Youngcels GTFIH. Method to meet foids/friends at high school parties.

Deleted member 1464

Deleted member 1464

???
Just bring some weed and ask if people want some. SRS

Whenever I brought weed to the few parties I went to, I made new friends and was talking to way more people than I would have if I didn't bring any weed.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, middayshowers, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
Ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Once I found a dildo and in my mom’s sock drawer while I was looking for money so I borrowed it and it was actually a pretty good ride, kinda thicker than what I’m used too but anyway when I was finished I was cleaning it off and there was something etched on the base, turn out it was one of those services that make custom printed dildos of real life dicks and I’ve been too scared to even think about who’s it was and I was probably my dads!!!! I shoved my dad’s dick up my ass.
Gnarly

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
Weed is degenerate

• Woah
and get used for
your own drugs? lol

• Hmm...
Once I found a dildo and in my mom’s sock drawer while I was looking for money so I borrowed it and it was actually a pretty good ride, kinda thicker than what I’m used too but anyway when I was finished I was cleaning it off and there was something etched on the base, turn out it was one of those services that make custom printed dildos of real life dicks and I’ve been too scared to even think about who’s it was and I was probably my dads!!!! I shoved my dad’s dick up my ass.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 2621 and 2 others

Whenever I brought weed to the few parties I went to, I made new friends and was talking to way more people than I would have if I didn't bring any weed.
Or acid, that works too

• +1
lol I was a leech and on school trips I bummed of my peers for weed, I always smoked my weed alone barely shared it.

• +1
Just lol if you think I'm giving my weed to random subhumans. They have to blow me for even a gram

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 1464

weed is expensive where i live