YOUR EXCUSE FOR NOT USING THIS BROWSER?

>stop writing this passive shit
What do you want me to write cunt? How im gonna rape your mother? Actual normal people dont talk like that when a guy is obviously not taking them seriously i dont need to insult you to prove how much of a dumbass you are
“You get bullied so easily”
You are honestly fucking pathetic jfl you actually take internet fights seriously cyber bullying doesn’t exist dumbass
Its funny how a user with 12k posts is calling me a loser
You didnt abuse no body you pathetic loser, the only thing you did was spam insults a 12 year old would say to a guy who was making fun of you
Can you see where this shit all started? I said “i spit on” and you wrote and essay. You are fucking pathetic that you think insulting a guy in an obscure forum counts as abuse. Grow a spine
holy shit, dn rd a single fucking word retard. i am fucking laughing thinking how seriously u are taking this. its so obvious ur a redditor jfl. i cant believe u rememebr what i said to u. just logout and relax before u get a stroke.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Hahaha you dont have to read anything faggot, you know you are embarrassing so just cut the bullshit
yet u keep replying to me like a starved dog after it was all done.

• +1
holy shit, dn rd a single fucking word retard. i am fucking laughing thinking how seriously u are taking this. its so obvious ur a redditor jfl. i cant believe u rememebr what i said to u. just logout and relax before u get a stroke.
Look who’s telling me to relax the fag who wrote essays upon essays when all i was sayin is “i piss in your mum”
Also you did read everything faggot dont bullshit me

Look who’s telling me to relax the fag who wrote essays upon essays when all i was sayin is “i piss in your mum”
Also you did read everything faggot dont bullshit me
keep barking faggot. i know u are back for ur daily abuse

• +1
yet u keep replying to me like a starved dog after it was all done.
All that was done is you throwing insults like a 12 minecraft player while i was laughing my ass off

keep barking faggot. i know u are back for ur daily abuse
“Keep barking faggot”
Razor sharp reply after i proved how much of a loser you are
Who’s alt are you?

All that was done is you throwing insults like a 12 minecraft player while i was laughing my ass off
everyone knows u were crying behind ur screen, tough guy

• +1
everyone knows u were crying behind ur screen, tough guy
Everyone was laughing at the whole fight because it was a bunch of shitposting
You were the one taking shit seriously

“Keep barking faggot”
Razor sharp reply after i proved how much of a loser you are
Who’s alt are you?
u are actually low iq to think i have an alt. this is y u were so easy to bully.

• +1
didn't read a single word of your autistic pissweak cry for mercy. what an extremely weak reply. I have never seen something so beyond embrassing. another pissweak cuck I bullied to death.

keep backtracking on ur replies because I bullied you too hard and made you a self-hating joke, you pissweak fragile midget inbred irrelevant shitskin.

you've never bullied nor abused anyone, you delusional virgin. you have been victim of torment since the day your whore mother forgot to abort you and shat you out in the streets of a third world slum. ever since you started school, you were mercilessly bullied to the day you dropped out and became a filthy ugly obese NEET overeating food your whore mother cooks for you. you can't even make $1, you useless depressed abomination.

your parents indeed wish they set you on fire when you were a toddler. keep on wishing you had the power to bully, you harmless pussy. reminder you will forever be the victims of bullying and abuse.

it never even began for you, my deformed virgin burn victim conceived by rape.
Look at this shit :lul: you call this abuse?

Everyone was laughing at the whole fight because it was a bunch of shitposting
You were the one taking shit seriously
i dont even remember what i said jfl. u are the one who came back after it was finished.

• +1
u are actually low iq to think i have an alt. this is y u were so easy to bully.
“Alt number 3”
“You are low iq to think im an alt”
I just fucking cant man :lul:

Look at this shit :lul: you call this abuse?
that reply alone was better than all other ur passive weak shit. damn i bullied u hard. keep visiting ur traumatic past

• +1
Interesting conversation....

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Sikkunt23
What was finished? The shitposting that you took seriously?
when u finally ran away to self harm. u thought u could take me on now jfl tbh

• +1
You are the fucking joke clown, look at your name, anyone would assume youre an alt
better alt than a loser irl. u fucking abomination

• +1
that reply alone was better than all other ur passive weak shit. damn i bullied u hard. keep visiting ur traumatic past
Hahahaha no it wasnt, its just a bunch on insults thrown by an autist you actually think cyber bullying is a real thing? Fucking lol

when u finally ran away to self harm. u thought u could take me on now jfl tbh
*ran away to do basic shit because i actually have a life other then on the internet

better alt than a loser irl. u fucking abomination
Again with this shit, the real loser is the guy with 12k posts on an obscure forum who thinks insulting someome counts as absue amd that he totally bullied me
My name is an obvious joke that your pea brain cant understand, why would an actual loser name himself “loser irl”

Hahahaha no it wasnt, its just a bunch on insults thrown by an autist you actually think cyber bullying is a real thing? Fucking lol
jfl keep denying ur rape faggot, like all rape victims too. theres always time to accept. how is cyberbullying real when u just walk away from ur phone. u even did that before u came back like a masochist

• +1
jfl keep denying ur rape faggot, like all rape victims too. theres always time to accept. how is cyberbullying real when u just walk away from ur phone. u even did that before u came back like a masochist
I did that so i can do basic shit because i have a life unlike you clown, you are so obsessed with internet fights its pathetic

Again with this shit, the real loser is the guy with 12k posts on an obscure forum who thinks insulting someome counts as absue amd that he totally bullied me
My name is an obvious joke that your pea brain cant understand, why would an actual loser name himself “loser irl”
keep mass tagging me and indeed ur a fucking joke. a loser irl one would say

• +1
“Jfl at denying ur rape faggot” says fag who keeps avoiding my question

I did that so i can do basic shit because i have a life unlike you clown, you are so obsessed with internet fights its pathetic
only u are obessed with me. how else can u explain y u came back after half hour on ur knees, begging for my cock??

• +1
duckduckgo or death

keep mass tagging me and indeed ur a fucking joke. a loser irl one would say
What’s wrong with massive tagging you? It isn’t actually hurting you isnt it? Youre the only faggot who takes random insults on the internet seriesly

“Jfl at denying ur rape faggot” says fag who keeps avoiding my question
what question retard. i already explained u r low iq for thinking u can have an alt on this site. u are beyond retarded. u are basically my toy

• +1
just downloaded this shit, its fucking amazing thanks

What’s wrong with massive tagging you? It isn’t actually hurting you isnt it? Youre the only faggot who takes random insults on the internet seriesly
u are a victim in need of my attention

• +1
only u are obessed with me. how else can u explain y u came back after half hour on ur knees, begging for my cock??
Holy shit how retarded can you be :lul: this is the 3rd time you say that bitch, i went to do basic shit cuz i actually have a life

@Alt Number 3 ENOUGH. IT'S BEEN ENOUGH.

THE BATTLE HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR EONS NOW. NOTHING BUT PURE TORTURE FOR THE OTHER SIDE.

HAVE MERCY ON THIS POOR GREYCEL'S POST-REP RATIO. HE WILL DIE A PAINFULLY SLOW (SEXUAL) DEATH IF YOU DON'T.
Brutalratio

IT WILL BE UNBEARABLE TO WATCH.

FUCK, IT'S GONNA BE SO OVER.
Baldconnormurphy

BRUTAL.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Alt Number 3
Holy shit how retarded can you be :lul: this is the 3rd time you say that bitch, i went to do basic shit cuz i actually have a life
jfl no u werent. how foolish r u to think id fall for that? u were away cutting ur wrists faggot.

• +1
Keep your faggot fantasies off of this convo faggot
u have been on the receiving end for ur whole life, whats a little more going to do? also what convo retard? i am basically killing u while u try to justify ur weak attempts here

• +1

THE BATTLE HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR EONS NOW. NOTHING BUT PURE TORTURE FOR THE OTHER SIDE.

HAVE MERCY ON THIS POOR GREYCEL'S POST-REP RATIO. HE WILL DIE A PAINFULLY SLOW (SEXUAL) DEATH IF YOU DON'T.
View attachment 824755

View attachment 824757

BRUTAL.
His tranny friend came to the rescue
“Lol you are such a pathetic loser you only gave 200 posts on this obscure forum filled with slayers”
Fuck off

one question though, if it isn't backed by a big company like google/microsoft/apple, how does the browser make money? is there a pro-version? or will they just rat my pc?
The browser Opera is owned by the Golden Brick Capital Private Equity Fund(a consortium of Chinese investors led by Beijing Kunlun Tech Co and Qihoo 360), does this answer your question?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

View attachment 824755

View attachment 824757
BRUTAL.
this weak bitch keeps coming back for more abuse. i am actually laughing so hard, someone can fall into my trap so easily. this guy is the first to do this in 20000+ users. his iq must be bottom 0.1%

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2214
jfl no u werent. how foolish r u to think id fall for that? u were away cutting ur wrists faggot.
Razor sharp debating skills, you cant say shit so you resort to insults you pathetic faggot

u have been on the receiving end for ur whole life, whats a little more going to do? also what convo retard? i am basically killing u while u try to justify ur weak attempts here
Didnt read meaninless reply from the faggot, im the one who destroyed you while you spam insults like a 12 year old

Razor sharp debating skills, you cant say shit so you resort to insults you pathetic faggot
u should take the razor and use it dumb faggot. since ur saying it so much. keep projecting loser

• +1
Didnt read meaninless reply from the faggot, im the one who destroyed you while you spam insults like a 12 year old
u didnt destroy shit faggot, only u are sayin this. vs everyone else. go back to reddit where everyone is bluepilled like u and think they are the winners.

• +1
u didnt destroy shit faggot, only u are sayin this. vs everyone else. go back to reddit where everyone is bluepilled like u and think they are the winners.
Jfl you pathetic faggot back to resorting to insults cuz you’re a low iq faggot who can’t say shit
Who’s alt are you

His tranny friend came to the rescue
“Lol you are such a pathetic loser you only gave 200 posts on this obscure forum filled with slayers”
Fuck off
INSANELY BRUTAL.
Shocked

FIGHT BACK ALREADY.

GIVE HIM "UGH" REACTS DUDE. DO SOMETHING.

IF YOU DON'T, HE WILL PULL OUT THE 15"x10.5" NBP NO MATTER HOW HYPOCRITICALLY GAY IT MAY SOUND.

IT'S ABOUT DOMINANCE, NO HOMO. BETTER CLENCH YOUR BUTTCHEEKS AS HARD AS YOU CAN OTHERWISE.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Jfl you pathetic faggot back to resorting to insults cuz you’re a low iq faggot who can’t say shit
Who’s alt are you
says the faggot who is using insults himself. u can t say shit retard. and ur asking this low iq question again. who bullied u subhuman permavirgin?

INSANELY BRUTAL.
View attachment 824766
FIGHT BACK ALREADY.

GIVE HIM "UGH" REACTS DUDE. DO SOMETHING.

IF YOU DON'T, HE WILL PULL OUT THE 15"x10.5" NBP NO MATTER HOW HYPOCRITICALLY GAY IT MAY SOUND.

IT'S ABOUT DOMINANCE, NO HOMO. BETTER CLENCH YOUR BUTTCHEEKS AS HARD AS YOU CAN OTHERWISE.
he basically roasted u, u gon let tht slide??

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2214