Your first impression is EVERYTHING!

B

Barbarossa_

If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying
Was chadfishing this foid on Snapchat and I sent her 2 pictures of guys on this forum to rate them

One was me and the other was a Chadlite white dude on this forum

And I told her “what’s your first impression when you see them and what would you rate them from 1 to 10”

She said “well both are good looking but I feel like the first one is a rapist or is about to do something bad so I would keep an eye on him if I saw him in public and the second one I feel like he is a smart college student”

and guess who have the fucking rapist failo?!!:feelsrope::feelsrope:

No wonder I can’t find a real fucking job!
No wonder my professors get surprised when I nail an exam although my fucking IQ is literally 120!

A man shouldn’t live like this! A man shouldn’t worry about his fucking looks all the time like a fucking teenage girl!

WTF has happened to this world for God sake?!

its so fucking over

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 1707 and 1 other person
Just take drugs lol dude

rapist halo is good, just low inhib dark triad max and u'll be slaying. 'smart college student' = betabux cuck vibe. Good shit u dont have it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, randomguy1235, Deleted member 1707 and 3 others
Having rapist pheno its great. I would love to have that. Being high trust is bad af. People view you as beta shit, they are not intimidated.
What is your psl btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and HighIQcel
Pictures are only reflections of reality. You might not have a rapist failo IRL, it could just be a shitty picture. That is good because bad pictures pictures are easier to fix than bad looks

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_
Just take drugs lol dude
Send a PM if you know where I can find any
And for the FBIcels fuck you im using a VPN
rapist halo is good, just low inhib dark triad max and ull be slaying. 'smart college student' = betabux cuck vibe. Good shit u dont have it.
Ya good luck with that when I’m 5’10 or 6 with shoes.
Whenever I go to college I get height mogged from foids!
Wtf are these foids eating nowadays?! Is slurping on Chads cum since they were 10 makes them grow taller and stronger?! Jeez
Having rapist pheno its great. I would love to have that. Being high trust is bad af. People view you as beta shit, they are not intimidated.
What is your psl btw
No bro i have a horrible eye area and fucked up jaw.
Like I can fraud a good jaw with chewing gum and a beard but my eye area and shitty orbital support kills me
And I would rate myself a 2 or 3 if I’m not frauding anything

it’s giga over for me

Last edited:
She said you are good looking. Who the fuck cares if they think you're a rapist or not.

She said you are good looking. Who the fuck cares if they think you're a rapist or not.
My nigga if I had a good chin/jaw, cheek bones and eye area I wouldn't care
If I can nail job interviews without the bitch who is interviewing me being a cunt I wouldn't care
If I can get hoes I wouldn't care
If I can live a normal fucking life I wouldn't fucking care

Because I literally had people saying "He sounds smart and all but he looks like he is up to no good"
And I heard foids say "he looks weird" "scary" "ugly"

Literally everyone in real life think I'm good looking but that's because these people knew me since I was 16 when I actually was a prettyboy/good looking
But anyone who is blackpilled would look at me and see my flaws and we all know that foids judge you even harder than PSLers

Last edited:
Your continuous impression is everything. If someone doesn't like you, you can't continue to make impressions because you won't see that person any more. First impression isn't everything. And if your first impression to someone is you fucked up on drugs thinking you're making an amazing impression, but your not, then that's bad. But yeah first impression is definitely important but also depends what for.

• +1
well im pretty sure my oneitis impression of me is "ugly psl 2 autist"

• So Sad
rapist halo is good, just low inhib dark triad max and u'll be slaying. 'smart college student' = betabux cuck vibe. Good shit u dont have it.

This is true, women call men inteligent and smart when they have nothing good to say about their appearance or when they think they make good betabux.

This is true, women call men inteligent and smart when they have nothing good to say about their appearance or when they think they make good betabux.
inel trait - being called smart

chad trait - being called funny

for :chad: a woman will pretend to find u funny even when ur not

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Send me photos.

I'll give you some honest criticism.

• JFL