You should track progression and performance when lifting

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I don't get how some guys can live with themselves not even following an actual lifting program, just high volume random exercises with no consistency. For me personally I like to use strength as a cue for muscle mass, like knowing my 8RM on a few lifts is very useful, I don't trust my eyes to judge whether my muscles have grown.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, kobecel and itsover69
lifts me programmes me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Steve bachall, RichardSpencel and Zeta ascended
i use excel sheet and log every single excercise every workout. i know exactly what numbers i have to hit each day. its like if you know what you have to hit you're way more likely to hit it than if you just fuck arround and figure it out on the go. so i progress faster than a lot of my peers around me

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and CupOfCoffee
i use excel sheet and log every single excercise every workout. i know exactly what numbers i have to hit each day. its like if you know what you have to hit you're way more likely to hit it than if you just fuck arround and figure it out on the go. so i progress faster than a lot of my peers around me
progresses me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
Last year I benched 185x7, weighted chinups were 50 pounds attached x 5, squat was 285x5, Overhead press was 125x7. Now I'm weak as fuck.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: samm735 and CupOfCoffee
Last year I benched 185x7, weighted chinups were 50 pounds attached x 5, squat was 285x5, Overhead press was 125x7. Now I'm weak as fuck.
I miss being strong dude, no better feeling than when you're squatting over 3 plates and the weights are rattling each rep

• So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended
I miss being strong dude, no better feeling than when you're squatting over 3 plates and the weights are rattling each rep
I should regain my strength back with lgd 4033 or injecting T with it.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I should regain my strength back with lgd 4033 or injecting T with it.

Fuuuaaaarrrk I swear I'm going to reach a 3 plate bench press before I'm 22. While staying relatively lean

• Love it
Are you going to do one cycle?
Starting with 3-month cycle of test, deca, and anavar thrown in, slight calorie surplus, very high protein. Decided I'm not going to waste money on Mk677 or any peptides for now. Maybe second cycle I'll incorporate those other things

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended and androidcel
Woahhh really?

keep coping gymcels

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, RichardSpencel and androidcel
Starting with 3-month cycle of test, deca, and anavar thrown in, slight calorie surplus, very high protein. Decided I'm not going to waste money on Mk677 or any peptides for now. Maybe second cycle I'll incorporate those other things
Bro throw in some dutasteride with that anavar, decal and test will rape your hairline.
keep coping gymcels
Gymcelling is good it has other benefits besides attracting girls.

Bro throw in some dutasteride with that anavar, decal and test will rape your hairline.
Too afraid of duta, I'll be upping my fin to 1.25mg per day though and using RU

• +1
I used to be so much stronger its actually sad as fuck, but then i got bloated like fuck in my 2 year relationship, lost all the weight after that breakup and now im much weaker :feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Will deffo start gymmaxxing again in the summer

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
yeah absolutely .
i use the app fitnotes really easy to track everything

Just do testosterone

You should be teacking progress on all looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel, Zeta ascended and fobos

• +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel
I did that shit on the bench, felt pretty good having dyels stare, but now I'm weak :( I hate how much strength is lost on the bench when losing weight.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I did that shit on the bench, felt pretty good having dyels stare, but now I'm weak :(
Strength is king.
Lean is life.
Allahu Akbar

Strength is king.
Lean is life.
Allahu Akbar
Yeah. My face looks a lot better now. When I was bulked up, I got looks from guys, now I get them from girls :lul:

If I didn't have balding genes, I would just jump on roids and be lean and strong.

Right now I do 47.5kg dumbbells for a 3x8 on the incline bench, strong or weak? I stopped doing normal bench, because it felt so bad losing so much strength and it never really gave me that good of development for my chest for how strong I was.

I've been able to keep much more of my back strength.

• Love it
Reactions: androidcel
If I didn't have balding genes, I would just jump on roids and be lean and strong.
I'm going to roid regardless.

Right now I do 47.5kg dumbbells for a 3x8 on the incline bench, strong or weak?
47.5kg in each hand? Yeah that's pretty strong for an incline press

I stopped doing normal bench, because it felt so bad losing so much strength and it never really gave me that good of development for my chest for how strong I was.
Doesn't really matter what lift you focus on, just choose one or two lifts for each main function. For me on presses I focus on incline and overhead work more now, in the old days I focused more on flat bench. Dips are also good substitute.

I'm going to roid regardless.

47.5kg in each hand? Yeah that's pretty strong for an incline press

Doesn't really matter what lift you focus on, just choose one or two lifts for each main function. For me on presses I focus on incline and overhead work more now, in the old days I focused more on flat bench. Dips are also good substitute.
In each hand. Still my chest development sucks balls right now. It used to be bigger, but it was always my weak point regardless of how strong I got.

In each hand. Still my chest development sucks balls right now. It used to be bigger, but it was always my weak point regardless of how strong I got.
post body

post body
When I get ripped tbh, so sometime this summer. My body doesn't look that impressive for my strength right now tbh.

I definitely have lost a bunch of muscle, but managed to hold on to some strength.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
gym doesnt fix your face, but if ur on this site, but there's like 0 reason not to do it at least on an intermediate level (3 times a week) or some shit. makes it easier keeping low body fat if ur only goal is to be lean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
gym doesnt fix your face, but if ur on this site, but there's like 0 reason not to do it at least on an intermediate level (3 times a week) or some shit. makes it easier keeping low body fat if ur only goal is to be lean
You're tall as fuck, right? Isn't it impossible for you to build size. Even at 6'2, I can't build size anywhere near as fast as the 5'8 manlets. My strength gains come way before my size gains.

You're tall as fuck, right? Isn't it impossible for you to build size. Even at 6'2, I can't build size anywhere near as fast as the 5'8 manlets.
its hard, but tbh it's overrated how hard is it to add size, or im very genetically gifted muscle building wise

David-Laid.05.jpg

This is the sort of physique I want tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel, CupOfCoffee, fobos and 3 others
You're tall as fuck, right? Isn't it impossible for you to build size. Even at 6'2, I can't build size anywhere near as fast as the 5'8 manlets.
61974 61977

got this in ~10 months. no roids/peptides or anything

• +1
Reactions: x30001
You're tall as fuck, right? Isn't it impossible for you to build size. Even at 6'2, I can't build size anywhere near as fast as the 5'8 manlets. My strength gains come way before my size gains.
6'3 here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kobecel, CupOfCoffee, androidcel and 2 others
Bro I saw what you looked like 10 months ago. Did anyone notice that you made 5 years of gym progress in less than a year?
Yeah they definitely do

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and RichardSpencel
12 reps and 3 sets is the way to go for a good balance between muscle hypertrophy and strength