[Blackpill] You will be reminded.

StressShady

StressShady

I am Jack's wasted life
Fuck marriage man, all I want is female validation and death at a young age.
A short life and a merry one shall be my motto - Bartholomew Roberts (17 May 1682 – 10 February 1722)
Congrats boyo, you've looksmaxed to the point where you can get a gf that is somewhat decent looking to you, you're finally going to be happy now? Right?
Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif
Ohhhhh boyo, boyo boyo, boy.

One cannot puke out the blackpill once it is swallowed. Got those 6 plastic surgeries which finally allowed some halfway decent foid to give you the opportunity to stick your cock inside of her? Oh whats that i hear? She is you're gf now? Nice man. And whats this i hear? You're getting married?? Congratz boyo! However boyo, you aren't forgetting anything you have learned here, and even if you begin to forget, you will be reminded.

You will be reminded when you are both watching a movie and a chad comes on the screen and she simply can't help but say "OMG!!!! he is so handsome!",
You will be reminded when both of you are at a restaurant and some 6'4 green hunter eyed chad walks through the door and she simply cant help but turn her head around to look at him.
You will be reminded when for whatever strange reason, she starts coming home from work at 7:30 instead of 6:30 pm.
You will be reminded when after a hard day of work, when you want to go home and reward yourself with some pussy, she tells you that she isn't, "feeling well".
You will be reminded when she has been telling you that she doesn't feel well for at least 6 days a week over the past few months.
And you will definitely be reminded when you come home to hear your gf/wife making really "strange" sounds, and when the strange sounds seem to be coming from your bedroom, you will once again remember every letter you read here.:)
If I marry I am thinking to settile in saudi arabian for that sweet sharia law to keep my women in check

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

Adept
This thread is cope, just like all coping threads by anti-looksmaxxers.

The fact is, looksmaxxing works.

I've been investing in it since 4 years, and 1 year ago I got my first girlfriend at 32 years old. Goddamn it feels nice to fuck a foid and be validated as a sexual being, and no amount of coping threads like this will change the fact that hard looksmaxxing (ie: plastic surgery), in fact, works.

You just have to be high IQ about which procedures to do, and what doctors to go to.

badromance

badromance

Banned
Honestly, this post is mental masturbation. Theres no way as many attractive guys as this post talks about

I got lots of validation after lifting but you really get bored of it. Wasnt intrested in having a gf at all
you deluded low iq subhuman
how more delusional can you get

badromance

badromance

Banned
Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
There are only 3 important things in life and everything else is cope

1. Getting iois from prime fertile JBs
  2. Having a huge skull
  3. Having a slayer shoe size
Kys asap if you dont have any of these
What a bunch of Autists you guys are bad for society ????

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
There are only 3 important things in life and everything else is cope

1. Getting iois from prime fertile JBs
  2. Having a huge skull
  3. Having a slayer shoe size
Kys asap if you dont have any of these
FUCKING BRUTAL ITS OVER

Guess What?

Guess What?

Elementalist
"Real life > Blackpill > Redpill" lol

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
I'll never get bored of the validation lol. Too bad it's 99% guys. "NiCe GAinS BrO!!"

I think girls are more indirect because they do treat me differently. Cafeteria lady gave me free muffins the other day :feelsokman:.

Best verbal compliment I've gotten from a girl was that I was "such a big guy". Not even sure if that counts as a compliment lol.
get shredded and you'll get a lot of attention from women.

they'll love the veins on your hands and forearms
want to stroke your abs (even with chit insertions)
face bones will be more prominent

makes u a slayer bro

Mujahid

Mujahid

Banned

makes u a slayer bro
Yes bro

badromance

badromance

Banned
get brutally mogged by my animated avatar you fucking subhuman dog.

your filthy grey text name and ONE FRAME avatar are NOTHING next to my zyzz gif you piss weak insect.

Mujahid

Mujahid

Banned
get brutally mogged by my animated avatar you fucking subhuman dog.

your filthy grey text name and ONE FRAME avatar are NOTHING next to my zyzz gif you piss weak insect.
JFL AT THINKING YOUR AVI MOGS ANYTHING, MY AVI AND USERNAME AMOGS YOURS INTO THE FUCKING ANDROMEDA GALAXY.

ZYZZ PROBABLY COULDN'T EVEN HOLD THAT RPG THROUGH THE FUCKING DESERT FOR 5 MINS DESPITE BLASTING A GRAM OF TREN.

ZYZZ WAS KILLED BY FUCKING SAUNA, A FUCKING SAUNA!!!!!!!!!!3285832858

AND THEN THERE IS THE MUJAHIDEEN, A BUNCH OF GOAT FUCKING SANDNIGGERS THAT THE U.S NOR THE SOVIETS COULD TAKE DESPITE HAVING TANKS, JETS, MISSILES, DRONES.
AND ALL WE HAVE ARE GOATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JFL AT THINKING YOU USERNAME MOG ME, JUST FUCKING LOLOLOLOLOLOL, ITS TIME TO GET A FUCKING RAZER BLADE AND SLIT YOUR WRISTS AFTER CONSIDERING HOW HARD IV CUCKED YOU!!!!!!!32870328703287032870328703287032870

jefferson

jefferson

Mod

makes u a slayer bro
I know... my face would look better too. Just 2 more months of bulking left to go.

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

Adept
Next time you comment something autistic on my thread, I'll blow up your entire neighborhood.
Ok, I will stay away from your coping shitthreads, Ahmed.

I'll build a wall of whiskey and bacon around my neighborhood, to ward off your ilk. :D

badromance

badromance

Banned

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)