You will probably develop serious mental issues

Hunter Vallance

Hunter Vallance

Temp. Banned
And I'm not talking about meme diseases. If you've found out the truth about this shallow world at a young age you're in for some mental issues.

Just like Nietzsche said: ''if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you''

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
If you're a pussy then yeah.

The lesson is to be able to maintain your stare even if the abyss stares back.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Insecure03, Deleted member 5891, wateriswet and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
Lol shallow world what a stupid thing to say
I knew form childhood that white people are superior that doesn't bother me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Jnumber01 and stealthygeek
Maybe bro Im talking about most

Bro just stop

tbh a therapist would probably diagnose 90% of posters here with BDD for not rating themselves 10/10 chads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arvenas, Deleted member 5746, Over and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5131 and Danish_Retard
And I'm not talking about meme diseases. If you've found out the truth about this shallow world at a young age you're in for some mental issues.

Just like Nietzsche said: ''if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you''
In 2020 10yr olds use antidepressants after finding out thier crush doesn't have

Penis

Abyssal_Sire_phase_3.gif
s

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan

ngl when i found the blackpill it explains alot, i went from a retarded minor to a retarded minor with IQ

ngl when i found the blackpill it explains alot, i went from a retarded minor to a retarded minor with IQ
Its true tbh
I remember watching youtube tutorials
“Wear glasses”, “Buy Tiege Hanley” and “Be Confident”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 7866
Therapist are bluepilled cucks

This. Never go to a psychologist/psychiatrist. The whole business was developed by Jews who want to keep white men and women self-hating.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 6997
Why do you think whites are superior?

"probably"

if I posted what my fucked up mind has been through, i would get called a LARP at best and get banned at worst

Why do you think whites are superior?
Shutup i have done year of scientific and cultural research and have found that white people are the most optimal human beings
Also I'm not white

Shutup i have done year of scientific and cultural research and have found that white people are the most optimal human beings
Also I'm not white
I was just asking. Never thought you were white. Lol loser

Yes I'm a loser because I'm not white

• +1
Reactions: Jnumber01
Like Garcin says in Sartre’s No Exit: “well, well, let’s get on with it.”

tbh a therapist would probably diagnose 90% of posters here with BDD for not rating themselves 10/10 chads.
I mean this site can give a lot of users slight BDD or give them the idea they need to be a chiseled demigod to even date a landwhale

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I mean this site can give a lot of users slight BDD or give them the idea they need to be a chiseled demigod to even date a landwhale
Well hypergamy is probably worse in countries that doesn't have as many good looking women as north Europe so I can see there they are coming from tbh. You also shouldn't hyperfocus on 1 feature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Well hypergamy is probably worse in countries that doesn't have as many good looking women as north Europe so I can see there they are coming from tbh. You also shouldn't hyperfocus on 1 feature.
Hypergamy is indeed not that bad in our countries, but what do you mean with "hyperfocus?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Hypergamy is indeed not that bad in our countries, but what do you mean with "hyperfocus?
My philtrum as an example. I need to know that it's a flaw but it shouldn't be something I focus on a lot. Like here was this guy on here that went mental because this of his nose folds, can't really remember but he made many threads on it and he said he ruined his day to look at.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 6873
My philtrum as an example. I need to know that it's a flaw but it shouldn't be something I focus on a lot. Like here was this guy on here that went mental because this of his nose folds, can't really remember but he made many threads on it and he said he ruined his day to look at.
Remember @Introvertednarc with his convex cranium lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fraud and Danish_Retard