You should probably all be taking glycine supplementation

itsOVER

itsOVER

Platinum
Evidence: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20093739

"Detailed assessment of all possible sources of glycine shows that synthesis from serine accounts for more than 85% of the total, and that the amount of glycine available from synthesis, about 3 g/day, together with that available from the diet, in the range 1.5-3.0 g/day, may fall significantly short of the amount needed for all metabolic uses, including collagen synthesis by about 10 g per day for a 70 kg human. This result supports earlier suggestions in the literature that glycine is a semi-essential amino acid and that it should be taken as a nutritional supplement to guarantee a healthy metabolism. "

Basically, take 10g of glycine a day (if 70kg bodyweight, scale up or down if you're above or below that) to maximise your collagen boyos. It's also very cheap in powder form, so no excuse not to do it really.

• +1
Reactions: Delikate2900, Dicktator, Aryan and 14 others
good thread, will try

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, RichardSpencel and androidcel
We're would u get it from,link?

Yeah, Glycine is legit

gelatine is also good glycine source right
you can get 10g+ from a 160g+ of protien a day
I don't remember glycine when I used cronometer but according to amount in chicken
I shoud've gotten alot more than 3g
don't need to supplement it
just eat a high protien diet of 150+g of protien and you should be fine
I weight 100kg 190cm high body fat percentage

Evidence: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20093739

"Detailed assessment of all possible sources of glycine shows that synthesis from serine accounts for more than 85% of the total, and that the amount of glycine available from synthesis, about 3 g/day, together with that available from the diet, in the range 1.5-3.0 g/day, may fall significantly short of the amount needed for all metabolic uses, including collagen synthesis by about 10 g per day for a 70 kg human. This result supports earlier suggestions in the literature that glycine is a semi-essential amino acid and that it should be taken as a nutritional supplement to guarantee a healthy metabolism. "

Basically, take 10g of glycine a day (if 70kg bodyweight, scale up or down if you're above or below that) to maximise your collagen boyos. It's also very cheap in powder form, so no excuse not to do it really.
Bump

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Damn thought this guy had finally made a new thread

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and 5.5psl
It's sold under the label of being a sweetener too, it's the same shit, but cheaper.

I buy mine for 6 dollars, and that's a 1 kg bulk. One teaspoon is about 10 g. So money can't be an excuse, that's right.