Your « FLAWS » can be a Halo

T

TheLegendIsB

Banned

Stop with this lookism shit, some flaws( of course not huge flaws or death sentences) like a bit high hairline or a bit hooked nose, or slightly dark circles arent a big deal and may makes you more mainly more charismatic. I always hide my high hairline with some faggot haircuts, but saturday night i was in a club with this sean connery look alike haircut it was a fucking succes. A tall wide forehead with a good bone structure is goat

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: 000, Demonstrator, Lorsss and 9 others
high class forehead is good if u have jaw width to match tbh

• +1
Reactions: 000
Let me guess... you MOGMOGMOMOG?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, ZyzzReincarnate, RichardSpencel and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 000, Eduardo DOV, over4me? and 11 others
tell me right NOW how my microdick can be a halo? try not including cuckoldry stop coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac, Deleted member 685, axedee and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, NormieKilla, axedee and 2 others
Of course it is its actually better than a zayn malik forehead
small forehead (width) is a female trait jfl, a wiiiiide forehead is masculine

• +1
Reactions: impure666
Kinda true but you have to be good looking for flaws to become unique characteristics: scars, birth marks, ginger hair, sometimes bug eyes, ect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Just be confident about the bald spots theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
A tall wide forehead with a good bone structure is goat
The only people that deny this are ethnics with tiny foreheads. Tall foreheads are good so long as you also have a proportionately tall middle and lower third.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
The only people that deny this are ethnics with tiny foreheads. Tall foreheads are good so long as you also have a proportionately tall middle and lower third.

In fact i did a lot of research and the rule that every third has to be proportionate is for girl. For man ideal is for example a face who is 25 cm long

8 cm lower third

7 centimeter forehead

5 middle tird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Deleted member 656
In fact i did a lot of research and the rule that every third has to be proportionate is for girl. For man ideal is for example a face who is 25 cm long

8 cm lower third

7 centimeter forehead

5 middle tird
Yes, proportionate but not equal. The ideal is the lower third being tallest, then the forehead, then the midface, with a midface ratio of 0.95 to 1.1 ish

Yes, proportionate but not equal. The ideal is the lower third being tallest, then the forehead, then the midface, with a midface ratio of 0.95 to 1.1 ish
what do you factor in for midface ratio?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

Exactly and actually an other flaw that is actually a halo: overbite or overjet, if you have a good bone structure( and good forward growth) combined with full lips it will gave you a sean opry or barret looks. Your upper lip will stick out and mouth protrude and your philtrun will be curvy, very aesthetic

• +1
what do you factor in for midface ratio?
IPD by the pupil to centre of the top lip. Anything below 0.95 starts to look like a long midface. @AstroSky is 0.9, Gosling more like 0.8. Chico is about 1 and O'Pry more like 1.07 ish
Exactly and actually an other flaw that is actually a halo: overbite or overjet, if you have a good bone structure( and good forward growth) combined with full lips it will gave you a sean opry or barret looks. Your upper lip will stick out and mouth protrude and your philtrun will be curvy, very aesthetic
Definitely. Convex philtrums are ideal. Flat philtrums look ugly and primitive.

• Love it
This only works if you have one or maybe two small flaws on an overall decent face.
Jfl @ some poor psl 5/10 coper thinking his crooked birdcel nose or high af forehead makes him manly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 656
This only works if you have one or maybe two small flaws on an overall decent face.
Jfl @ some poor psl 5/10 coper thinking his crooked birdcel nose or high af forehead makes him manly.

I dont have crocked nose

And you’re wrong its about harmony

• +1
Reactions: tongue and Deleted member 656
I dont have crocked nose

And you’re wrong its about harmony
I wasn't talking about you and I agree, harmony is important. But there is no escaping the doom that is sub 5 psl. No flaw can be a halo at that looks level.

• +1
IPD by the pupil to centre of the top lip. Anything below 0.95 starts to look like a long midface. @AstroSky is 0.9, Gosling more like 0.8. Chico is about 1 and O'Pry more like 1.07 ish

Definitely. Convex philtrums are ideal. Flat philtrums look ugly and primitive.
how much is yours? just measured mine at 1.01

• +1
pizza face prettyboy mogmogmog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Deleted member 656
Flaws aren’t a halo but small flaws aren’t as big of a ideal everyone is making them out to be

• +1
how much is yours? just measured mine at 1.01
Mine is about 1 as well. That combined with decent individual features is probably why we're both harmony moggers.

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 470
JUST OWN IT BR000

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Mine is about 1 as well. That combined with decent individual features is probably why we're both harmony moggers.
thought I was a horsefacecel jfl

• +1
thought I was a horsefacecel jfl
With a midface ratio above 1, definitely not. Probably just a lack of width to your zygos and jaw giving a lower FWHR and making your face look longer.

• So Sad
With a midface ratio above 1, definitely not. Probably just a lack of width to your zygos and jaw giving a lower FWHR and making your face look longer.
wrap around jaw implants + le fort 3 or it's ogre for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 685
i
I have the same type of lips where my upper lips protrrude but i dont like it tbh i want both lips to be equal srs

over for baldcels

You being banned is also a flaw that can halo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Einon, Deleted member 656 and androidcel

Stop with this lookism shit, some flaws( of course not huge flaws or death sentences) like a bit high hairline or a bit hooked nose, or slightly dark circles arent a big deal and may makes you more mainly more charismatic. I always hide my high hairline with some faggot haircuts, but saturday night i was in a club with this sean connery look alike haircut it was a fucking succes. A tall wide forehead with a good bone structure is goat

Dark circles does not make you charismatic. A mature hairline, if you have thick (maybe wavy) hair works.

Attachments

• IMG_20190415_000513_861.jpg
    IMG_20190415_000513_861.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 30

you are norwooding

• +1
Are you this french incel from r/truerateme?

stfu retard fagit

• +1
Reactions: androidcel