You will probably develop serious mental issues

fobos

fobos

Toxic
And I'm not talking about meme diseases. If you've found out the truth about this shallow world at a young age you're in for some mental issues.

Just like Nietzsche said: ''if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you''

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 6867 and 12 others
Looks is Everything, Looks is Everything, Looks is Everything, Looks is Everything, Looks is Everything, Looks is Everything, Looks is Everything, Looks is Everything, Looks is Everything, Looks is Everything, Looks is Everything, Looks is Everything, Looks is Everything

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: UltimateMan, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 5912 and 13 others
The only reason I found these kind of sites in the first place is because I have serious mental issues.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress, UltimateMan, chadpreetcel123 and 13 others
It's ogre for blackpilledcels

Looks is Everything, Looks is Everything, Looks is Everything, Looks is Everything, Looks is Everything, Looks is Everything, Looks is Everything, Looks is Everything, Looks is Everything, Looks is Everything, Looks is Everything, Looks is Everything, Looks is Everything
all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boyall work and no play makes jack a dull boy

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, RichardSpencel, The Dude Abides and 2 others
Yeah I get nihlistic thoughts that whatever I do will partly be interpreted by the way I look. I used to get bullied alot for being ugly/looking nerdy and soft. Not everyone has been a dick to me for my looks tho.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Autist and fobos
im glad i discovered the blackpill. it has gave me clarity on EVERYTHING. and now it has also set me upon a new path so i can improve my life. i wouldnt trade anything for the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3, RecessedPrettyboy and HighIQcel
no healthy people obsess with their looks tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, RichardSpencel, dodt and 3 others
no healthy people obsess with their looks tbh
why else would these sites produce a new ER every few months

blackpill is very depressing but it's based on a bunch of studies that are probably wrong lol

why else would these sites produce a new ER every few months

blackpill is very depressing but it's based on a bunch of studies that are probably wrong lol
cope

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, HighIQcel and RichardSpencel
We're all neurotic on this website.

Cope only the mental week let these sites fuck them up

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and androidcel
Reading Nietzsche and Schopenhauer as a teen fucked me up tbh..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and mojopin
And I'm not talking about meme diseases. If you've found out the truth about this shallow world at a young age you're in for some mental issues.

Just like Nietzsche said: ''if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you''
I think its inevitable. Everyone who browses forums on the blackpill and looks theory is bound to some psychological damage. Bluepill is also reinforced by the brain to keep you sane.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
I just keep myself occupied to avoid it

if you look at evil, evil looks back at you

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 1139, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
Funny how just accepting the truth (looks matter a lot) deems us as mentally ill.

I fucking KNEW there was something off about my face for so fucking long. I just didn’t know what. Thanks to sites like lookism I learned about face structure and can finally dissect why I always looked so weird.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, RAITEIII and Vidyacoper
Funny how just accepting the truth (looks matter a lot) deems us as mentally ill.

I fucking KNEW there was something off about my face for so fucking long. I just didn’t know what. Thanks to sites like lookism I learned about face structure and can finally dissect why I always looked so weird.
Accepting that looks matter is not the problem. You missing out on many things in life due to your looks and obsession to fix your flaws is what's gonna fuck you up.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and eyearea
@dodt

• +1
Reactions: dodt
If I hadn't discovered this site and lookism, I would have ended up ugly all my life, "working hard", and eventually betabuxxing for a girl in my 30s. So idgaf what you think about mental issues. This site probably helps even because I have a clear goal now (become more attractive) which is likely the 1 goal in life that will yield the highest return on investment, and there's a community of like-minded people too.

Debunked

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, RecessedPrettyboy, Gaia262 and 1 other person
The only reason I found these kind of sites in the first place is because I have serious mental issues.
I actually laughed out loud

I did at 12. Now I'm nuts
Reading Nietzsche and Schopenhauer as a teen fucked me up tbh..

they're good guys, pessimistic but good. If you want some bluepilled life affirming buckshot then just drown in Bertrand Russell.

though if you like philosophy, Machiavelli and Heideggger and Rousseau are good too.
I'm about to hit a chapter in a book I'm reading. its a book Leo Strauss (yeah I know he's a jew fuck off) who wrote an entire history of western philosophy. the next chapter is about Rene Descartes and I feel like I'm gonna hit a wall full of liberal bullshit.

Last edited:
Accepting that looks matter is not the problem. You missing out on many things in life due to your looks and obsession to fix your flaws is what's gonna fuck you up.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, RAITEIII and Deleted member 6997
Ritalincel

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Knew it at 12 already BDD kid

Who said I don't already?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
bumps me

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget

Gazes me

I already have them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
bc9.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
s​

Attachments

• 1594388082483.png