tumblr_m81wcyUNBA1qbgxnuo1_500.gif

Probably one of the best zygos.

High class psychopath slayer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, IhateDentists, Anchor_Ship and 14 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IhateDentists, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
What was his body fat %?

Bale is underrated in this forum imo. He's that perfect blend of high tier normie and chad that makes him look good without looking like a gay alien

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, Anchor_Ship, Reoa and 16 others
Good reason to put him as your avi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 8775 and everythingisacope
What was his body fat %?
Realistically it was about 8-10%

He said the diet was absolute hell. You can only maintain that look for so long until you aren't natty.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 8318 and 2 others
so low body fat is not a meme?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and BradAniston
Bale is underrated in this forum imo. He's that perfect blend of high tier normie and chad that makes him look good without looking like a gay alien
Easily. He's a high class slayer who appeals to women to over the age of 20+

Faggots like Jordan Barrett appeal to homos, autistic kids on PSL, and little girls under the age of 18. Disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, IdiAmin, looksmaxxtocope and 2 others
so low body fat is not a meme?
It's a meme in essence where you want a "sharper jaw" from say 15% to 12%
15% to 8% is different

Also you have to understand 8% is almost not achievable for natty standards after a certain amount of time. If you want to starve yourself and go 8% go for it, but you will eventually binge and look like shit afterwards.

If you want that look, and want to maintain it, then you better keep that diet straight forever + get on gear so you can add muscle and avoid losing too much

cope if you think people have bale tier zygos under the fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Fear, datboijj and 2 others
Yea but I can't because i'm a zygoless dog

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399 and Mongrelcel
cope if you think people have bale tier zygos under the fat
Legit. He's always had incredible zygos. They just appeared more prominent in American Psycho than Batman

also the leaner I get the more my naso folds show and get more prominent undereye circles

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and everythingisacope
also the leaner I get the more my naso folds show and get more prominent undereye circles
They cover that with makeup in the movie

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
It's a meme in essence where you want a "sharper jaw" from say 15% to 12%
15% to 8% is different
12% still should be better than 15% although the difference might not be big.

Put that gay aliens front of woman, she gon choose Bale.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Realistically it was about 8-10%

He said the diet was absolute hell. You can only maintain that look for so long until you aren't natty.
true.he was prolly also dehydrated af for that hollow cheeks look 24/7

They cover that with makeup in the movie
i'd love to get to some decent vf% so my zygos can shine, but my naso folds will kill any PSL boost the zygos will get me

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
i'd love to get to some decent vf% so my zygos can shine, but my naso folds will kill any PSL boost the zygos will get me
Same. Being an oldcel is subhuman.

My naso folds are at its worst when I'm 12% body fat. Even using fillers is pointless because it literally feels like shit when you touch them, not to mention for some reason your jaw gets rounder afterwards. I'm not sure why. I've noticed this with many others as well, and people on here said they had an issue with their jaws rounding after they had fillers for their nasofolds

Same. Being an oldcel is subhuman.

My naso folds are at its worst when I'm 12% body fat. Even using fillers is pointless because it literally feels like shit when you touch them, not to mention for some reason your jaw gets rounder afterwards. I'm not sure why. I've noticed this with many others as well, and people on here said they had an issue with their jaws rounding after they had fillers for their nasofolds
I'm 20 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Easily. He's a high class slayer who appeals to women to over the age of 20+

Faggots like Jordan Barrett appeal to homos, autistic kids on PSL, and little girls under the age of 18. Disgusting
jb appeal is hardly disgusting

Gay alien theory is cope. Girls just say that shit not hurt normies feelings in public.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj and Kristin
not only he is very goodlooking, he is an amazing actor also which is pretty rare in today's cinema tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 756, audreyen and 1 other person
Its better to look more striking even if it looks little off to normies. Ian Sommerhalder >>> Christian Bale
agree to certain extent, but I'd say Ian still falls into the category of HTN face with good features (raising him up to chad). I'm talking about gay aliens like Jordan Barrett who look like androgynous abominations.

I think his face is too narrow and his gonaik angle is too high

• +1
Reactions: audreyen and Mongrelcel
I think his face is too narrow and his gonaik angle is too high
Women don't give a fuck about any of that autistic shit. You look good, then you look good. He looks good and women will definitely choose him over gay alien male models

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Norwooder, Mongrelcel, IdiAmin and 2 others
Women don't give a fuck about any of that autistic shit. You look good, then you look good. He looks good and women will definitely choose him over gay alien male models
I saw a youtube comment of a women saying he looks too plain I agreed with her tbh

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I saw a youtube comment of a women saying he looks too plain I agreed with her tbh
The same women who go and say that guys like Jon Erik Hexum aren't her type

It's called COPING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
The same women who go and say that guys like Jon Erik Hexum aren't her type

It's called COPING
Women r honest about mens looks online from what ive seen have youve seen woman calling him handsome cuzz i have not

• +1
Women r honest about mens looks online from what ive seen have youve seen woman calling him handsome cuzz i have not
All the time

Also women still lie online if they know their posts/comments are viewed. They are virtue signaling cunts for a reason

If Bale in his prime during American Psycho came up to any of these women who said they don't find him attractive would've dropped their panties for him in an instant

• +1
Nope, he was like 10-11%. Another classic case of incels under estimating bodyfat
Not with that definition of leanness on his face. You can be 8% and not be completely shredded.

• JFL
Reactions: audreyen
Not with that definition of leanness on his face. You can be 8% and not be completely shredded.
That depends on your fat distribution and lighting. He was 10-11%
He was prob 8% in the machinist