YOUR EXCUSE FOR NOT USING THIS BROWSER?

INSANELY BRUTAL.
View attachment 824766
FIGHT BACK ALREADY.

GIVE HIM "UGH" REACTS DUDE. DO SOMETHING.

IF YOU DON'T, HE WILL PULL OUT THE 15"x10.5" NBP NO MATTER HOW HYPOCRITICALLY GAY IT MAY SOUND.

IT'S ABOUT DOMINANCE, NO HOMO. BETTER CLENCH YOUR BUTTCHEEKS AS HARD AS YOU CAN OTHERWISE.
Faggot tier reply, why the fuck are you even here? You want to defend your loser fuckbuddy that bad? Gtfo
says the faggot who is using insults himself. u can t say shit retard. and ur asking this low iq question again. who bullied u subhuman permavirgin?
i barley added any insults to my replies, while all your replies are pure insults, calling my replies ‘passive’ jfl at you
Also answer the question pussy

Faggot tier reply, why the fuck are you even here? You want to defend your loser fuckbuddy that bad? Gtfo

i barley added any insults to my replies, while all your replies are pure insults, calling my replies ‘passive’ jfl at you
answer the question pussy, since u started this. lol at u using weak insults after being decimated.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

I AM TRYING TO PROTECT YOU BRO (THE WEAK GREYCEL) WITH A PEACFUL RESOLUTION.

YOU ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE HERE, AND IT WILL BURN.

FIGHT BACK AND STOP BACKING OUT.

answer the question pussy, since u started this. lol at u using weak insults after being decimated.
Nothing that needs answering faggot, i dont need to use insults to destroy a fag like you
Whos alt are yo

Nothing that needs answering faggot, i dont need to use insults to destroy a fag like you
Whos alt are yo
keep coming back to get decimated, u are stockholm syndrome victim that will be studied for years to come

• +1

Basement dweller tier reply, fuck off

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214

he is indeed a weak fag. i destoryed him with nothing. also his minset is very submissive, keeps coming back for more. i dont have to do anything. he is destined to fail.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2214
pissweak reply. who bullied you faggot?
>who hurt you

@Loser irl That’s u? It is what it is son.

• +1
i liked how simple it is
but the word opera bugs me. operas are creepy as well with the way they sing and shit it reminds me of it every time i used it

>i liked how simple it is
>but the word opera bugs me. operas are creepy as well with the way they sing and shit it reminds me of it every time i used it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
didn't read a single word of your autistic pissweak cry for mercy. what an extremely weak reply. I have never seen something so beyond embrassing. another pissweak cuck I bullied to death.

keep backtracking on ur replies because I bullied you too hard and made you a self-hating joke, you pissweak fragile midget inbred irrelevant shitskin.

you've never bullied nor abused anyone, you delusional virgin. you have been victim of torment since the day your whore mother forgot to abort you and shat you out in the streets of a third world slum. ever since you started school, you were mercilessly bullied to the day you dropped out and became a filthy ugly obese NEET overeating food your whore mother cooks for you. you can't even make $1, you useless depressed abomination.

your parents indeed wish they set you on fire when you were a toddler. keep on wishing you had the power to bully, you harmless pussy. reminder you will forever be the victims of bullying and abuse.

it never even began for you, my deformed virgin burn victim conceived by rape.
jfl undisputed tier

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Whos alt are yo
Indeed u are right son!!!

• +1
@Loser irl it's actually over, my advice is ask the mods to close your account and let you make a new one to start fresh

THIS BROWSER IS THE SHIT, BIGBICEPS WITH ANOTHER FIRE THREAD