You need veneers for a arrogant instagram rtt fuckboy look

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Sometimes it looks a bit fake, but still arrogant healthy and rich. Girls dont care if you look a bit uncanny. Its a good halo for girls that are 24/7 on instagram and looking at rtt uncanny fuckboys with mt2, stylish clothes, special haircut, totally white teeth, roided bodies, microbladed brows, tatted.

MAIN Love Island
8d9089b459ae145610dc07fa3d2c7f2f
Jamesl
Spaces close with veneers 10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill, Deleted member 3270, Patient A and 5 others
It's a good halo is everything is on point in your face

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman, MiroslavBulldosex and Danish_Retard
I never smile with teeth showing, just a smirk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, No Bones Dax, Deleted member 9670 and 9 others
That first guy did not age well.

all of them look fake as fuck but there are some legit results. i'll get veeners soon.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Soalian
my teeth aren't even visible when i talk due to short face

all of them look fake as fuck but there are some legit results. i'll get veeners soon.
How do you plan to get it?

I'm considering it, but I fear it will looe fake af if I go cheap.

How do you plan to get it?

I'm considering it, but I fear it will looe fake af if I go cheap.
well my teeth are not in good form, so i don't care.
i'm talking with a good dentist, he showed me a catalog and his results are not looking fake, too white at all.
talk to dentists to make them understand what you want.
some people want shiny white so they look fake but they prefer it that way.

also i won't go cheap tbh, collect some money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
well my teeth are not in good form, so i don't care.
i'm talking with a good dentist, he showed me a catalog and his results are not looking fake, too white at all.
talk to dentists to make them understand what you want.
some people want shiny white so they look fake but they prefer it that way.

also i won't go cheap tbh, collect some money.
I costs 20-30k in my country. I would go to turkey, since they do very good work for top tier price.
Thats my favourite clinic:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
legit, its something I noticed, unless you are naturally born a chad, this is a key step in the look of most 'ascended' slayers arsenal. In fact 90% of ig models, both men and women almost always have their collagen, lips, hair and teeth on point, even if they are fake.

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah, MD_Hopeful69 and randomvanish
that guys teeth barely changed in any way other than color and looking more artificial and it's over for him in pretty much every other aspect anyway

wtf at this also
yeah he doesn't need it , i agree.

that guys teeth barely changed in any way other than color and looking more artificial and it's over for him in pretty much every other aspect anyway

wtf at this also
He has 500k+ followers
The other 2 guys also +100k

Would only get as a last option. You literally shave down your teeth, I had veeners done and while they look nice knowing what I know now I would have just done whitening and Invisalign

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
He has 500k+ followers
The other 2 guys also +100k

yeah but they look like a bunch of faggots who permanently scarred their bodies through various means just to achieve instagram fuckboy looks that are currently trendy

agreed with post above

• Hmm...
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
yeah but they look like a bunch of faggots who permanently scarred their bodies through various means just to achieve instagram fuckboy looks that are currently trendy

agreed with post above
Only thing that counts is that they can slay right NOW. Who cares how they will look in 10 years.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: A23ghskung, Stevensmithgerard, wristcel and 1 other person

agreed with post above
wait them until they settled down with a hqnp women. you don't understand the nature at all. but i agree with you on the part that

yeah but they look like a bunch of faggots who permanently scarred their bodies through various means just to achieve instagram fuckboy looks

wait them until they settled down with a hqnp women. you don't understand the nature at all. but i agree with you on the part that
I have done tinder chadfishing with one of the guys above. He totally cleaned up tinder, and even the most high class decent girl was ready to come to my "hotel" for a anal session.
Smv was higher than of a high class psl male model.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Incoming, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
I have done tinder chadfishing with one of the guys above. He totally cleaned up tinder, and even the most high class decent girl was ready to come to my "hotel" for a anal session.
unfortunately i was aware that for years. sad story but that's the nature of the most women

Whenever I see someone with veneers I cage knowing that they have shark teeth under them

Lifefuel then. Cuz all of them look a work done on their faces.

So it might be me after money.

Do veneers mog whitening+Invisalign?

Another veneer case:

Or just use the perfect teeth filter on FaceApp lol

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Why are americans so obsessed with overly white teeth? Natural teeth are not supposed to be that bright. Better than completely black teeth I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Tbh I would just whiten them. Because mines already look normal now, and shaving teeth seems unnecessary

Last edited:
Sometimes it looks a bit fake, but still arrogant healthy and rich. Girls dont care if you look a bit uncanny. Its a good halo for girls that are 24/7 on instagram and looking at rtt uncanny fuckboys with mt2, stylish clothes, special haircut, totally white teeth, roided bodies, microbladed brows, tatted.

View attachment 905950View attachment 905951View attachment 905956View attachment 905955
1st pic looks good.

The reason why it can look too fake is because theres no congruence with their looks. If you have borderline perfect teeth like that but your fake is full of failos then everyone knows instantly you had them done and it looks off.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung