You thought you migrated to a non cucked forum?

Blackpill Scholar

Blackpill Scholar

7VGOFkX.gif

When I started spamming this Looksmax link in Crisick's threads, the thread was deleted few days later. https://looksmax.org/threads/crisick-from-lookism-exposed-for-lying-about-his-dick-size-proof.15861/

Crisick asked Looksmax mods to remove it and they listened to him like the obedient dogs they are.

Expect more cuckery in the future.

this is legit

I cant stop crying

• So Sad
Reactions: xForgotMyName
What is this

its over. you can post illegal stuff to like sources for drugs that need prescriptions.

guess everything has pro and cons

What is this
A thread where I exposed Crisick for lying about having 8 inch dick when in fact he's sub 6 inches.

He claimed he's 8 inches in this thread and even talked shit like, "Women do care about size. Stop coping", and, "You have a small dick."
yE5lCxy.png

After Looksmax thread about it got deleted, I made Imgur album that I can spam in his threads instead imgur.com/a/37Dk7oR

The only reason I made that thread on Looksmax is because it was deleted twice before on Lookism.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Everything Crisick ever said was made up except for the tinder convos he was catfishing on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
A thread where I exposed Crisick for lying about having 8 inch dick when in fact he's sub 6 inches.

He claimed he's 8 inches in this thread and even talked shit like, "Women do care about size. Stop coping", and, "You have a small dick."
yE5lCxy.png

After that, I made Imgur album that I can spam in his threads instead imgur.com/a/37Dk7oR
True tbh how many males have 8 inch dick?? It’s rare most people are average/ slightly above or slightly below