[Method] You should track progression and performance when lifting

freakofnature

freakofnature

it is what it is
gym doesnt fix your face, but if ur on this site, but there's like 0 reason not to do it at least on an intermediate level (3 times a week) or some shit. makes it easier keeping low body fat if ur only goal is to be lean

Carnivore

Carnivore

Enthusiast
gym doesnt fix your face, but if ur on this site, but there's like 0 reason not to do it at least on an intermediate level (3 times a week) or some shit. makes it easier keeping low body fat if ur only goal is to be lean
You're tall as fuck, right? Isn't it impossible for you to build size. Even at 6'2, I can't build size anywhere near as fast as the 5'8 manlets. My strength gains come way before my size gains.

freakofnature

freakofnature

it is what it is
You're tall as fuck, right? Isn't it impossible for you to build size. Even at 6'2, I can't build size anywhere near as fast as the 5'8 manlets.
its hard, but tbh it's overrated how hard is it to add size, or im very genetically gifted muscle building wise

Carnivore

Carnivore

Enthusiast

This is the sort of physique I want tbh.

freakofnature

freakofnature

it is what it is
You're tall as fuck, right? Isn't it impossible for you to build size. Even at 6'2, I can't build size anywhere near as fast as the 5'8 manlets.
61974 61977

got this in ~10 months. no roids/peptides or anything

jefferson

jefferson

Mod
You're tall as fuck, right? Isn't it impossible for you to build size. Even at 6'2, I can't build size anywhere near as fast as the 5'8 manlets. My strength gains come way before my size gains.
6'3 here

jefferson

jefferson

Mod
Bro I saw what you looked like 10 months ago. Did anyone notice that you made 5 years of gym progress in less than a year?
Yeah they definitely do

PurplePaintBox

PurplePaintBox

Trainee
12 reps and 3 sets is the way to go for a good balance between muscle hypertrophy and strength

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

Zephir
12 reps and 3 sets is the way to go for a good balance between muscle hypertrophy and strength
This is overhyped. You can gain lots of muscle in any rep range, even 3 reps would yield good hypertrophy if volume is high. That said I prefer 5-8 rep sets

W

Wannabe6ft2

Adept
I did that shit on the bench, felt pretty good having dyels stare, but now I'm weak :( I hate how much strength is lost on the bench when losing weight.
Bench takes a nose dive when I cut. Massive correlation with body weight. How much you weight when you hit 3 plates?

blackopstruecel

blackopstruecel

Cursed Oneitiscel
i just make sure to lift more than anyone else in the gym

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)