Youngest woman to ever give birth was 5 years & seven months old

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
Let this marinate...

Lina Marcela Medina de Jurado (born 23 September 1933) is a Peruvian woman who became the youngest confirmed mother in history when she gave birth aged five years, seven months, and 21 days. Based on the medical assessments of her pregnancy, she was less than five years old when she became pregnant. She is also the youngest documented case of precocious puberty.

5828CFD9 BF38 4FE9 9EAF 835114C3124B

@Won'tStopNoodling & @personalityinkwell running to the airport to take a plane to Peru to go seek for 5 year old prime pubescent pussy:

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, Mexicanboi, LastHopeForNorman and 32 others
One .me user tried to argued me with that its okay to fuck her cause she can give birth

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 2597 and 9 others
@personalityinkwell rubbing his hands like a jew rn

• JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist, WadlowMaxxing, MXY3N and 5 others
Fbi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 10551 and 3 others
One .me user tried to argued me with that its okay to fuck her cause she can give birth
seems like a paradox anyway, how could you possibly know she could give birth anyway without fucking her?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, WadlowMaxxing, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Why would it not be okay?

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 756 and 3 others
Why would it not be okay?
because she doesn't know what she's doing. she needs to suck several cocks and reach age 16 before she can have kids according to these people's logic.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, lutte, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
because she doesn't know what she's doing. she needs to suck several cocks and reach age 16 before she can have kids according to these people's logic.
Even when it's not about having kids. Where's the hurt in fucking a willing 8 year old girl for example?

Say she grabs you and wants to 'experiment' with you, so you fuck her, making sure she doesn't get hurt and that she feels comfortable. According to pedocucks here this is apparantly an 'extremely hurtfull and traumatizing experience' to that 8yo which should result in punishment by death for the 'pedo'?
But if it's a 10 year old boy that does this then it's okay again and totally not traumatizing or hurtfull.

JFL honestly at soyciety. 0 logic, retard soy brain.

'pedophilia' is based.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sdmaster, Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 8902 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, WadlowMaxxing, MXY3N and 5 others
yeah fucking 5 year old lil girl is okay, what a two retarded bugmen just shut the fuck up
i never said it was okay you stupid fuck, learn to read

i dont wanna live on this planet anymore

imagine getting lifemogged by a 5 year old, yet here i am rotting at 25

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sdmaster, Deleted member 11171, Danish_Retard and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Even when it's not about having kids. Where's the hurt in fucking a willing 8 year old girl for example?

Say she grabs you and wants to 'experiment' with you, so you fuck her, making sure she doesn't get hurt and that she feels comfortable. According to pedocucks here this is apparantly an 'extremely hurtfull and traumatizing experience' to that 8yo which should result in punishment by death for the 'pedo'?
But if it's a 10 year old boy that does this then it's okay again and totally not traumatizing or hurtfull.

'pedophilia' is based.
ja hallo?? spreek ik met de polisie??? heb wat te melden

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Pumanator, Deleted member 6382 and 1 other person
i never said it was okay you stupid fuck, learn to read
" because she doesn't know what she's doing. she needs to suck several cocks and reach age 16 before she can have kids according to these people's logic. "

you definetly not implied it you fucking low iq peanuthead pedophile freak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, TheChosenChad, Danish_Retard and 2 others
" because she doesn't know what she's doing. she needs to suck several cocks and reach age 16 before she can have kids according to these people's logic. "

your only argument is that it's "implied". no

basically, the only way you can defend your viewpoints, is by coming in direct opposition to me as if i'm defending something. it's impossible for you to defend your viewpoints without something else to come into opposition with

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x

Gays, pedos, etc roaming around here
Looksmax.me more like lgbtmax.me
Template epic handshake 0c6db91aec9c

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MXY3N, TheChosenChad, Matheus and 3 others
your only argument is that it's "implied". no

basically, the only way you can defend your viewpoints, is by coming in direct opposition to me as if i'm defending something. it's impossible for you to defend your viewpoints without something else to come into opposition with
you are a freak creature shut the fuck up
caging at you trying to sound high iq when your whole comment is based on sarcasm about us being soys because we dont want to fuck 5 year old women

• +1
Reactions: MXY3N and Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 275
you are a freak creature shut the fuck up
caging at you trying to sound high iq when your whole comment is based on sarcasm about us being soys because we dont want to fuck 5 year old women
classic strawman and ad hominem. you can't even address the main point i made

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 275 and goat2x
lbgt actually refused to associate with "pedos" tbh.

remember the bible speaks out against gays and transgenders but never says anything about ages of consent
Cuz everyone had like under half our life expectancy then bruh. Which means maturing much faster than we currently do

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Danish_Retard
Cuz everyone had like under half our life expectancy then bruh
who fucking cares? so because we live longer than in the past we should just let women whore around when they are young?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 7098, TheEndHasNoEnd and 1 other person
Cuz everyone had like under half our life expectancy then bruh. Which means maturing much faster than we currently do
Do we also age half as fast and do women lose their fertile eggs half as fast? No.

Then why does this even matter. The fact that we get to mature so slowly nowadays is actually awful for most people. Humans weren't meant to 'study' for 25 years before being allowed to make their own money and contribute to society, as is the norm in modern society.

Women weren't meant to have their first kid at 31yo as is average in the netherlands now.

It's degeneracy at its peak

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, lutte and TheEndHasNoEnd
classic strawman and ad hominem. you can't even address the main point i made
You are a low iq bugmen
this isnt a strawman you fucking idiot this is what you said :lul: :lul: :lul: your arguement is incoherent and very fucking low iq,
you are ignoring your whole comment about us being cucks because we dont wanna fuck 5 year olds and say "well i never said i wanna fuck 5 year old :soy::soy::soy:"
you just supported that fucking 5 year old girls is acceptable behaviour

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, MXY3N and Danish_Retard
You are a low iq bugmen
this isnt a strawman you fucking idiot this is what you said :lul: :lul: :lul: your arguement is incoherent and very fucking low iq,
you are ignoring your whole comment about us being cucks because we dont wanna fuck 5 year olds and say "well i never said i wanna fuck 5 year old :soy::soy::soy:"
quote my exact quote where i said it was okay to fuck a 5 year old. and dont give me the BS "it was implied".

• JFL

'pedophilia' is based.
Ur logic is flawed and anyone who had sex with an adult being child themselves remembers it as something that should have never happened.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
You are a low iq bugmen
Nobody cares if you don't want to fuck prime jb's. In fact I personally think it's great that you want to fuck old used up whores instead: More JB's for me.

Where I have a problem with people like you is that you think it's somehow 'wrong' and should be 'illegal'. Your soy lifestyle and morals enforced onto me. That's where we have an issue.

quote my exact quote where i said it was okay to fuck a 5 year old. and dont give me the BS "it was implied".
you fucking incoherent freak rat
you said that we are cucks for not wanting to fuck 5 year olds we can play this game muh muh i never said that
i said fucking 5 year olds isnt acceptable you said: it isnt acceptable because these users only like used whores :soy::soy:

• +1
Nobody cares if you don't want to fuck prime jb's. In fact I think it's great that you want to fuck old used up whores instead: More JB's for me.

Where I have a problem with people like you is that you think it's somehow 'wrong' and should be 'illegal'. Your soy lifestyle and morals enforced onto me. That's where we have an issue.
You fucking soyboy low t freak
jb is 14 years of age not 5 low iq rat pedo

it should be illegal to fuck 5 year old little girls you fucking idiot , thats high t behaviour i dont want to cum in random kids like you fucking pedo freak

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 275 and TheEndHasNoEnd
Ur logic is flawed and anyone who had sex with an adult being child themselves remembers it as something that should have never happened.
So you think teens should never have sex untill they are adults?

Or they should have sex but only with other teens? If so, what's the difference between fucking a 17yo boy or a 20yo boy? Your logic is flawed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
lbgt actually refused to associate with "pedos" tbh.

remember the bible speaks out against gays and transgenders but never says anything about ages of consent
Actually
"But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea."
Matthew 18:6

• +1
Reactions: lutte
you fucking incoherent freak rat
you said that we are cucks for not wanting to fuck 5 year olds we can play this game muh muh i never said that
i said fucking 5 year olds isnt acceptable you said: it isnt acceptable because these users only like used whores :soy::soy:
complete strawman. i did not say you were cucks for wanting to fuck a 5 year old.

and you can't just put words in my mouth and dismiss my rebuttal as "muh muh i never said that"

and the last part is false. i am explaining the flaws with (not even you in particular) age of consent ideas. it was part satirical you aspie fuck

come up with another strawman. the only way you can argue is by avoiding my words and twisting them

• JFL
Actually
"But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea."
Matthew 18:6
>ctrl + f "age of consent", not found

the bible is not against early marriage though. sex within marriage is not a sin.

Even a foid like Susan Clancy who spend years trying to prove that pedophilia is harmful had to acknowledge that child-adult sex will only cause trauma if society brainwashes the child into believing they were abused.

complete strawman. i did not say you were cucks for wanting to fuck a 5 year old.

and you can't just put words in my mouth and dismiss my rebuttal as "muh muh i never said that"

and the last part is false. i am explaining the flaws with (not even you in particular) age of consent ideas. it was part satirical you aspie fuck

come up with another strawman. the only way you can argue is by avoiding my words and twisting them
You are a fucking incoherent cuck fraud
You literally said that because we dont like 5 year olds we like used up whores you are totally ignoring your comment and twisting it
you and me both know what you meant you cant just escape out of this JFL

i already explained age of consent to your aspie fucking basement dwelling 30 year old virgin cuck fraud subhuman head 100x times
but you want to fuck 11year olds cuz you are too ugly to fuck teenagers you lifeless fucking trash

• +1
You literally said that because we dont like 5 year olds we like used up whores you are totally ignoring your comment and twisting it
jfl no you stupid fuck.

you know how you used the word "imply"? well i am going to explain what was "implied".

if you are someone who thinks the age of consent should be, say 16, then you are someone who is facilitating women being whores at a younger age instead of being married. i never said you want a used whore. you added that as a strawman.

i already explained age of consent to your aspie fucking basement dwelling 30 year old virgin cuck fraud subhuman head 100x times
you really are a spaz, you could have just said "i already explained age of consent to you", but then you had to add

"aspie fucking basement dwelling 30 year old virgin cuck fraud subhuman head"

is this some sort of power trip for you? its very similar to the "oh tyrone is gonna rape you in the shower" arguments

It was a miracle from God.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
jfl no you stupid fuck.

you know how you used the word "imply"? well i am going to explain what was "implied".

if you are someone who thinks the age of consent should be, say 16, then you are someone who is facilitating women being whores at a younger age instead of being married. i never said you want a used whore. you added that as a strawman.
you fucking idiot ive never said 16 should be the age of consent you low iq freak of nature

i said 14 to your dumb aspie head, i already know that 16 year old is somehow old to your dumb stunted autstic head

but you said we are wrong because we dont think 5 year olds should be legal

you can argue about "muh i NeVeR said it+" literally everyone can read it and draw a conclusion

you really are a spaz, you could have just said "i already explained age of consent to you", but then you had to add

"aspie fucking basement dwelling 30 year old virgin cuck fraud subhuman head"

is this some sort of power trip for you? its very similar to the "oh tyrone is gonna rape you in the shower" arguments
You are a fucking pedophile bugmen
stop acting like yagami light on an incel forum im literally caging irl right now :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
you are a 30 year old virgin cuck fraud subhuman its true no emotions connected to your aspie loser head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MXY3N, TheChosenChad and TheEndHasNoEnd
you fucking idiot ive never said 16 should be the age of consent you low iq freak of nature

i said 14 to your dumb aspie head, i already know that 16 year old is somehow old to your dumb stunted autstic head

but you said we are wrong because we dont think 5 year olds should be legal

you can argue about "muh i NeVeR said it+" literally everyone can read it and draw a conclusion
everyone draws the conclusion because they WANT to draw the conclusion. that doesnt prove the conclusion was right though. you act like you can read my mind or something, jfl @ you.

• JFL
You are a fucking pedophile bugmen
stop acting like yagami light on an incel forum im literally caging irl right now :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
you are a 30 year old virgin cuck fraud subhuman its true no emotions connected to your aspie loser head
ive never heard the term "bugmen" jfl.

you must be some spaz or have some bot to come up with all this colorful language

>ctrl + f "age of consent", not found

the bible is not against early marriage though. sex within marriage is not a sin.
Again, we matured way faster then. And clearly marriages were arranged back then and clearly parents of a girl who wasnt developed at the time would allow it. Also now we know a lot more about the brain and sexual maturity, and theres nothing that justifies pedophilia in the bible, stop using it as justification

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, MXY3N and TheChosenChad
everyone draws the conclusion because they WANT to draw the conclusion. that doesnt prove the conclusion was right though. you act like you can read my mind or something, jfl @ you.
just imply not agreeing with 5 age of consent is soy behaviour then say "muh everyone draws their own conclusion"
yes they will, me, you and the users know it already you are a pedo bugmen

• +1
Reactions: MXY3N
ive never heard the term "bugmen" jfl.

you must be some spaz or have some bot to come up with all this colorful language
So cringe you autistic fucking freak
keep projecting yoru emotions onto me you stunted peanut headed low iq subhuman
im somehow "spazzed out" but you are the one barking for me calling me soyboy cuz i dont wanna fuck 5 year olds
what an autistic rodent creature you are

just imply not agreeing with 5 age of consent is soy behaviour then say "muh everyone draws their own conclusion"
yes they will, me, you and the users know it already you are a pedo bugmen
lmao you low iq mong. even if they do draw their conclusions, it still doesnt mean those conclusions are right you stupid fuck. i am well aware people like to jump to conclusions, doesnt mean they're gonna be right every time.

• JFL
lmao you low iq mong. even if they do draw their conclusions, it still doesnt mean those conclusions are right you stupid fuck. i am well aware people like to jump to conclusions, doesnt mean they're gonna be right every time.
you low iq peanut head i know it already
but i would rather trust the users and me than your low iq stunted autistic pedo peahead
you are a literal autist

you low iq peanut head i know it already
but i would rather trust the users and me than your low iq stunted autistic pedo peahead
you are a literal autist
"trust" the users? that implies there is no certainty.

do you need to "trust" people that 1 + 1 = 2? no, you don't.

but you do need to "trust" your bs conclusions, because it helps make you feel better when i point out your bullshit