your body is a self torturing machine

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
-gets rejected by oneitis: lives through

-gets rejected by all girls: lives though

-gets bullied and sold on by friends: lives through

-sees oneitis with a guy: lives through

the shock, is just never enough. you always survive it, only to be in for another surge of sadness. and you will always take it, forever, it doesnt kill you, no you get tortured. Im probabky the most damaged person on earth and yet im still here, at my peak, stronger than i ever was despite all the shit.

the stronger you get, the more you live, the more you suffer, it will end eventually but you will have to ache a lot till it does.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian, Ritalincel, nausea and 1 other person
You have less T than @FatmanO

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
209.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 176
JFL if you feel anything being 20 yr, only emotions that are in me rn is anger and horniness sometimes i laugh and thats about it. Feeling sad is gay, check your E lvls faggot

• +1
Reactions: nausea
JFL if you feel anything being 20 yr, only emotions that are in me rn is anger and horniness sometimes i laugh and thats about it. Feeling sad is gay, check your E lvls faggot

i have every reaosn to b sad

i have every reaosn to b sad
my body is wreckind down, I have 0 friends, shitty job, nobody trully cares about me, im poor as fuck. I have a place to sleep, live on 5euros/day in 1st world country cant sleep bcoz my roommate is snoring. Still I am happy, if you are not gratefull for the food you eat try stoicism it really helps. Not trying to belittle your problems but If you really try you can make it, if you want to talk pm me

my body is wreckind down, I have 0 friends, shitty job, nobody trully cares about me, im poor as fuck. I have a place to sleep, live on 5euros/day in 1st world country cant sleep bcoz my roommate is snoring. Still I am happy, if you are not gratefull for the food you eat try stoicism it really helps. Not trying to belittle your problems but If you really try you can make it, if you want to talk pm me

do u have1itis?

Sad shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
wtf I thought ur avi was some ugly pug art

in other words, it's over

Oneitises me. XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Sucks that you banned.