is that your gf? god damn thats ruthless

buddy boyoo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
is that your gf? god damn thats ruthless

buddy boyoo
tell me about it
I7zcdlf.jpg

Sometimes I think killing not just myself but her also is doing everyone a big favour

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
  • +1
She has higher SMV than a male model.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer, Scarface and 1 other person
You're wrong

Sure a woman like that won't get sex with chads, but she will get matches in Tinder with males up to 6 in looks.

• +1
You're wrong

Sure a woman like that won't get sex with chads, but she will get matches in Tinder with males up to 6 in looks.

Lol fucking cope. Stop fucking saying a 1/10 female can get a 5-6/10 male. Shut the fuck up. Shes barely getting any 4/10 dudes. Stop fucking overexagerating hypergamy to make yourself fucking feel better for not having anything. Fucking pathetic, go improve yourself and stop coping like a little bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and x69
Lol fucking cope. Stop fucking saying a 1/10 female can get a 5-6/10 male. Shut the fuck up. Shes barely getting any 4/10 dudes. Stop fucking overexagerating hypergamy to make yourself fucking feel better for not having anything. Fucking pathetic, go improve yourself and stop coping like a little bitch.

Nobody said she can "get", we are saying she can "fuck", big difference.

Your rage and ad hominems doesn't compensate for your lack of insight.

Also, you deformed "up to 6" (which doesn't say that it's easy or very frequent to get 6" to just "6" a stupid strawman. They can get guys from to 6 max to fuck them doesn't mean that they often have 6, just that's it's possible for some landwhales to reach that level, but hey it requires more intelligence to reply to a post without deforming it.

Last edited:
  • +1

Also, you deformed "up to 6" (which doesn't say that it's easy or very frequent to get 6" to just "6" a stupid strawman. They can get guys from to 6 max to fuck them doesn't mean that they often have 6, just that's it's possible for some landwhales to reach that level, but hey it requires more intelligence to reply to a post without deforming it.

NO THEY FUCKING CANT. THAT WOMAN IS NOT FUCKING ANY 6'S. YOU ARE DELUDING YOURSELF. THERE ARE ACTUALLY SLME FEMALE INCELS (EVEN IF THERE ARE 10X MORE MALE INCELS). BUT TO SAY THAT WOMAN CAN EVEN FUCK A 4/10 IS INSANE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and x69
Writing in MAJ isn't an argument. And lol at female incels, you are funny.

• +1

She can if the 6/10 agrees to fuck her.
But that would never happen.. Females can't be incel but they also can't fuck much higher than their lookslevel like people here are claiming.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147

Funny. But you are the one coping I'm afraid, not us, alot of guys just swipe right continuously on Tinder hence why that it is not good evidence.

I doubt ugly 1/10 women can get 6/10 guys to fuck them.

Don't be a simp dude, get with the program here

• +1
Looks like little brown tranny hobbit

Her looksmatch blasted his brains centuries ago

Attachments

• 8E4643A9-35EC-44A5-9AA7-E611232ABCF8.png
    8E4643A9-35EC-44A5-9AA7-E611232ABCF8.png
    95.1 KB · Views: 10
at least there's no doubt now that opp is an incel

thoughts and prayers

and showers

MANY showers

huh?

that disgusting subhuman woman probably gets 30 matches a day. there have been Tinder experiments with UGLIER women that have got more matches than I ever got on Tinder as a 5 PSL male.

is thread a joke?

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
huh?

that disgusting subhuman woman probably gets 30 matches a day. there have been Tinder experiments with UGLIER women that have got more matches than I ever got on Tinder as a 5 PSL male.

is thread a joke?
legit, she still matches almost anyone she swipes right on lol.