Young Looksmaxxers Ultimate Diet Guide.

the_german2003

the_german2003

Professional Mentalcel
Downloaddddd

Wassup guys, as you know diet is very important, but still there is no real consens about the "correct" diet. I made a guide for all young and new looksmaxxers (also for grown looksmaxxers, but most of you guys know this. I know from experience that you can be lost sometimes, I want to help you get the most out of your puberty and help you ascend.
But science agrees on some facts:
  • Nutrients (macro but also micronutrients) determine your health. (Imagine a house with missing bricks, this could make your body weak for all your life)
  • Plants have some beneficial compounds that can help your body.
  • Eat a variety of foods
  • Processed foods will make you sick over time.
After I realised how cheap meat and fucking dairy were made in cheap slaughterhouses, I went vegan for a few months. (needed to cope with this). I understand if some of you can not deal with animal products, but I would not recommend skipping on them during puberty.
Dairy is not really made for humans, you can drink raw milk, but pasteurized milk contains inflammatory proteins, that come from the heat during the processing.
I will make a "rule book" in this post, just scroll down to see everything I say in this text listed up.
Eat a variety of plants, along with some high quality meat (rather fatty, not only lean meat) , some carbs (You can go keto sometimes, but the research is not there and we do not know what it does to you when you are young) , also eat fish 2-3 times a week. Go for low heavy metal fish...

Low heavy metal amount (especially mercury)High heavy metal and mercury amount
shrimp, tilapia, ocean and canned salmon, cod, halibut and catfishPredatory fish, such as shark, swordfish, king mackerel, albacore tuna (please see below), and tilefish

If you or your family can not spend that much on food, look for cheaper options, but I would highly recommend you go and hustle for this shit. Diet is important and if you are sick after a few years and can't do shit in university or college you are fucked. Diet is life so hustle for it. I also worked of my ass delivering pizza, and spend this money on high quality food, supplements and fucking partying living the high life man. Hundreds of euros every month brah.

As I said before, If you buy meat, go for local grass fed, grass finished. Eat a variety of meats, but avoid pork since it has a shitty omega 3-6 ratio. For cooking purposes NEVER USE SUNFLOWER OIL. It has a omega 6-3 ration of over 200-1. This will make you sick over time. That is why you also should avoid eating out that often. They always use sunflower or canola oil. Cook with ghee, butter or olive oil.
What is on your plate does not determine what is absorbed.
If you eat, chew your food a lot. I mean really a lot. Watch posture when eating (Look up Mewing etc)
This will increase your nutrient absorption. Why should you spend money on high quality foods if you don't absorb it all.
Also avoid eating while under stress. Food won't be digested properly.

With recipes you have to find your own way. Just eat whole foods, some proteins and fat, and lots of vegetables. Don't overcook. Avoid Grains and every processed foods. Always cook for yourself...

If you feel like you can, fast at least once a year, or do intermittent fasting. This will keep your body and face lean, and will help your body clean of waste and cancer cells. (I do 16/8)

Here is the list:

1. NO processed foods, only whole foods (that also means no sugar)
  2. Eat high quality organic meat and veggies (eat liver and organs once a week)
  3. Watch your cooking oils
  4. Do not over eat
  5. Practice some form of fasting
  6. Watch omega 3-6
  7. Eat enough micro-nutrients and trace minerals, you can use supplements to (I use an organic veggie extract costs like 40 bucks a month, but you feel such a differenct with all the trace minerals)
  8. I know it is not really diet, but if you eat greens (chlorophyl) and go out in the sun it can increase inner cellular ATP production.
So here is the fucking guide I made, it was quite some work and I hope I can help some of you youngcels out there.
Waiting for the toxic comments, from that community I somehow love :)

Have a nice day guys, stay ascended.
I am way longer on this forum than this account, just made a new one. I see the comments coming on this one hahahaha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479, 6’1Chink, Cope and 8 others
great thread man

• +1
Reactions: the_german2003 and Deleted member 6793
meanwhile chad gets drunk smokes weed and eats fast food with foids all day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59, HQNPmaxxing, Pedrester and 8 others
yeh worrying about diet is just one step too far with looksmaxxing. Not like it is gonna change the way you look (unless you over eat)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6793
yeh worrying about diet is just one step too far with looksmaxxing. Not like it is gonna change the way you look (unless you over eat)
i guess the only eating related looksmax that can help is bulking cos physique can halo

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Yeah I know enoug chads that eat like crap. But if you look at their parents, most of the time you see that they cook really good and think about nutrition. As I said before, a (chad) lego house can not be built without the important bricks. Also you see a lot of the fast food chads get sick later on and suffer from brain fog etc because they lack trace minerals and micro nutrients.

• +1
Reactions: bossman
i guess the only eating related looksmax that can help is bulking cos physique can halo
yeh wtf is up with people restricting all this shit from their diet, like why waste any time putting any thought into it, just don't eat badly.
not gonna change anything in your life really

cope. Diet is important. Of course for some less, for some more, but if you are a constipated bloated poorcel no one is gonna like you, also you won't have the energy to do anything or work out. If you think diet is cope, keep rotting away bruh. Diet can maximize your life so much, and especially if you are young you can start early and crush teen life.

cope. Diet is important. Of course for some less, for some more, but if you are a constipated bloated poorcel no one is gonna like you, also you won't have the energy to do anything or work out. If you think diet is cope, keep rotting away bruh. Diet can maximize your life so much, and especially if you are young you can start early and crush teen life.
imo chemicals/compounds/supplements are more important.
peptides and megadoses of certain vitamins will do wonders for your skin, help keep body fat low and help build muscles, keep bones healthy, even help with height. nootropics can make you finish a 2 hour assignment in 1 and help you remember and learn everything more effectively.

• +1
Reactions: the_german2003
good thread. how long do you recommend fasting (16/8) a month? a week?

• +1
imo chemicals/compounds/supplements are more important.
peptides and megadoses of certain vitamins will do wonders for your skin, help keep body fat low and help build muscles, keep bones healthy, even help with height. nootropics can make you finish a 2 hour assignment in 1 and help you remember and learn everything more effectively.
Yeah totally true, but some here just do not want to accept the fact that the basics matter too, especially long term. If you still want to slay at 40 or 50 you need to watch your diet. "Just bulk" or "carbmaxx" is not the way to go. But nootropics and supps are magic if you use them right. But for example intermittent fasting increases neurogenesis, so technically you can learn faster. I often go to math classes and I practice IF, and I have the feeling that I can learn really faster.

Yeah totally true, but some here just do not want to accept the fact that the basics matter too, especially long term. If you still want to slay at 40 or 50 you need to watch your diet. "Just bulk" or "carbmaxx" is not the way to go. But nootropics and supps are magic if you use them right. But for example intermittent fasting increases neurogenesis, so technically you can learn faster. I often go to math classes and I practice IF, and I have the feeling that I can learn really faster.
you're right. the truth is that the results that supplements and other things can bring are exponentially better than diet can. you need a solid base, but it should be quite relaxed, just eat home cooked food a lot tbh. although nice mentioning the oils and shit

• +1
good thread. how long do you recommend fasting (16/8) a month? a week?
Depends on what your goals are. If you want health in general and longevity do it always (you can skip here and there), but If you are a skinnycel or want to bulk up I would rather water fast for 1-2 days once a month or so.
You can also cycle and do 3 days of 16/8 and 4 days normal eating
you're right. the truth is that the results that supplements and other things can bring are exponentially better than diet can. you need a solid base, but it should be quite relaxed, just eat home cooked food a lot tbh. although nice mentioning the oils and shit
Thanks bro. Always difficult to cope with some of the toxic guys here. Everybody wants quick results and "the one solution" haha. Keep slaying brah!

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and bossman
Depends on what your goals are. If you want health in general and longevity do it always (you can skip here and there), but If you are a skinnycel or want to bulk up I would rather water fast for 1-2 days once a month or so.
You can also cycle and do 3 days of 16/8 and 4 days normal eating
thanks bro 🙏

• +1