Time online
33d 11h 49m
What was his body fat %?

RoBobaFett999

RoBobaFett999

Looksmax Graduate
Time online
39d 7h 31m
Bale is underrated in this forum imo. He's that perfect blend of high tier normie and chad that makes him look good without looking like a gay alien

F

FacialAesthetics

Elementalist
Time online
8d 2h 58m
Bale is underrated in this forum imo. He's that perfect blend of high tier normie and chad that makes him look good without looking like a gay alien
Easily. He's a high class slayer who appeals to women to over the age of 20+

Faggots like Jordan Barrett appeal to homos, autistic kids on PSL, and little girls under the age of 18. Disgusting

F

FacialAesthetics

Elementalist
Time online
8d 2h 58m
so low body fat is not a meme?
It's a meme in essence where you want a "sharper jaw" from say 15% to 12%
15% to 8% is different

Also you have to understand 8% is almost not achievable for natty standards after a certain amount of time. If you want to starve yourself and go 8% go for it, but you will eventually binge and look like shit afterwards.

If you want that look, and want to maintain it, then you better keep that diet straight forever + get on gear so you can add muscle and avoid losing too much

F

FacialAesthetics

Elementalist
Time online
8d 2h 58m
cope if you think people have bale tier zygos under the fat
Legit. He's always had incredible zygos. They just appeared more prominent in American Psycho than Batman

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Zephir
Time online
35d 21h 18m
also the leaner I get the more my naso folds show and get more prominent undereye circles

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Zephir
Time online
33d 11h 49m
It's a meme in essence where you want a "sharper jaw" from say 15% to 12%
15% to 8% is different
12% still should be better than 15% although the difference might not be big.

H

Hey dont talk to me

Trainee
Time online
2d 18h 43m
Put that gay aliens front of woman, she gon choose Bale.

everythingisacope

everythingisacope

I don't believe in yesterday
Time online
20d 15h 1m
Realistically it was about 8-10%

He said the diet was absolute hell. You can only maintain that look for so long until you aren't natty.
true.he was prolly also dehydrated af for that hollow cheeks look 24/7

F

FacialAesthetics

Elementalist
Time online
8d 2h 58m
i'd love to get to some decent vf% so my zygos can shine, but my naso folds will kill any PSL boost the zygos will get me
Same. Being an oldcel is subhuman.

My naso folds are at its worst when I'm 12% body fat. Even using fillers is pointless because it literally feels like shit when you touch them, not to mention for some reason your jaw gets rounder afterwards. I'm not sure why. I've noticed this with many others as well, and people on here said they had an issue with their jaws rounding after they had fillers for their nasofolds

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Zephir
Time online
35d 21h 18m
Same. Being an oldcel is subhuman.

My naso folds are at its worst when I'm 12% body fat. Even using fillers is pointless because it literally feels like shit when you touch them, not to mention for some reason your jaw gets rounder afterwards. I'm not sure why. I've noticed this with many others as well, and people on here said they had an issue with their jaws rounding after they had fillers for their nasofolds
I'm 20 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

spark

spark

Zephir
Time online
61d 6h 55m
Easily. He's a high class slayer who appeals to women to over the age of 20+

Faggots like Jordan Barrett appeal to homos, autistic kids on PSL, and little girls under the age of 18. Disgusting
jb appeal is hardly disgusting

MentalistKebab

MentalistKebab

Take the Hebele Hubele Pill
Time online
84d 13h 23m
Gay alien theory is cope. Girls just say that shit not hurt normies feelings in public.

RoBobaFett999

RoBobaFett999

Looksmax Graduate
Time online
39d 7h 31m
Its better to look more striking even if it looks little off to normies. Ian Sommerhalder >>> Christian Bale
agree to certain extent, but I'd say Ian still falls into the category of HTN face with good features (raising him up to chad). I'm talking about gay aliens like Jordan Barrett who look like androgynous abominations.

Boneless Weirdo

Boneless Weirdo

Complete loser
Time online
8d 7h 28m
Women don't give a fuck about any of that autistic shit. You look good, then you look good. He looks good and women will definitely choose him over gay alien male models
I saw a youtube comment of a women saying he looks too plain I agreed with her tbh

Boneless Weirdo

Boneless Weirdo

Complete loser
Time online
8d 7h 28m
The same women who go and say that guys like Jon Erik Hexum aren't her type

It's called COPING
Women r honest about mens looks online from what ive seen have youve seen woman calling him handsome cuzz i have not

F

FacialAesthetics

Elementalist
Time online
8d 2h 58m
Women r honest about mens looks online from what ive seen have youve seen woman calling him handsome cuzz i have not
All the time

Also women still lie online if they know their posts/comments are viewed. They are virtue signaling cunts for a reason

If Bale in his prime during American Psycho came up to any of these women who said they don't find him attractive would've dropped their panties for him in an instant

FailedChadlite

FailedChadlite

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Time online
31d 17h 28m
Not with that definition of leanness on his face. You can be 8% and not be completely shredded.
That depends on your fat distribution and lighting. He was 10-11%
He was prob 8% in the machinist

Users who are viewing this thread