YOUR EXCUSE FOR NOT USING THIS BROWSER?

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
So I was watching a Old School Runescape video on Youtube, when the Youtuber started raving about this new browser. A gaming browser. Ok, I know what you're thinking, but it's not your typical soy gamer thing. This browser is genuinely GOOD AF for casually browsing the internet. It's name is Opera GX. After installing it on my computer, I never looked back on Chrome again.
Very user friendly, you can easily customise it anyway you want, you can even limit stuff like how much network, ram or cpu the browser can use, if that's important to you. Best thing is though, that this browser comes with a FREE VPN, that is unmatched in speed with other free vpns. It's so fast, you don't even notice you have a VPN on. And it blocks ads without any need to download some extensions.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Copeful, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 19 others
2529A783 1BCB 4A82 828F E64F6AA3B74B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, Effortless, Deleted member 1338 and 17 others
211F133B 5AA0 4BB8 A041 9824B728A021

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 7224, Effortless and 32 others
Whats your bicep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno, Spartacus1-, Deleted member 8904 and 7 others
How much did they pay you to do this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, sytyl, Copeful and 26 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, 5'8manlet, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
Dn rd dn ask plus you eat pant
Keep barking for me you absulte barker
dn rd u lousy greycel. keep crying for best of the best section, u will never ascend trucel worm. i own u never forget this. stfu and drink this rat piss now.

IMG 9212
Loser irl
IMG 8673

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Be_ConfidentBro, Alexanderr and 3 others
I got excited i was finna pull up on this niggas house

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Be_ConfidentBro and BigBiceps
IMG 9212
tapout
IMG 8673

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, Effortless, Acnno and 9 others
So I was watching a Old School Runescape video on Youtube, when the Youtuber started raving about this new browser. A gaming browser. Ok, I know what you're thinking, but it's not your typical soy gamer thing. This browser is genuinely GOOD AF for casually browsing the internet. It's name is Opera GX. After installing it on my computer, I never looked back on Chrome again.
Very user friendly, you can easily customise it anyway you want, you can even limit stuff like how much network, ram or cpu the browser can use, if that's important to you. Best thing is though, that this browser comes with a FREE VPN, that is unmatched in speed with other free vpns. It's so fast, you don't even notice you have a VPN on. And it blocks ads without any need to download some extensions.

View attachment 824313

i saw the same vid, will test it out, thanks bro.

one question though, if it isn't backed by a big company like google/microsoft/apple, how does the browser make money? is there a pro-version? or will they just rat my pc?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and BigBiceps
dn rd u lousy greycel. keep crying for best of the best section, u will never ascend trucel worm. i own u never forget this. stfu and drink this rat piss now.

View attachment 824334
Loser irl
View attachment 824335
Fuck you nigger i own you and your whole family shitface ratface ding dong pissboy keep projecting your piss fetish on me my nigger lousy game
I piss in your mouth pant eating ratnigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Be_ConfidentBro
Sitting on my gaming chair using gaming pc with gaming keyboard + mouse seeing gaming monitor with gaming wallpaper behind my GAMING BROWSER?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, Spartacus1-, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others

one question though, if it isn't backed by a big company like google/microsoft/apple, how does the browser make money? is there a pro-version? or will they just rat my pc?
IMG 9212
MoeZart
IMG 8673

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
Fuck you nigger i own you and your whole family shitface ratface ding dong pissboy keep projecting your piss fetish on me my nigger lousy game
I piss in your mouth pant eating ratnigger
IMG 9212
Loser irl
IMG 8673

• JFL

Google pays them to remain the default search engine. Whatsapp, discord, reddit etc. pay them to be in their ''speed dial'' of sites/apps to use.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Sitting on my gaming chair using gaming pc with gaming keyboard + mouse seeing gaming monitor with gaming wallpaper behind my GAMING BROWSER?
K9rZCZe.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Ding dong nigger rat piss pant eater rat fucker sex niger assistance
IMG 9212
Loser irl
IMG 8673

jfl i have given u a stroke just by posting gifs. at this rate u are dead in ur cum ridden basement by tmr. slit ur wrist u permavirign assymetric microdicked trucel.

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC, Be_ConfidentBro, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person

View attachment 824313

u know that VPN logs all of ur data right opreas vpns are just data mining

• +1
u know that VPN logs all of ur data right opreas vpns are just data mining
If they sell my data, so what? I'm not the type to make impulse purchases anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 1464
View attachment 824347
Loser irl
View attachment 824349

jfl i have given u a stroke just by posting gifs. at this rate u are dead in ur cum ridden basement by tmr. slit ur wrist u permavirign assymetric microdicked trucel.
My dick 44 cm up your mothers rectum i suck her titles and piss in her vagina you cum ridden rat fucker micropenis fucker nigger sister brother continue eating your pant while i shower your mother with my piss while you jerk off with your tiny scarred arm you are the niggerlossus

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Be_ConfidentBro
My dick 44 cm up your mothers rectum i suck her titles and piss in her vagina you cum ridden rat fucker micropenis fucker nigger sister brother continue eating your pant while i shower your mother with my piss while you jerk off with your tiny scarred arm you are the niggerlossus
not a single word of that pissweak reply was read u deformed diseased shitskin, keep crying for ur master *me* while i rape ur whore mother aids ridden blown out pussy and ur jb sisters tight vaginas, while r begging to be next. i know u are subservient by nature, loser irl. I will continue tormenting u from self harm to suicide, u permavirgin micropenis failed abortion product of rape vermin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6402 and 1 other person
Posting from God tier browser thanks to you

Tenor 1

• Love it
keep writing essays esse lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Alt Number 3
not a single word of that pissweak reply was read u deformed diseased shitskin, keep crying for ur master *me* while i rape ur whore mother aids ridden blown out pussy and ur jb sisters tight vaginas, while r begging to be next. i know u are subservient by nature, loser irl. I will continue tormenting u from self harm to suicide, u permavirgin micropenis failed abortion product of rape vermin
Im not reading all this shit nigger shorten it
Also stop using that text size cunt its really annoying
All of that because i called you a rat fucker?

Alt number 3 is angry today

keep crying for based @Alt Number 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Be_ConfidentBro and Alt Number 3
this is just another way of saying "leave me alone, my badboy bully". you're beyond stupid for thinking you are fooling anyone. keep on begging me to stop tormenting you in hidden messages.

keep trying hard to hide pain through your autistic childish weak replies, you frail virgin child. what are you gonna do besides cry hysterically for me? The next logical step is to just end it, u greycel loser irl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3073, Be_ConfidentBro and BigBiceps
this is just another way of saying "leave me alone, my badboy bully". you're beyond stupid for thinking you are fooling anyone. keep on begging me to stop tormenting you in hidden messages.

keep trying hard to hide pain through your autistic childish weak replies, you frail virgin child. what are you gonna do besides cry hysterically for me? The next logical step is to just end it, u greycel loser irl
Im not reading this man shorten it more

You got this @Alt Number 3
Who’s my little tough guy?

Im not reading this man shorten it more
didn't read a single word of your autistic pissweak cry for mercy. what an extremely weak reply. I have never seen something so beyond embrassing. another pissweak cuck I bullied to death.

keep backtracking on ur replies because I bullied you too hard and made you a self-hating joke, you pissweak fragile midget inbred irrelevant shitskin.

you've never bullied nor abused anyone, you delusional virgin. you have been victim of torment since the day your whore mother forgot to abort you and shat you out in the streets of a third world slum. ever since you started school, you were mercilessly bullied to the day you dropped out and became a filthy ugly obese NEET overeating food your whore mother cooks for you. you can't even make $1, you useless depressed abomination.

your parents indeed wish they set you on fire when you were a toddler. keep on wishing you had the power to bully, you harmless pussy. reminder you will forever be the victims of bullying and abuse.

it never even began for you, my deformed virgin burn victim conceived by rape.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 3073, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
didn't read a single word of your autistic pissweak cry for mercy. what an extremely weak reply. I have never seen something so beyond embrassing. another pissweak cuck I bullied to death.

keep backtracking on ur replies because I bullied you too hard and made you a self-hating joke, you pissweak fragile midget inbred irrelevant shitskin.

you've never bullied nor abused anyone, you delusional virgin. you have been victim of torment since the day your whore mother forgot to abort you and shat you out in the streets of a third world slum. ever since you started school, you were mercilessly bullied to the day you dropped out and became a filthy ugly obese NEET overeating food your whore mother cooks for you. you can't even make $1, you useless depressed abomination.

your parents indeed wish they set you on fire when you were a toddler. keep on wishing you had the power to bully, you harmless pussy. reminder you will forever be the victims of bullying and abuse.

it never even began for you, my deformed virgin burn victim conceived by rape.
You’ve grown a lot son, im proud of you
I bet no one is going to bully you anymore now, i knew you were the right slave to buy

• JFL
You’ve grown a lot son, im proud of you
I bet no one is going to bully you anymore now, i knew you were the right slave to buy
Again you stockholm syndrome insect you keep coming for more abuse and bullying because nothing is enough for your anus that has been widened by constant rape and abuse.

Goodfellas

how can you even cope with this embarassment? I mog you so fucking hard and that is why my sparetime is creampie-ing hot girls while yours is beg me for mercy. the only way to cope with this is by putting a bullet in your subhuman recessed bloated obese skull. knowing that u are my loyal dog, i know u will do that instantly.

• JFL
Again you stockholm syndrome insect you keep coming for more abuse and bullying because nothing is enough for your anus that has been widened by constant rape and abuse.

View attachment 824377

how can you even cope with this embarassment? I mog you so fucking hard and that is why my sparetime is creampie-ing hot girls while yours is beg me for mercy. the only way to cope with this is by putting a bullet in your subhuman recessed bloated obese skull. knowing that u are my loyal dog, i know u will do that instantly.
I piss in your mothers asshole nigger

• JFL
I piss in your mothers asshole nigger
keep writing autistic cries for me to cope with the fact that u will always be the submissive vagina of violent badboy s like me, cuck. i will never read them u delusional rape victim.

Loser irl

this ^ estrogenic harmless crybaby mentally-weak suicidal sissy thinks he can bully anyone

Cage

not surprised an utter sensitive fragile victim of skullfucking like you will be so subservient so easily. what an utterly pissweak autistic bitch I would mutilate with my bare hands IRL.