• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Calls me a faggot then fantasizes about fucking me

Fuck you nigger

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
why r u a loser irl?
Its just a joke name
The real loser is the guy with the 12k posts that doesn’t have anything else to do other then lurk this shithole
Also answer the question you little faggot, who’s alt are you?

Its just a joke name
The real loser is the guy with the 12k posts that doesn’t have anything else to do other then lurk this shithole
Also answer the question you little faggot, who’s alt are you?
tell me who bullied u, u have so much time to beg my attention. if u asnwer properly ill let u live, faggot

• +1
tell me who bullied u, u have so much time to beg my attention. if u asnwer properly ill let u live, faggot
Hahahaha you really are scared arent you? Answer the question faggot!

>maybe ill let you live
Jfl i really cant take you seriously man at first i though you were just shitposting with me i didn’t actually think you were serious

Hahahaha you really are scared arent you? Answer the question faggot!
answer the question bully victim, who else bullies u daily? is it why u are so scared to go outside? faggot loser.

• +1
>maybe ill let you live
Jfl i really cant take you seriously man at first i though you were just shitposting with me i didn’t actually think you were serious
up until now u thought i think ur joking. man ur retarded xd u are seriously crying i know that for a fact, bully victim.

• +1
answer the question bully victim, who else bullies u daily? is it why u are so scared to go outside? faggot loser.
“Who bullies you?” “Faggot loser” “I’ll let you live”
Something a totally normal and successful guy is gonna say on an obscure forum while deluding himself thinking he’s a god
I get that you’re 17 but your still too old to talk like this, this shit is sad man

up until now u thought i think ur joking. man ur retarded xd u are seriously crying i know that for a fact, bully victim.
I didnt dumbass, i only though you were joking when you wrote paragraphs with that massive text size while i gave you 2 word replies while laughing hard at you
Come on man this is embarrassing

“Who bullies you?” “Faggot loser” “I’ll let you live”
Something a totally normal and successful guy is gonna say on an obscure forum while deluding himself thinking he’s a god
I get that you’re 17 but your still too old to talk like this, this shit is sad man
says the guy who started saying incomprehensible shit, i gave u brain damage for sure. once again ur loser irl right? so who bullies u, loser? thats a normal thing to ask losers

• +1
I didnt dumbass, i only though you were joking when you wrote paragraphs with that massive text size while i gave you 2 word replies while laughing hard at you
Come on man this is embarrassing
only u emabaressed urself. that stuff is too easy for me to write, while it took ur low iq monkey brain the same time to write the same shit

• +1
says the guy who started saying incomprehensible shit, i gave u brain damage for sure. once again ur loser irl right? so who bullies u, loser? thats a normal thing to ask losers
Jfl i was shitposting the moment i returned to the forum, im only here to get looksmaxxing tips and leave
“Ur a loser irl right?” Like i said the real loser here is the guy with the 12k posts who spends all him time lurking here while thinking he’s a god
“Who bullied you?” Stop projecting man

only u emabaressed urself. that stuff is too easy for me to write, while it took ur low iq monkey brain the same time to write the same shit
Stop bullshitting yourself, the stuff that you said was embarrassing while i was replying saying “i pee in your mum xd” and laughing at you and now your only reply is insults you really are pathetic
And i almost forgot to ask: who’s alt are you fag? No one gonna hurt you come on you can do this overcome your fear

Jfl i was shitposting the moment i returned to the forum, im only here to get looksmaxxing tips and leave
“Ur a loser irl right?” Like i said the real loser here is the guy with the 12k posts who spends all him time lurking here while thinking he’s a god
“Who bullied you?” Stop projecting man
keep writing this passive shit, if ur loser irl theres no chance u will asend. i can believe someone can be this delusional. but then again u got bullied so easily and even came back for more. no one thinks they are god retard. just because i verbally abused a weak bitch like u doesnt make me god jfl, u r fucking retarded

• +1
Stop bullshitting yourself, the stuff that you said was embarrassing while i was replying saying “i pee in your mum xd” and laughing at you and now your only reply is insults you really are pathetic
And i almost forgot to ask: who’s alt are you fag? No one gonna hurt you come on you can do this overcome your fear
didnt read a single word of that autistic text. i know ur crying tho. write that retarded one liners u was sayin saying before.

• +1
keep writing this passive shit, if ur loser irl theres no chance u will asend. i can believe someone can be this delusional. but then again u got bullied so easily and even came back for more. no one thinks they are god retard. just because i verbally abused a weak bitch like u doesnt make me god jfl, u r fucking retarded
>stop writing this passive shit
What do you want me to write cunt? How im gonna rape your mother? Actual normal people dont talk like that when a guy is obviously not taking them seriously i dont need to insult you to prove how much of a dumbass you are
“You get bullied so easily”
You are honestly fucking pathetic jfl you actually take internet fights seriously cyber bullying doesn’t exist dumbass
Its funny how a user with 12k posts is calling me a loser
You didnt abuse no body you pathetic loser, the only thing you did was spam insults a 12 year old would say to a guy who was making fun of you
Can you see where this shit all started? I said “i spit on” and you wrote and essay. You are fucking pathetic that you think insulting a guy in an obscure forum counts as abuse. Grow a spine

didnt read a single word of that autistic text. i know ur crying tho. write that retarded one liners u was sayin saying before.
Hahaha you dont have to read anything faggot, you know you are embarrassing so just cut the bullshit