You shouldnt post for rates, surgery advice, etc if you're not bloat minned

Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man
Its retarded to post before then because your hiding your true bones underneath. it could be subhuman or it could be decent you cant know for sure until your bloat minned im talking about 12% body fat with a 3 day fast to get rid of all the water retention then you should ask for rates / surgery advice cause for all you know your jaw can appear narrow or your cheekbones could lack definition even though its just cheek fat. And before you post about "muh low body fat is cope its all bones" yeah obv you need good bones to appear good but you cant know 100% till you're bloat minned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 756 and 4 others
summary:
D98893F8 6865 44BB 9166 3D7BC7DDE2F1

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
i get really tired of go to the gym lose fat posts. the fact that someone has to say it is sad.

imagine asking for looksmaxxing advice at 23 bf with a face of acne. what advice do you expect jfl

• +1
i get really tired of go to the gym lose fat posts. the fact that someone has to say it is sad.

imagine asking for looksmaxxing advice at 23 bf with a face of acne. what advice do you expect jfl
exactly.
people that are really looking to get surgery advice at a high body fat are asking to look fucking uncanny

so how do you leanmaxx with corona tbh?no gym and shit,is reducing shit food intake enough?

reducing shit food intake enough
yes but be careful with this method since its extremely easy to get skinny fat especially if you're only doing cardio. Eat high protein while being on a cut and do calisthenics if you have no access to weights and shred down until you can see that you're lean with no bloat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 4696
yes but be careful with this method since its extremely easy to get skinny fat especially if you're only doing cardio. Eat high protein while being on a cut and do calisthenics if you have no access to weights and shred down until you can see that you're lean with no bloat
will def try at one point tbh

• +1
Your true self is hidden by fat

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lars, vaninskybird, Deleted member 756 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696, Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 12303
depends on fat storing genes if you beleive you're gonna turn to chad from 12% to 8% thats a true cope JFL
sometimes face fat is the last to go

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
depends on fat storing genes if you beleive you're gonna turn to chad from 12% to 8% thats a true cope JFL
would you say 10 to 15 percent is the best and most sustainable?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and Uglyandfat
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
That's true but its a case per case basis some people have pretty good bone definition even at 15% so
Yeah lucky af but being lean everywhere matters too especially pubic fat for dick gains

• +1
would you say 10 to 15 percent is the best and most sustainable?
its not easy for sure but nothing about looksmaxxing is meant to be easy if you cant even sustain a low body fat how the fuck are you gonna go through with surgery, yk?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
pubic fat for dick gains
this is a big motivation for me aswell im about 6.5 rn (none bone pressed) with the fat around it but once I leandown i gain like an inch but anyway bonepress is the best way to measure since thats how much goes inside the girl anyway

• +1
Hey I have almost as much time here as you do
thats only worrying faggot considering you joined almost a year after me,but i said that cause i remember when i first got out of the greycel curse.greycels get no respect whatsoever its pretty brutal

• +1
this is a big motivation for me aswell im about 6.5 rn (none bone pressed) with the fat around it but once I leandown i gain like an inch but anyway bonepress is the best way to measure since thats how much goes inside the girl anyway
what do people mean by bonepressed

• +1
thats only worrying faggot considering you joined almost a year after me,but i said that cause i remember when i first got out of the greycel curse.greycel get no respect whatsoever its pretty brutal
mate i was a grecyel and posted rate me photos i got so many "its over comments" i wanted to rope even though they were shit photos ngl

• JFL
mate i was a grecyel and posted rate me photos i got so many "its over comments" i wanted to rope even though they were shit photos ngl
indeed brother .me is unforgiving. my post/rep ratio is only now starting to look human cause at the beginning faggots would shit on me i had a 0.25 post / rep ratio at one point.i feel like now greycels dont get bullied like they used to tho

• +1
indeed brother .me is unforgiving. my post/rep ratio is only now starting to look human cause at the beginning faggots would shit on me i had a 0.25 post / rep ratio at one point.i feel like now greycels dont get bullied like they used to tho
fucking 2019 greycels got brutally raped by the users on here ngl

• +1
  • +1
pushing in the ruler all the way till it hits the pubic bone
that adds like an inch so when you get lean u will be like that without pressing?

• +1
that adds like an inch so when you get lean u will be like that without pressing?
not sure i think like 90% of it tbh but they say that's how much of it goes inside the girl anyway

• +1
i miss those days tbh life had light now its gloomy as fuck i cant connect to this world anymore
same,now with corona and everything its not helping.at the time when we were greycels tho even .me was much more funny ngl alot of shit was always going on,people getting exposed, eviscerated and whatnot brutal comments in rating section and so on

• +1
Either your an alt or a top tier greycel either way I'll be keeping my eye on you
Side Eye Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
yeah but it's obvious already
I want to know who tf he is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
same,now with corona and everything its not helping.at the time when we were greycels tho even .me was much more funny ngl alot of shit was always going on,people getting exposed, eviscerated and whatnot brutal comments in rating section and so on
Yeah I think it was a blessing and curse tbh this site probably died down due to the mass toxcicity and bad reps it gets from being an "incel forum" nobody wants to post their face here incase it hinders their future success which is just sad since you can actually get some legit advice and find legit people on here

• +1
  • +1
Yeah I think it was a blessing and curse tbh this site probably died down due to the mass toxcicity and bad reps it gets from being an "incel forum" nobody wants to post their face here incase it hinders their future success which is just sad since you can actually get some legit advice and find legit people on here
true

• +1
so how do you leanmaxx with corona tbh?no gym and shit,is reducing shit food intake enough?
You eat less calories its that simple 500 less calories a day everyday is one pound of fat lost per week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696 and Uglyandfat
I think this site has potential to be a top tier looksmaxxing site if users were generally more mature and kept the coping and bullshit to the off topic section users just spamming "over" on rating section threads with no ratings, advice, etc just annoy me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696 and Deleted member 12303
I think this site has potential to be a top tier looksmaxxing site if users were generally more mature and kept the coping and bullshit to the off topic section users just spamming "over" on rating section threads with no ratings, advice, etc just annoy me tbh
Serious looksmaxxing theads get like 5 replies

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Uglyandfat and Deleted member 4696
You eat less calories its that simple 500 less calories a day everyday is one pound of fat lost per week
yes but actually not that simple cause how do i even know how many calories im eating?how do i know how much protein a food has and how do i know how many calories i should "normally" eat per day(so that i can substract 500 from that)

• +1
yes but actually not that simple cause how do i even know how many calories im eating?how do i know how much protein a food has and how do i know how many calories i should "normally" eat per day(so that i can substract 500 from that)
you can get a food scale and cook your meals and measure everything so you know the exact calories and macro nutrients in your food and if you eat out they most likley have the nutrition info online its very simply tbh you can even eye most of it once you get used to it

• +1
you can get a food scale and cook your meals and measure everything so you know the exact calories and macro nutrients in your food and if you eat out they most likley have the nutrition info online its very simply tbh you can even eye most of it once you get used to it
maybe imma pm you sometime if i remember for some tips if thats fine with you

• +1
maybe imma pm you sometime if i remember for some tips if thats fine with you
yeah for sure i haven't slept for 18 hours though so now is probably not the best time to get advice from me. also im down 22 pounds atm if that makes me any trust worthy

• +1
yeah for sure i haven't slept for 18 hours though so now is probably not the best time to get advice from me. also im down 22 pounds atm if that makes me any trust worthy
np bro wasnt gonna ask today anyway

• +1
average man burns 2500 calories a day if you eat 2000 calories of food your body will use your fat for those final 500 calories thats how you lose fat you have to learn to count calories via food labels and the internet. Protein only matters if you are trying to build muscle for purley losing weight only calorie counting matters

• +1
its not easy for sure but nothing about looksmaxxing is meant to be easy if you cant even sustain a low body fat how the fuck are you gonna go through with surgery, yk?
What in your opinion is the ideal body fat percentage?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756