was 6'1 at the age of 13 I'm 6'4 now
Who said you couldn’t have been 6’5-6 with better sleep and more exercise/diet?

how tall are your parents also.

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
Seems like yourself and your brother got very lucky with your heights, both parents are above average so it sort of makes sense..
I dont have a brother wtf

i agree. there was a different study (cba finding it now) where pubertal kids with short stature were given letrozole + recombinant growth hormone and only grew ~5 cm over years of taking it daily

height maxing barely works in clinical settings, jfl if people think taking MK for a few weeks is going to make them grow inches

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate and Slyfex8
Wouldn't you need more than even 700 ng/ml of IGF-1 to grow at 16, as your growth velocity decreases at 16 with open plates? From your table, we should have enough IGF-1 to still undergo growth, but that is not the case.

We are still growing after 16 years unless you have had a premature closure of the growth plates, but after 14 years old we are moving away from this specific 12-14 age range which is our IGF-1 spike, and so our level of IGF-1 will decrease gradually, but still drastically compared to what it was, in combination with the plates that are gradually closing, this offers us only very slow, and limited growth.
i agree. there was a different study (cba finding it now) where pubertal kids with short stature were given letrozole + recombinant growth hormone and only grew ~5 cm over years of taking it daily

height maxing barely works in clinical settings, jfl if people think taking MK for a few weeks is going to make them grow inches

Most of the people who have tested here, already that there shouldn't be many of them, have probably given up after 1 month...

I think this says that MK, although it definitely offers a boost on IGF-1 rates is not enough to bring significant growth, even in the long term, it is better than nothing this says.

Children with idiopathic short stature with 0.28 mg/kg/week of hgh i.e 0.04 mg/kg/day grew 4 cm.

A pathetic 4 cm.

You would need 0.6mg/kg/week of hgh to grow 13-15 cm from 5'9 to 6'2-6'3.

If you're 60 kg, which is like a normal weight for 5'9 fags, you would need 15 IU of hgh per day. And that too pharma hgh.

Above 10 IU your liver and pancreas are gonna have problems. You would need Insulin shots to not die.

At 15 IU, your liver dies.

To become 6'5 where your life will actually begin, you would need 20-25 IU JFL.

It is truly ovER for you.
Just wear heels and grow a afro or mohawk.

I would kill my Parents to get 4 cm of height

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
or you know maybe the reason the kids grew so little is because their bodies were genetically determined to be less sensitive towards growth hormone?

Surely it's not comparable to your average incel who just didn't eat enough food.

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't idiopathy some sort of illness?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
or you know maybe the reason the kids grew so little is because their bodies were genetically determined to be less sensitive towards growth hormone?

Surely it's not comparable to your average incel who just didn't eat enough food.

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't idomathy some sort of illness?
Did you notice any gains from supplementing K2? Curious

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't idomathy some sort of illness?
Idiopathic Short syndrome is a condition where the person is extremely short, but there is no identifiable deficiency or problem related. They are just short due to genes/ mysterious condition/ stunted growth.

I don't know whether avg. Height/tall people get better results than them.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers