You will never make up for lost time once you ascend...

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Time marches ever onward...

Reminder: You will never have this

giphy.gif

brutal sig

That is until Full Dive VR offers Artificial Time Dilation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, The Bleach Pill and Deleted member 2733
Lazycel excuse to not ascend. You will at least have fun while you can.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: wasted and Deleted member 5683
671.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot
You’re so cool using Chuckie Cheese as a profile picture you literal pile garbage. I’ve never seen someone so physically unattractive it hurts. Like god bless your wife (is she your right or left hand), she deserves a fucking medal for even coming within 6 feet of you (and that’s before, during, and after Covid) And the reason you don’t have to worry about aids isn’t because you’re straight, it’s because you’re truly unfuckable. So just enjoying dying in general you utter waste of space.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 2733
You’re so cool using Chuckie Cheese as a profile picture you literal pile garbage. I’ve never seen someone so physically unattractive it hurts. Like god bless your wife (is she your right or left hand), she deserves a fucking medal for even coming within 6 feet of you (and that’s before, during, and after Covid) And the reason you don’t have to worry about aids isn’t because you’re straight, it’s because you’re truly unfuckable. So just enjoying dying in general you utter waste of space.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Fetnite and Ocelot

Damn dude, relax on him.

Lazycel excuse to not ascend. You will at least have fun while you can.
Cope, you will become bitter after you realize how you missed out on something so amazing for so long until you finally got it while everyone else moved on...

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Cope, you will become bitter after you realize how you missed out on something so amazing for so long until you finally got it while everyone else moved on...
I mean I've already ascended so don't think I'm missing out on a lot boyo. I want to fuck staceys now though nglngl

Ha! Ha! Love the joke, man. Fucking love the damn joke. Avatar jokes are hilarious in my brutally honest opinion. XD

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake
i wont ascend so it all works out in the end