Young man with no direction

sensen

sensen

Sphinx
never mind ur all fagits

Last edited:
asking 14-17 year olds for direction, good luck.

but seriously, we can't inform you of your purpose only you decide that. Life truly is what you make of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
asking 14-17 year olds for direction, good luck.

but seriously, we can't inform you of your purpose only you decide that. Life truly is what you make of it
I just need options thrown around. This is clearly not for the 16 year old autists, this is for the men who have struggled with the same shit and broken through. Ive met a few here, they know who they are.

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and sensen
Get a new girl and move forward

Been succesful

Had a fiancee

Asks for guidance on a incel-aspie forum

Bro dafuk u doing

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 1464
Been succesful

Had a fiancee

Asks for guidance on a incel-aspie forum

Bro dafuk u doing
i trust you fucking faggot retards more than some therapist or army recruiter so

Get a new girl and move forward
i mean, thats gonna happen. But that's not really what I'm pursuing. Read the fucking post. I need purpose, women dont give me purpose, they give me pussy then its back to being alone in my heart

i mean, thats gonna happen. But that's not really what I'm pursuing. Read the fucking post. I need purpose, women dont give me purpose, they give me pussy then its back to being alone in my heart
Become a priest and give your life to God

Become a priest and give your life to God
The only issue I find here is I do enjoy having options. I hate being caged in to one path, but I feel its what I must do. May start looking into it tbh

The only issue I find here is I do enjoy having options. I hate being caged in to one path, but I feel its what I must do. May start looking into it tbh
Become a protestant pastor so you can still marry and have children while giving your life to God.

• +1
Reactions: sensen
Become a protestant pastor so you can still marry and have children while giving your life to God.
Protestantism is modern cope unfortunately. Zero cohesion, zero European influence.

If I did it, it would probably be Orthodoxy.

i trust you fucking faggot retards more than some therapist or army recruiter so

thx bro but im mentally challenged

• +1
what do u do for fun lol.

nigga just walk straight lol

nothing right now. Learn things. Research. TRY to talk to friends who dont give a fuck about me.

The world is broken right now.

uplifting men who need it is our purpose bro

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy
uplifting men who need it is our purpose bro
It probably is mine as well, I just need to become someone others aspire to be like first.

I can teach, I have a vast breadth of knowledge and life experience, but if I can't dig myself out of this fucking hole, what am I really worth?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
It probably is mine as well, I just need to become someone others aspire to be like first.

I can teach, I have a vast breadth of knowledge and life experience, but if I can't dig myself out of this fucking hole, what am I really worth?

you have 2 hands, 2 functioning eyes, you really can do it, its a matter of choosing to.

• +1
you have 2 hands, 2 functioning eyes, you really can do it, its a matter of choosing to.
90% of my day OCD has me feeling like my hands are tied behind my back and my eyes are swollen shut. It's really unfortunate but I can't be a victim to my circumstances. Whatever path I take, I will make it. I just need some ideas. When you've alienated yourself for so long, you lose a creative spark.

What's your problem? Having friends/a social circle or intact family relationships might help give you the mental strength and resilience necessary to pursue your goals and change your life (not that I have any of those)

What's your problem? Having friends/a social circle or intact family relationships might help give you the mental strength and resilience necessary to pursue your goals and change your life (not that I have any of those)
It would but it's hard for me to make new friends, im 27 and all my old friends are still sitting in a basement smoking weed or just can't be bothered to message me back

90% of my day OCD has me feeling like my hands are tied behind my back and my eyes are swollen shut. It's really unfortunate but I can't be a victim to my circumstances. Whatever path I take, I will make it. I just need some ideas. When you've alienated yourself for so long, you lose a creative spark.
how long you been rotting bro? me 7 years

It all started in late 2014, but by early 2017, I was pretty much a prisoner in my own mind, and the toil on my body followed.

• +1
I literally drove to Los Angeles and lived homeless in a fuckign car for 5 months in 2018. That's how lost I was, and I'm still pretty fucking lost.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
It would but it's hard for me to make new friends, im 27 and all my old friends are still sitting in a basement smoking weed or just can't be bothered to message me back
Friends who don't bother to message you back (unless you're spamming them like a no-life) aren't friends in my book. I only keep in touch with people who have no problem with messaging me first, even after a long period of no contact at all

Friends who don't bother to message you back (unless you're spamming them like a no-life) aren't friends in my book. I only keep in touch with people who have no problem with messaging me first, even after a long period of no contact at all
well in that case, i have no friends. thanks lol

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
It all started in late 2014, but by early 2017, I was pretty much a prisoner in my own mind, and the toil on my body followed.

Whats got you all fucked up rn?

well in that case, i have no friends. thanks lol
It's important to be honest with yourself and cut people out of your life who don't benefit you, as selfish as it may sound

• +1
Whats got you all fucked up rn?
Probably covid for the most part. Just not being able to consistently go outside, meet people, do things.. I always need a purpose.. I need a goal, or else I sit on my ass and waste away. I havent had a proper goal in a few years.

Probably covid for the most part. Just not being able to consistently go outside, meet people, do things.. I always need a purpose.. I need a goal, or else I sit on my ass and waste away. I havent had a proper goal in a few years.
When you function with a goal but cant find inspiration.. GL finding one man, dont stop searching because you know yourself how much better life will be when you do find it.

Stay in school for real. Seek help for depression if you have it. Being financially stable is incredibly important

What u like doing OP?

When you function with a goal but cant find inspiration.. GL finding one man, dont stop searching because you know yourself how much better life will be when you do find it.
I mean, I have an overarching goal but it isn't material, and it isn't for me. It's pretty much unattainable art our current spot in history. I can work towards that, but I haven't given myself attention in many years, and I've lost myself in the process. So I need to do me for a moment. Appreciate the concern and help man.

• +1
Stay in school for real. Seek help for depression if you have it. Being financially stable is incredibly important
I'm not in school but good advice regardless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
Purposes only exist in relation to subjects. For example, a stream as such doesn't have a purpose, it only has and can only have a purpose when placed in relation to man (as a travel route, water supply, scenery, etc.). For a thing to have a purpose, intrinsically, requires that it have a goal, or end, with the implication that this end has not been reached or attained.

• +1
Purposes only exist in relation to subjects. For example, a stream as such doesn't have a purpose, it only has and can only have a purpose when placed in relation to man (as a travel route, water supply, scenery, etc.). For a thing to have a purpose, intrinsically, requires that it have a goal, or end, with the implication that this end has not been reached or attained.
Exactly my philosophy. Which takes me right back to the question originally posed. I need a goal, and I haven't had one good enough to continue pursuing in a long time. I certainly don't think the fleeting dopamine draining internet high helps me.

You gotta get out if your shell

force yourself to socialize and try to meet people look up online events to link with people like meet up etc and go to festivals and stuff and meet random people through Facebook meet up groups to clubs or whatever

I’ve done this before for festivals and was not disappointed

As a man Especially young man we need goals to crush and conquer this can be anything from getting a certificate in a trade to a degree to just that next pr etc it just has to be something

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy and sensen
You gotta get out if your shell

force yourself to socialize and try to meet people look up online events to link with people like meet up etc and go to festivals and stuff and meet random people through Facebook meet up groups to clubs or whatever

I’ve done this before for festivals and was not disappointed

As a man Especially young man we need goals to crush and conquer this can be anything from getting a certificate in a trade to a degree to just that next pr etc it just has to be something
but covid

This is stuff I would happily do if we weren't in the middle of this garbage. This is stuff I used to do often.