You will be reminded.

"Real life > Blackpill > Redpill" lol

I'll never get bored of the validation lol. Too bad it's 99% guys. "NiCe GAinS BrO!!"

I think girls are more indirect because they do treat me differently. Cafeteria lady gave me free muffins the other day :feelsokman:.

Best verbal compliment I've gotten from a girl was that I was "such a big guy". Not even sure if that counts as a compliment lol.
get shredded and you'll get a lot of attention from women.

they'll love the veins on your hands and forearms
want to stroke your abs (even with chit insertions)
face bones will be more prominent

makes u a slayer bro

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, jefferson and Deleted member 1139

makes u a slayer bro
Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Mujahid

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, xz90, Stingray and 2 others
get brutally mogged by my animated avatar you fucking subhuman dog.

your filthy grey text name and ONE FRAME avatar are NOTHING next to my zyzz gif you piss weak insect.

get brutally mogged by my animated avatar you fucking subhuman dog.

your filthy grey text name and ONE FRAME avatar are NOTHING next to my zyzz gif you piss weak insect.
32848 32848 32848 32848 32848
JFL AT THINKING YOUR AVI MOGS ANYTHING, MY AVI AND USERNAME AMOGS YOURS INTO THE FUCKING ANDROMEDA GALAXY.

ZYZZ PROBABLY COULDN'T EVEN HOLD THAT RPG THROUGH THE FUCKING DESERT FOR 5 MINS DESPITE BLASTING A GRAM OF TREN.

ZYZZ WAS KILLED BY FUCKING SAUNA, A FUCKING SAUNA!!!!!!!!!! 32858 32858

32858 32858 32858 32858
AND THEN THERE IS THE MUJAHIDEEN, A BUNCH OF GOAT FUCKING SANDNIGGERS THAT THE U.S NOR THE SOVIETS COULD TAKE DESPITE HAVING TANKS, JETS, MISSILES, DRONES.
AND ALL WE HAVE ARE GOATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JFL AT THINKING YOU USERNAME MOG ME, JUST FUCKING LOLOLOLOLOLOL, ITS TIME TO GET A FUCKING RAZER BLADE AND SLIT YOUR WRISTS AFTER CONSIDERING HOW HARD IV CUCKED YOU!!!!!!! 32870 32870 32870 32870 32870 32870 32870

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, The Dude Abides, kirbyparks and 2 others

makes u a slayer bro
I know... my face would look better too. Just 2 more months of bulking left to go.

Next time you comment something autistic on my thread, I'll blow up your entire neighborhood.

Ok, I will stay away from your coping shitthreads, Ahmed.

I'll build a wall of whiskey and bacon around my neighborhood, to ward off your ilk. :D

Real life==blackpill without autistic interpretation
Yeah, i caught the words lol, i meant: what aspie interpretation? The blue pill?

And when did I say looksmaxing doesn't work? Lmfao, learn how to read.
This thread got under the skin of the infidels.
They keep throwing red herrings to get the eyes of the people aways from the truth. Stay strong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139
View attachment 32848View attachment 32848View attachment 32848View attachment 32848View attachment 32848
JFL AT THINKING YOUR AVI MOGS ANYTHING, MY AVI AND USERNAME AMOGS YOURS INTO THE FUCKING ANDROMEDA GALAXY.

ZYZZ PROBABLY COULDN'T EVEN HOLD THAT RPG THROUGH THE FUCKING DESERT FOR 5 MINS DESPITE BLASTING A GRAM OF TREN.

ZYZZ WAS KILLED BY FUCKING SAUNA, A FUCKING SAUNA!!!!!!!!!!View attachment 32858View attachment 32858

View attachment 32858View attachment 32858View attachment 32858View attachment 32858
AND THEN THERE IS THE MUJAHIDEEN, A BUNCH OF GOAT FUCKING SANDNIGGERS THAT THE U.S NOR THE SOVIETS COULD TAKE DESPITE HAVING TANKS, JETS, MISSILES, DRONES.
AND ALL WE HAVE ARE GOATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JFL AT THINKING YOU USERNAME MOG ME, JUST FUCKING LOLOLOLOLOLOL, ITS TIME TO GET A FUCKING RAZER BLADE AND SLIT YOUR WRISTS AFTER CONSIDERING HOW HARD IV CUCKED YOU!!!!!!!View attachment 32870View attachment 32870View attachment 32870View attachment 32870View attachment 32870View attachment 32870View attachment 32870
:lul::feelskek:

if im chad then my girl wouldnt cuck me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, GGG_THE_GOAT, hebbewem and 1 other person

makes u a slayer bro

Unless you're 5'4

Unless you're 5'4
tbh my 5'6 shredded friend posted a video on his snapchat of him at the beach with a stacy laying on his dick with his hands on her ass so like

face+body can make up for it somewhat

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
tbh my 5'6 shredded friend posted a video on his snapchat of him at the beach with a stacy laying on his dick with his hands on her ass so like

face+body can make up for it somewhat

That's true, but whether she'd actually want to fuck him/date him, or whether she just knows he may have connections with truechads...

That's true, but whether she'd actually want to fuck him/date him, or whether she just knows he may have connections with truechads...
theyre fucking bro. hes a chad bro.

This thread is cope, just like all coping threads by anti-looksmaxxers.

The fact is, looksmaxxing works.

I've been investing in it since 4 years, and 1 year ago I got my first girlfriend at 32 years old. Goddamn it feels nice to fuck a foid and be validated as a sexual being, and no amount of coping threads like this will change the fact that hard looksmaxxing (ie: plastic surgery), in fact, works.

You just have to be high IQ about which procedures to do, and what doctors to go to.
What surgeries is most beneficial ?
Oh boy you're so wrong

Last edited:
OP, don't try to dissuades people to attain their potential.

It's so over for every sub8cel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139
You will not be in the same position as a 5/10+ who was a 5/10+ from the start, the damage has been done.

cuck or get cucked

@FaceandHFD

Even from the grave @Mujahid reminds me