Youngcels GTFIH

D

Deleted member 1849

heightmaxxer
When your a teenager nobody gives a shit if you have good cheekbones or a great eye area...

I have a friend who is 16 (almost 17) and he is 5"2. Complete manlet. But he started lifting around 15. He has the best physique, mogs everyone he knows.

He has the most girls out of any one in his school.

Girls in high school like a GREAT physique. They also love a social status. This is why the popular kids get all the girls, IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE ON TOP OF THE SOCIAL STATUS CHAIN. Create a successful meme page or a youtube account. Post dope ass pics of yourself on your instagram. Boom.

• WTF
Reactions: SLA
Lmao, your username says it all in terms of your credibility

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, Achathin, Deleted member 1383 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383 and ChoSeungHui
I have a friend who is 16 (almost 17) and he is 5"2. Complete manlet. But he started lifting around 15. He has the best physique, mogs everyone he knows.
No wonder he has the best physique, he’s fucking 5’2.
Also, no one gives a shit about your physique at 5’2, he should rope or atleast do LL.

No wonder he has the best physique, he’s fucking 5’2.
Also, no one gives a shit about your physique at 5’2, he should rope or atleast do LL.
nah he should do what I would do and hop on every single peptide

nah. it would

giphy.gif

:feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton:

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx and her
yea then he gets outside of highschool and realizes that hes unfuckable in the real world because hes manlet.

op is a manlet confirmed

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx and Deleted member 2205
atleast do LL.
No bro he'd be spending 300k on multiple procedure just to get to 5'9 killing his legs in process.
OP is a 5'2 manlet. It's over.
:bluepill:

5'2

:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
bro my plates are open why wouldn't his be?
And this is where I stop our conversation.
Goodbye.
No bro he'd be spending 300k on multiple procedure just to get to 5'9 killing his legs in process.
OP is a 5'2 manlet. It's over.
It’s either roping or doing LL at 5’2 really.
He does not need to go all the way to 5’9 (if that’s even possible with LL), just increasing his height to 5’5 and using lifts would be of a lot of help to him.

Last edited:
When your a teenager nobody gives a shit if you have good cheekbones or a great eye area...

Girls in high school like a GREAT physique. They also love a social status. This is why the popular kids get all the girls, IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE ON TOP OF THE SOCIAL STATUS CHAIN. Create a successful meme page or a youtube account. Post dope ass pics of yourself on your instagram. Boom.
give it a few years, it won't be the same.

No meme page for your face keep coping faggot

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and Deleted member 470

This is true. I know dudes who throw parties and get helllla girls. My friend does alright and he is looking to start a youtube prank channel and do party vlogs. But Check out his IG. Idk why he thinks this is the right way. he is way to LOW inhibition
I guess he can just be known as the funny crazy guy. Idfk

It’s not gonna help him. He is also almost 17.

For the last time - your age doesn’t matter as long as your growth plates are still open (depends on which ones). Using an AI will significantly slow down the rate of calcification, meaning if your plates are still open at even age 20 (hypothetically) you could use an AI and HGH and possibly grow.

high school student here, can confirm 100% legit.
the most popular guy in my hs has fucked all the stacys there while being 5'6 tops. it's all about status (jflll) and physique

bullshit jb's love preety boys

COPE when i use my frauded cheekbones only and eye area only pics to jbs (13-16) they have always complimented my cheekbones and even called my eye area animalistic. KEEP in mind im frauding hard af so it doesnt matter

COPE when i use my frauded cheekbones only and eye area only pics to jbs (13-16) they have always complimented my cheekbones and even called my eye area animalistic. KEEP in mind im frauding hard af so it doesnt matter
Gigachad Slayer